Summer GRB Rd 2: Hibernation vs. BeigeAkaIssuez

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

siiiick ass battle

i barely listened tho cause i was doin other shit, but ima peep intensively b4 i vote
    test
  2. the jawn

the jawn New Member

Completely one sided.

Vote- Hibe

No contest.
    test
  3. HuRiKaNeZ

HuRiKaNeZ ~The Perfect Storm~

OMG he is so fuckin real....

GodDamn its just this Battle (fo those that dont know nothing about that word)one sided.....Mayne Issuez fuckin AxeMurdered HIBE.....i dont consider hibes track really even a battle...more like a diss track showin offnice multi's and Delivery......but beige was battle consistent and more punches than E-honda in that audio.....had me rollin"like the pudge on his shoulder"

what this battle was dope but it's simple who won...SMH..cold murdered that nigga
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yea but people judge shit by the cover not the actual content inside
    test
  5. Nicos

Nicos New Member

Hot battle from both.

Shame it had to go down so early, would of been fitting for the finals.

Both came with hot flow, Hibe came with the raw delivery, Beige came with hot line after hot line.

Vote: Beige

Beige edges this for me because I think he just came with more hard hitting personals. Hibe had some crazy multi's etc, extremely well written, but after a few listens Beiges punches just grabbed me more.

Props to both though, was a very tough call.
    test
  6. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

its funny to see how many cats who don't drop audios or only have 1-10 posts dropping they two cents on this thread...

you think if enough people request, that both could move on...cuz I'm still listenin to both of these audios days after I voted
    test
  7. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

i didnt honestly think it was close imo.... but it really comes down to the style u prefer..... thats why u gettin these posts sayin how it was one sided from one or the other...
    test
  8. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

if beige loses this, it's ridiculous. how the hell.
    test
  9. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

nothing against hibe but damn it was weird how the shit was like 7-1 then it ends up hibe being 15 - 13.... i know three people for damn sure that hate votes for beige

damn its like dude getting robbed for real, not saying that hibe was wack but shit cmon mayne
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

v- hibe. beige was dope but had way too many lines about hibe being fat and generic ones that dont apply, such as dissing hibes flow/delivery when his delivery was bladdaowriffic. also way too many name plays. dope ass battle tho.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

damn, after another listen i think its even closer than i previously thought. ima sleep on this before i vote.
    test
  12. TheOrigiN

TheOrigiN New Member

This battle was dope, might be the best of the 2nd round? jus' like Nimrod vs Complex was in round 1... when are the other battles gunna be up?
    test
  13. Mr Yes

Mr Yes New Member

Flow - Hibe
    Multis - Hibe
    Delivery - Hibe
    Beat - Beige
    Punches - Beige
    Personals - Beige

Close Battle But

Vote - Beige
    test
  14. phrakshun

phrakshun New Member

i cant believe beige is losing, i mean no hating or anything, i dont know either of you guys but beige straight up killed it...both were brilliant audios, but hibe i could hardly work out what you was saying half the time, needed to listen like three times, and that gay shit was completely played out...whilst beige came with raw punchlines all throughout had me rolling...im not saying yours werent good hibe because it was but im saying htat beige came on a completely different level...
    test
  15. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

Beige is cool peoples
    But
    He beat Bux by a no show
    He didnt dismantle him
    Bux just didnt show
    Hop off beige's nuts
    test
  16. Mr Yes

Mr Yes New Member

But He Still Shouldnt Be Losing This Battle..^
    test
  17. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

Wow Beige got this with all the lines

it would have been closer if hibe didnt talk about all that gay shit

Beige deserves this win
    test
  18. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

Hibe-Haters
    test
  19. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

No
    I talk to both on AIM all the time
    test
  20. Beyond Comparison

Beyond Comparison William J

it's been a while since i heard a rapmusic tournament, went browsing on soundclick and found both verses, figured i'd comment

sup Hibe...the delivery has went insane since i last listened to your stuff. at some points with the internet geek/skin of the teeth scheme i couldn't understand some words. pretty good punch lines. didnt really feel the beat switch, liked the first part better, the whole track was nice none the less

Beige...never heard you before, kind of reminding me of warbux with the voice and how you deliver your lyrics. liked the beat, lots of punches back to back damn, consistent man nice, some of the fat jokes seemed sort of repetitive but overall i really liked the track

really is difficult to pick a favorite, but after i few plays of both, i'd go with Beige by half a cunt hair. good luck to both. both did a superb job and delivered a hell of a battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.