Summer GRB Rd 2: Non$en$e vs. Dion Primo

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - Second Round

- 2nd Round Round Audios are DUE Sunday Night June 11th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Sunday Night June 11th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

test
  3. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

test
  5. P R I M O

all these views and no votes
    test
  6. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

Primo -

LMAO @ intro,
    flows is cool - lines are alright - "fuckin with 16" was coo,
    ...getting off the focus....

-beat switch-

"suck on the mike" line was aight here but nothing too big

Nonsense -

beat line was funny, haha @ super soaker line
    haha @ stomach line - this is been going at him the whole time

-beat switch-

LMAO @ lazy eye line
    some better dissing to his weight - that shit was funny tho

overall,
    Vote - Nonsense

he kept the focus on his opponent, and came with a much more solid verse
    test
  7. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

Dion - suicide line, lmao @ foxy brown line, lack game, statutory...color purple, damn @ the backflip line...drop bars, damn @ the igloo line...suck on the mike lol

Nonsense - squared off knees lol, ankles lol..fat jokes got real repeitive...not alotta stand outlines...good flow tho.

Vote = Dion Primo.
    test
  8. Banksy

Banksy Guest

..........Niice Battle..........

Dion: Nice flow, emotion was cool and lyrics were decent too...Good shii homie...Keep droppin that shii..."Only time you gtta fan is when its hot in the house" haha...Props

Nonsense: First beat was meh second was nice....Lyrics were decent...Flow was cool...Emotion decent But i think that Vasaline slippin words str8 outta yo mouth...Nah jus playin...

Vote: Dion....Felt he cam harder and Had better lyrics and punchlines....

`1
    test
  9. P R I M O

dude aint even vote
    test
  10. Cop J

Cop J COPJMUSIC.COM

Lmao at Nonsense's. Especially the way you ended it off. Shit was hilarious. Flow was good, delivery also. "one eyes lookin up, the other lookin down" LMAO. Funny shit.

"Only time you got fans is when its hot in the house" lol Dion Primo's was hot too. I didnt like the last beat choice though.

Overall I think Nonsense's was more personal where as Dion Primo's was somewhat generic. If I could vote id vote for Nonsense.
    test
  11. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

vote-nonsense...

nonsense actually wrote his verse for his opponenent..dion had a decent verse but it was the same shit from rnd one...nonsense took it on content..
    test
  12. one der

one der Nor Cal King

Dion Primo - playing russian roulette with a full clip...yelling in foxy brown's ear lobe haha...You got some nice lines but also had a few bars that didn't really hit that well. Flow was steady for sure. Definitely had a cocky presence. Lol @ you're lonely in Anaheim.

nonsense - flow and energy is dope. lol @ alot of these lines about his weight. They got a little repetitive but they were funny. Had my chuckling. Pretty solid material. A few times in your audio you reminded me of Calliz just a lil bit. Not sure...maybe that's just me. Dope stuff.

Overall i was feelnig Nonsense a little more. Both had nice audio's, i just thought Nonsense's was a little more personal. Dion was comical with his intro and outro but i wish he woulda used those kinda jokes in his actual verse...i dunno...just my opinion.

peace
    test
  13. Yu Law

Yu Law Member

I'ma edit this wit a vote after a couple more listens.
    test
  14. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

God Damn

This Is Such A Close Battle, I Didnt Look @ The Voting Card Yet So It Dont Sway My Decision

But Damn, Dions Fucking Swagger Is Crazy As Fuck, Its So Fucking Official, One Of My Favorite MCs In The Tourney, Just Cause Hes So Fun To Listen To

With That Said, He Killed This

Bout To Peep Nonsense

REALLLLY Played Beat, WOwoowowoowowowoow, WOOWOOW @ Using Round 2 Knockout, LMAO, Embarrassing.

This Shits Sick Though, Raw Flow An Delivery. Voice Is High, But Good.. Just A Bit Hard On The Ears Since My Headphones Are 3 Dollar Loud Sumuvabitches,

What It Comes Down To Is...

Dion Has The Swagger To Roll Through This Whole Thing Like A God Damn Boss

So My Votes For The Fellow Big Man

Now Go Vote On My Battle Pricks, I Know Yall Aint Vote On It Yet, I Dont THink *Scratches Head*
    test
  15. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ

Dion Is A Southern Teflon Don
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

am I the only person who noticed what dion primo did?

If he wins this shit it will be hilarity
    test
  17. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Dion Primo - russian roulette with a full clip, your not seeing the second round...better off screaming in foxy browns ear lobe, boning your mom inside an igloo other than that, like others may have said, you had nothing else to work with...disses were pretty generic in some spots, beats were ok, kind of faint, punches were nice, delivery and flow was nice overall..your came decent.

Non$ense - you sound mad high lolz, anyways. Banging pots in pans, square off like the pavement, tie his left shoe, delivery was nice, flow was nice, ok punches, ok everything else, you came decent aswell.

Overall=Dion Primo. reallllll hard to vote, but I think Dion Primo's was more enjoyable to listen to, he rides the beat well and his delivery's off the hook, although he had alot of generic shit, Non wasn't hitting him too hard either, just alot of pic disses which isn't really that good at times. Keep up both.
    test
  18. P R I M O

test
  19. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

MrcPrimo (2:49:13 AM): how is u gettin votes
    NonSenSe Is ILL (2:50:14 AM): huh?
    MrcPrimo (2:51:04 AM): i shoulda wrote a verse last week to u
    MrcPrimo (2:51:10 AM): u had to say somethin
    MrcPrimo (2:51:13 AM): nobody woulda knew

Lmao how you gonna try to pull a bitch move and get mad at me for mentioning it in my audio???? It ain't my fault you ain't record a new verse against me
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

dion

LMAO@ shit about his lips, some sick beat ••••••••••....... i been meaning to spit to this roots shit for YEARS

over all, pretty solid audio, only thing i'd comment on was one or 2 of thelines were kinda mad predictable, other than that, content was on point

i see comments about u not doin a new verse, i dont know how true that is, but i know i heard nonsense's name in the actual verses a couple times, i dont know how true that accusation is, i didnt peep ur previous round or whatever

nonsense -

classic beat selection, well the first, not really feeling the second

LMAO@ the pic clowning, niggas talkin and clowning always gets me for some reason

audio was pretty solid as well, for some reason, its hard to get me to react to fat jokes through out an audio cuz its been done so much, so most of the jokes are reaaally played, and i dont think u really brought it anywhere new with it, u could have said a lot more about his pics, but u said shit everybody says, hangin belly, etc etc, for instance u coulda mentioned how big his left hand is or some shit, i dont know

close battle, very close, can go either way, but ima have to say i enjoyed dion primo's a bit more

dont take anyway from either combatant tho, yall both did yalls thing

go vote on my shit if yall havnt already
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=990300

ONE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.