Summer GRB Rd 2: Hibernation vs. BeigeAkaIssuez

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^I know right...I had to force myself to listen to his garbage. If calling me a 30 year old retired textcee makes you feel good Hibe, go right ahead. Your lies still doesn't hide the fact that you're weak on the mic and will never amount to shit. I had heard a track from you about a year ago and it was trash. I couldn't believe folks were in here saying you were going to beat beige. Beige is the only reason why I even listened to your garbage ass track. You fuckin suck and got hammered pretty bad in this. Some people are just trying to sugar coat shit up for you. Find a new hobby fuck boy!
    test
  2. Member.

Member. New Member

and for all those wondering.. Myke Sean's Solo LP will be coming out soon... its pretty raw.. 12 tracks with ill beats.. no vocals.. all you hear his him typing on the keyboard while beating his dick and swearing at his computer screen about Hibe. Featured on song 7 is NuckinFuts who genorously holds onto Myke's dick while Myke himself masters the art of text to techno. Its raw.. got a 6 out of 5 Mykes in the Sores. He's also the Unhyped Sign-on of 2006.

Eat nuts.

ps. Hibe and Beige.. sick shit.
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

doesnt avoid the fact you look like a huge queer

and biting a style, give it back, it doesnt fit you queer
    test
  4. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

agreed...it was that close to me...I did not want to vote on this at all...I've wanted to recall me vote...then an hour later stood by my decision,then wanted to take it back again...dope shit by both..
    test
  5. seraph

seraph New Member

Beige fucking MURDERED this

wow.
    test
  6. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

dopest battle i've heard in a while...after listening to it 1231 times. I gotta go with Hibe. Beige you impressd me man, you had some dope lines. I think you Edged Hibe in lyrics. But the Energy.Emotion, Delivery, was just amazing from Hibe's part. Kinda sucks that one of you have to go. But my Vote is for Hibe. Props to both!

Vote - Hibernation
    test
  7. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

okay, "whoever" is fucking with my account stop it.

lmao

this was a good battle. beiges lines were hilarious.....but hibes rhymes were technically superior. diss for diss i would give it to beige, but overall hibe edged it. nice battle guys.
    test
  8. Beige

Beige Yup... Its me

Good looks to erry body votin.......
    test
  9. Nuckin'Futs

Nuckin'Futs gomorra

im not even checking this GRB anymore if beige doesn't advance .....lmao what a joke this is
    test
  10. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Hey Nucking Futs. I Know You Love Beige, I Dont Blame You, Hes A Cool Dude

But Anymore Swaying, An Imma Have To Even It Out.
    test
  11. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

Good lord, hibernation ripped it.
    test
  12. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Vote=Beige

Easily, Biege went straight to the point, easy to understand, and did his audio up nicely, punches hit more close to home then Hibernation's, Hibernation's delivery was nice but his voice kinda messed it up alittle, sound like he slurring in some spots, lyricx were ok, but overall I'ma have to give this to Beige.
    test
  13. Beige

Beige Yup... Its me

P.s. You gotta put your vote in the vote thread, on the first page for it to count...
    good looks on the voters so far, keep em comin...

Hibe... if its aight wit yo man... Like enef, or Skrybes vote... I aint gonna ask for both, But both of them seemed to have a disliking to me Before during, and prolly definately after this Battle...

hiy me up.. lemme know.. either way, Its still a close ass battle
    test
  14. Beige

Beige Yup... Its me

you know... never mind.. cuz Im seein I got some votes kinda like the same way...

lol.. my bad....
    test
  15. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

this was a close ass battle it should end in a tie

but lmao @ nuckin futs talking about anybodys voice, his voice is god awful
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Hibe is fucking garbage I swear. Dude is real corny... If you think he's dope then you're probably wack as hell as well. Suck a Dick, no homo
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

In my opinion Hibe got skooled.

Beige has perfect pronunciation, meaning I could hear what he was saying.

It's like jay-z says, just becuase you can't hear what mother fucker is saying doesn't mean that he nice.

Beige hands down, Infact I think you'll win the GRB!

My 2 centz
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Again...wtf are you talking about? Ive never even heard of you before...Get over yourself.

cats be really talking like such and such doesnt like them when in reality such and such doesnt EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!!

I thought Hibe won so I voted hibe...because of whatever is going on in your fantasy world where you are the mayor and things revolve around you, this might be hard to grasp...I dont think about you or anyone else on this fucking board enough to haul around a fucking internet grudge and vote people down for spite.

The End.
    test
  19. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

this was a nasty battle

b came nice... you do remind me of bux a lot... voice and tha whole nine.. sounds just like him to an extent... you came nice... i thought ya only flaw was that you had to "roll" punchlines... but otha then that you killed it

hibe is mr. delivery and emotion... his flow is nasty to... he also killed his shyt

it basically came down to who i enjoyed all around more... b might have took it in lyrics by a lil.. no wide margain... flow delivery emotion and everything else goes to hibe tho....

it was a good battle... nah a sick battle... my vote does go to hibe tho... it was more entertainin to me... but both did they thing... g'l to both... can go eitha way dependin on tha style kats feel more
    test
  20. SeRiaLKiLLaH

SeRiaLKiLLaH Click Clack Bang

Woooooooooooo Hibernations Fucking Kilt This Shit Wow Tha Multis Maaaannnnnnn The F@$kin Multis!!!!!! "i Cant Find My Pencil... I Guess Ill Use My Eye-liner" Lmaooooo "im Off The Wall Like Ya Baywatch Posters After U Came Out Tha Closet" "stab You Wid Ya Mic Ya Borin Kid" Yoooooo Wow "my Votes For Hibe My Votes For Hibe My Votes For Hibe My Votes For Hibe My Votes For Hibe" Ahhhahahahahahaaa "sleepin Wid The Fishes Like Narcoleptic Scuba Divers" Omg Omg Lolol Lmaooooo

Beige Youre A Loser Hulk Hogan Vs Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    Pwnt That Kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

vote = Hibanations
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.