Summer GRB Rd 2: oneder vs. Taiyamo Denku

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - Second Round

- 2nd Round Round Audios are DUE Sunday Night June 11th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Sunday Night June 11th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

got shit to do the next two days so here is my ish ... don't feed off this Not dat i think you would do dat punk ass shit, but if you do

Good Luck

One

DEATH BY WORDS (Battle Vs. Oneder)
    test
  3. one der

one der Nor Cal King

test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

test
  5. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

be back with comment tomorrow...I'm on a sidekick and it won't post my original comment cuz it was too long.
    test
  6. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

ill be back w/ a comment tomorrow..I'm on I sidekick and it wouldn't post my original comment cuz itz too long..

vote-oneder
    test
  7. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

yo John...what do you and oneder have in common

wow
    test
  8. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

denku had the better flow and delivery...... alot more of a orginal and entertaining audio.....disses were about equal........................
    test
  9. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

denku....i like that beat wyf is it?.........alot of ongoing lines with no endin.....beat change is hot......lines aint hittin to me at all...too many sleepin pills?wtf...not feelin ur lines..i have seen u come better than this

oneder...lol@the dodgeball intro lol....wtf with this beat??flo is very layed back...makin shit look like a breeze..i like that....pull the stops..but cuttin the breaks nice.....girlfriend thing was corny...startin to like the beat lol....the carrot line i dunno..maybe if u would have delivered it better but clever

oneder had the better everything..denku had the beats...but other than that one der took this

point blank

vote on my battle!!!!plz
    test
  10. Taiyamo Denku

test
  11. katch-22

katch-22 your fucked either way...

oneder
    beat was str8, you rode it well. your flow was real good too.
    i liked the "splinter from the ninja turtles punch", that was pretty funny.
    the "beatin path" punch was cool too. my favorite was "your pullin out
    all the stops, but im cuttin ya brakes". that was a pretty tight line.
    you had alotta punches though, those were just the ones i liked most.

what i didnt like was the "rat in the trap/chasin cheese line". it sounded basicly like the same shit i said to you in round 1. you flipped it a lil different, but it was a lil too close for my like'n.

taiyamo
    beat was so-so, and seemed to slightly overpower your vocals, but you flipped well over it.
    you flow real nice with it, but you had alot more filler then him. the "you dont have to show us how much you suck, we'll just listen" line was str8. overall he just had alot more quality punches on you the you did on him. and no diss, but if you were gonna use the "onederwoman" concept one week after another emcee did. you coulda flipped it a lil better.

vote
    oneder
    test
  12. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

Denku---I had no clue what the fuck you were talking about through that entire track

Oneder--Funny battle I liked it
    test
  13. Getty Free

Getty Free New Member

Denku's track is to "The Manhattan Project" beat off Typical Cats 1st LP
    test
  14. Morbidity

Morbidity Tha Hitman

Denku - I dunno mayne. You gotta fresh beat. But you got that stupid ass run-of-sentence rap. That shit ain't w'sup. Tha lines in there were aiigh, but they would've been better if it was on beat, na' mean? Then after awhile in tha second beat, I was payin' mo' attention ta' that then you mayne.

One_der - Tha beat's aiigh. I never really jus felt it, but you ridin' it pretty well, comin' with a nice confident delivery. The lines were pretty fresh here, like the "how am I goin' against Milwalkee's best when Milwalkee's best is a light beer" n tha 3 + 1 = 2 average shit. That was prolly better than any line I heard Denku say. "My track is more like tha secret of tha ooze n ahhs". "you're not jus off tha fuckin' beat, you're off the beat n pad"

Vote - One_der
    test
  15. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

lol, 'you better prey/pray on knees like tonya harding'

clever.
    test
  16. Banksy

Banksy Guest

ok...

Denku: Flow is nice, not feelin ur emotion, lyrics were cool but ya lose breath in places..but overall i do like the track its funny in places haha...props bro....

OneDer: haha intro was funny...No point in it tho...ok damn sick beat hha i like this this has got a very nice flow i like this shii..lyrics are very nice...Hella Props One

Vote: OneDer....Why? Felt his verse alot more, understand him alot more...lyrics were better and it wasnt rushed...

`1
    Banks
    test
  17. Taiyamo Denku

elevate for votes
    test
  18. Blazed 2005

Blazed 2005 Blazed

This the first time i checked this tourney an i aint likin Taiyamo Denku i turned it on and after 30 seconds of not knowin wat the dude was sayin i turned it off i got sme lines but even then they was.................................weird, peepin one ders intro made me laugh lines aiight flow nice this dude tight gd battle if my ass cud vote id vote one der more enjoyable to listen to and made sense nice shit from one der
    test
  19. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

good shit oneder, first time hearing you.

taiyamu, wtf were you babbling about.
    test
  20. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

Taiyamo Denku- This is a dope beat but as soon as you said "Muthafuckas" I didnt want to listen because the beat was dramatic and had a nice build up. ALOT of nonsense babbling and multies.....Wonder Woman line is played.....next beat is dope...One der(there) for his concert line was nice....One hit wonder was Ok.....Overall it was ok if you would have took the approach you did in the second beat it would have been closer.

OneDer- LoL @ the dodgeball intro....I watched that shit last night......Onder I like your beat choices from what I've heard from you.....You seem to like using metaphors....Milwakee's best is a lite beer line was kinda nice.....LMFAO@ Bunsen Burner line.....LoL @ "Not a big name...Just a long name"....Nice verse

Vote=OneDer
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.