Summer GRB Rd 2: Hibernation vs. BeigeAkaIssuez

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LACheartOfaSoulja

LACheartOfaSoulja Member

i ain't even a voter but i'ma put it like this...

To me, honestly, beige beat'em with the lines, clarity, a smooth flow....only downfall is his delivery is good but some parts he say kinda monotone which makes the impact of the punch not as strong....But still feel he won cuz i played his audio more than the other

Hibernation lines were hits and misses....kinda consistent then the track kinda bores u, i played it about 5 times back to back with beige then grew tired in the middle of it and couldn't tolerate it cuz it stop talkin bout shit...nothin really hurting him and the personals beige flipped on the mom's...gettin on his weight, flipping his name which is expected....and even threw jabs at oncoming grb contestant and still resorting back to dissing him...the advantage of hibernation winning this battle is basically cuz he sounds "MEANER" his voice is scratchy and aggressive so i think some just voting on perferance of who voice they like better rather than the battle aspect...

these two both are hard to call, but lines were kinda dead even...but whoeva is more entertaining and make u hit ya rewind button and got countless plays without fatigue of boring ya ears and not wanna listen to it no more is the definite winner...and i still yet seen nimrod or some others vote yet which nimrod and others clearly always votes on the "RHYMES" and some others will break ya down like it's the xxl for album ratings...so i wouldn't throw in the towel yet beige both honestly like noodles said i wanna see both advance man....they both deserve it....
    test
  2. LACheartOfaSoulja

LACheartOfaSoulja Member

despite everything else, if beige or hib loses they still got "Respect" cuz they put on a show and so far has the most listeners and hits on this round so ya'll both should come out wit ya head high cuz nobody really loses here....and beige will get more listeners interested in what else he can do with tracks or albums and same with hibernation so this is good promotion as far as one of the best online hiphop message board site known to the whole world....
    test
  3. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

lol,
    upping for emphasis..
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

people who say this battle was a shutout and that beige murdered hibe are fucking idiots and shouldnt be allowed to post in here. honestly why are so many hating faggots coming in here and bitching when they arent even in teh tourney? i mean seriously uve already stated ur opinion that u think hibe lost now SHUT THE FUCK UP and get out the fuckin thread yo. my god.
    test
  5. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

I think both won
    test
  6. Banksy

Banksy Guest

Hib: sick flow, quality was nice and lyrics were nice..im feelin this track fo sho...props man and gl

Beige: Haha intro was mehh lmao...ya verse was cool...sum nice ass lyrics flow was nice and quality...heard a dig at bux to haha....props on this shiii...

Vote:-- Beige

`1
    Banks
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

your vote does not count shut the fuck up
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

lol,
    uppin for emphasis..

lol,
    uppin for emphasis..

lol,
    uppin for emphasis..
    test
  9. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

Originally Posted by The Dickriders Of RM
    23 - 18

OOOOH. ok.
    test
  10. Mr Yes

Mr Yes New Member

Who's On Whos Nuts ? SMH..
    test
  11. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

beige is getting dicked pretty ugly in this one
    test
  12. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

hibe ripped this shit up
    test
  13. block party

block party unregistered user

Hibernation killed this kid WTF?!?!?!?

VOTE - HIBE

fuck a Beige!!
    test
  14. Mr Yes

Mr Yes New Member

Thats The Problem..^
    test
  15. Brix N Keyz

Brix N Keyz New Member

Fuck outta here Hibernation destroyed this kid EASY!
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Look at the post count of Block Party and Brix N keyz....Looks like Hibe has to create Alias's to boost his self esteem. Beige wrecked shit...

What it do Heart of a Soulja? I haven't seen you in YEARS! Get at me...
    test
  17. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Uhhh, 1) Those Are Not Me, You Can Run An IP Check. 2) I Been On RM Long Enough To Realize Its Kind Of Obvious That Its An Alias When They Have One Post An Theyre Defending You. 3) This Battle Has 4,000+ Views .. Do You Think Their All People Who We Recognize From Audio Emcee Hook Ups? 4) You Dont Fucking RAP, WTF?????? And You Are 30, Go To Fucking Home Depot An Look At Wood With Ur Hands Behind Ur Back

5) THIS IS THE ONLY BATTLE YOU COMMENTED ON, ME AN U HAVE A HISTORY OF BEEF AND BEIGE IS IN THE ARMY.. AS ARE YOU, KIND OF IRONIC HUH??

Youre An Obvious Fucking Loser
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

im not on anyones nuts u jackass. im saying people who have no fuckin reason to be here should gtfo whether they voting for beige or hibe. stfu.
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

lol@me being 30...I'm under 25 and making more than your dad. We had beef? Since when? I dont beef with anybody online..Thats just stupid. You'll never amount to shit with rap. Take your bullshit ass win. Beige bodied you. You're done for the night!
    test
  20. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

lol,
    the emphasis on:

upped..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.