Summer GRB Rd 2: Hibernation vs. BeigeAkaIssuez

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

never left a reply to this.... but i am for the other ones now... so...

both came dope ofcourse, but imo i thought beige got this.... i already voted awhile ago, and this battle looks pretty topped off as far as votes.... sucks yall had to battle this earlier... either of yall advancin i would see placin high in the finals.....

dope battle
    test
  2. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

fuck hibes delivry is nice

its basickly delivery vs punches though both were good in both
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

beige -

lol funny clip

dont flip shit that somebody doesnt get called - "nation", thats like somebody salling u "Ssuez" pronounced "shoes"

delivery is strong, flow is strong, very charismatic, u got all that shit locked down

lol@ dissin his moms, i knew cats would definitely get on that

u are really sounding like bux here

hmmm, aiight, u goin on with a lot of personals, punches arent too hard hitting, but u got some strong disses otherwise

good ground hogs day line

over all, ur audio was pretty strong, ur strengths are in ur charisma, flow and delivery, u had some good personals, more so at the beginning, but i thought u dragged on with the semi clever fat jokes a bit, u coulda gotten a lot more dirt than that

didnt really hear any reaal good lines, maybe the ground hogs day, lines coulda been better, but over all, very very good audio, but that was the one thing i woulda tried to improve on

hibernation -

LMAO@ u starting off spittin like that, u musta been fuckin amped for this battle

damn delivery coming reaal strong on here, flow is siickness, dude had a sick flow, but u came more creative with it, especially with the rhyme scheme, but damn u delivering this strong

LMAO@ that ghetto philly cat

ur delivery is maad crazy on this, coming real strong with that through out this

splittin issues lol nice

LMAO@ dissin cire, u and cire taking shots at each other

u sound gay as FUCK on this outro talking tho hahahah wow

but damn u tore this apart tho, especially delivery wise, i think thats what won u this battle

both of yall were pretty much equal punch line wise, but i thought u were a lot more creative with ur disses, especially since u didnt have much to go off of

beige had a LOT of material he coulda used, and chose to diss the moms, and hibe's slight overweightness (yes i'm exagerating)

anyways, this was a very strong battle

i think everybody that said this was one sided beige should be banned for OBVIOUSLY wanting hibe to lose for some unknown reason

like i can see this going either way, to each his own, but i dont know how ANYBODY in their right minds could think this was one sided, thats just ridiculous

anyways, whoever wins this should definitely make it to theh finals, 2 of the best in the tourney

beige, dont take my talkin shit to u the other forum personal, get at me on aim sometime, we could throw something down if u interested

by far the best battle of this round, this is semi finals material

ima have to go with hibe tho, the delivery of his verse just had me

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=990300

both of yall stop being gay and go vote on the homies battle tho

CHURCH!!!
    test
  4. Seventh Chakra

Seventh Chakra Lazarus

my vote's for hibe, my vote's for hibe, my vote's for hibe, my vote's for hibe.....lmao

vote = hibernation
    test
  5. Accoustics

Accoustics New Member

not trying to be funny, but this is the first battle in this grb ive commented on.. and although I thought it was close.. I dont see why all these dick heads are coming into the thread trying to sway votes and make people vote for beige.. yes he was good, but you got about 10 people coming in and saying, "vote beige, by a landslide, what is everyone else thinking about." but then you have people doing the same thing with hibe, vote and dont sway and talk shit.. let the battle be respected for what it is.. a great battle.
    test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

wow@the # of votes this battle has, i heard both verses bout a week ago, Hibe has a sick ass delivery I must say, very dope, wordplay is on point, he came strong but I feel that lyrically with punches n' everything that Beige came out on top with this one, i told myself that a week ago jus never voted on it, figured i'd give a brief explanation in the process...
    test
  7. ROBITUSSIN

ROBITUSSIN IM WAY PAST IT.

Fuck A Beige Maaannnn!! Hibe Fucking Destroyed Him Ripped His Fucking Heart Out On Some Friday The 13th Typea Jumpoff

Vote = Hibernation

Easy
    test
  8. ROBITUSSIN

ROBITUSSIN IM WAY PAST IT.

Fuck Outta Here
    test
  9. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Hibernation advances. (Major Props To Beige Though)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.