Summer GRB Rd 2: Hibernation vs. BeigeAkaIssuez

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

Beige ate dude up
    test
  2. ~Vio~

~Vio~ New Member

i've been listenin to this battle for a few days now, and honestly still cant decide who won... whoever's track i listen to last seems to have edged out the victory slightly so i'd listen to the others and well, you can see where the problem is... what can i say that hasn't been said... Hibe- ya flow is fuckin bananas, delivery, emotion... you make me aspire to step my vocal game up, most cats say they don't like ya voice, i think its dope tho (no homo)... Beige- man i been somewhat of a fan since i heard you on •••••••••, your creativity and punchlines are dope, and i know it doesnt take you long to write and record your tracks... you make me aspire to steppin up my pen game... honestly this shoulda been a semi-final or a finalz match-up, and it sucks that one of you would have to go, cuz i'd definitely like to have this end in a tie... in the end though i gotta give it to Beige... while Hibe's lines made me say "damn, that shyt was dope"... Beige had the lines that had me thinkin the same but also with a comedical aspect to it as well, with lines that had me "rollin"...

Vote- Beige

props to both, and respect for the way you guys are going about the battle after the tracks were posted...
    test
  3. Beige

Beige Yup... Its me

Wow at the see saw... voting wise.. its like a sprint to the finish... I was way up... then he dashes past me, then he was way up.... But I aint really dashin..lol.. But dammit.. Im creepin up... Like Ya Boxers in the club...lol
    No Homo...

once again.. thanx to all those that have voted... Not sure there's anybody left to vote..lol
    Damn.. almost a tie...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    test
  4. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i aint trying to sway votes or anything...but i think beige got this.....and if he posted on this site regularly he would be winning this......just addin my 2 cents.you can edit this post if you dont want my words to be stated...i jus think homeboy deserves a fairshot....
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^You aint never lieing. Beige wrecked this weak ass mafucka. Shit like this is why cats lose interest in the later rounds. Well I still have Nimrod and Skrybe to root for...
    test
  6. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

this is gay. beige wrecked hibe. it wasnt even close. i dont have a personal vendetta against hibe either, but beige just stomped this guy. sure hibe had nice delivery but aside from that it w3asnt even a contest.
    test
  7. Nuckin'Futs

Nuckin'Futs gomorra

ya man i really agree.. exept that part about rooting for nimrod and skrybe..lol i really wanted to see beige in this and follow him..
    test
  8. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

yall need to stop swayin man

keep shit like this out of the thread forreal

let the voters vote

pussies
    test
  9. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

how the FUCK is Beige losing this???

a rap tragedy..
    test
  10. katch-22

katch-22 your fucked either way...

hibernation
    beat was str8, n ya flows real nice. mad multi's n shit.
    alotta decent punches, shit was real propa. the "welcome
    to loserville, population beige" line was funny. the wigga shit was
    played. the ending was kinda wack with all the apologizin n talkin.
    but overall, it was a nice drop.

beige
    beat was str8 too, you rocked it well. vocal quality was better and
    the punches were more easily understood. liked the personals alot.
    the "home improvement" punch was was str8. the name punches were funny.
    the "stay-puff" line was funny. was a better battle drop overall.

vote
    beige
    test
  11. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

WTF? Holy Shit.. *Tries To Stay Mature*

You Fucking Spiteful GRB Groupies (Myke, Bless etc etc) Out To Avenge Phenes Loss To Bux Can Suck A God Damn DICK.. Worthless Talentless Nobodies

Stop Dramatizing Your Opinions Because You Lust To See A New Face Due Well Against A "RM Big Namer", Youre Just Leaving Voters Hesitant To Chose Me.. Which Is Your Plan

A Fucking Rap Tragedy. JESUS CHRIST
    test
  12. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Yo hibe dude did get you though, nigga, take the L,
    test
  13. Hibernation

Im Aiight With People Thinking I Lost, Of Course Some Will Think That. Its A Great Battle. Alot Think He Won, However, More People In The GRB Believe I Won As Of Right Now.

Beige Is A Good Dude And A Sick Battler, I Wish Him Well Whatever The Outcome Be

But To Sit There And SWAY A Good Battle Because The Person You Were ROOTING For Is Losing, Is Pathetic
    test
  14. ~Vio~

~Vio~ New Member

I concur man... you dudes need to chill the fuck out and let ppl vote, this was a good battle... what makes you guys think its cool to sway votes for a battle your not even in... both competitors are being respectful about the whole situation, but you pussies are whining over something that doesnt need your input... chill wit the ish, i'd like to see this shyt end with honest votes with the best man on top......
    test
  15. Hibernation

Yeah Exactly

Cause I Mean, I Can Handle Someone Thinking I Lost, All Good, Leave A Lil Feedback If You Want & Drop A Vote.

But One Someones Bashing Me For 9 Posts Because They Thought I Lost And Theyre Disappointed That Im Not Losing By 300 Votes Is Just Downright Garbage

I Put Work Into My Battle, As Did Beige, We Dont Want To Sit Here An Be Bashed Because Someone Thought One Came Better

Thats Disrespectful, I Thought This Thread Would Be Great Like "DAMN! AWESOME Fucking Battle!" With A Vote For Me Or Beige

Not "WTFFFFFFF!!!!! FUCK YOU -----, YOU SUCK, HOPE YOU LOSE YOU WACK FUCKK!!!" Or "DAMN! AHA! ---- GOT MERKEDD!!!"

Shits Disappointing
    test
  16. Hibernation

Whatever Though, I Spoke My Piece

Mad Props And Love To Beige

And Smh @ People Who Seem To Have A Vendetta Against Me (Not The People Who Voted Against Me, Rather The People Who Arent In The GRB Who Decided To Post Their Worthless Bias Opinions More Then Me An Beige Combined)
    test
  17. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

^since you won't name names.

KAMIKMAZE AND HIS FUCKIN DORM ROOM VOTING OUT OF HATE AGAINST HIBE.

YOU ARE GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

test
  18. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

Ha indeed it was a sick as battle, I still listen to them both
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Look bitch, nobody has a vendetta against you..Who are you? NOBODY! You got the breaks whooped off your mafuckin ass in this battle plain and simple. lol@you a "Big Namer" get the fuck outta here. Nigga you SUCK! and Beige has been doing this online thing since around 2000..He just didnt post here and join an Aim ring. If Beige had about 2,000 more post, he would've won this shit. lol@you calling somebody talentless...Your buzz ends when people turn off their pc's. You will never make it in this rap shit because YOU'RE TRASH. Take the L like a man nigga.
    test
  20. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

nevermind i wont even bother.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.