Summer GRB Rd 1: Verbz aka Slanguistics vs. Nahmed

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol why should L lose points because verbz said what hes gonna diss him on. thats stupid.
    test
  2. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

damn this battle is dope as fuck......best battle ive listened to in round one
    test
  3. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

the predictability killed nahmeds verse for me,cu instead of concentrating on the viciousness of the line,I thought,how the fuck did verbz predict that too...

it was kinda like he made those particular topics played out before they got to be heard,almost like eminem did in 8mile...

hmmmm...this is definitely one of the closest battles this round....hhmmm....

vote-verbz
    test
  4. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

nahs shit was sick.
    test
  5. The Management

The Management The Management

ha what was i gonna rap about his fade? like everybody doesn't say oh your voice oh you promote radius. i thought he did a good job even though i knew what he was gonna say too. i dont see what a intro has to do with it but cool. 1
    test
  6. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

VERBZ

Flow is dope....real fluid....nothing at all to say bad...based on this i think Verbz could go a long way in this tourney...Im really trying to find a flaw in this but I cant...just some really dope shit...lets check the other dude...

Nahmed

Ah man I hate hearin this beat in battles...3rd person to spit is line was hot as fuck...it kinda sucks how he called all the shit you would say...really takes the bite outta your shots...this shit is mean though...this was good...

VOTE = VERBZ

This was mos def not a first round battle...yall should have met later on...I think personally this was a lot closer then what the votes show...but I do agree verbz got the edge on this...very good battle though...this GRB has been pretty good so far....nice work.
    test
  7. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

don't get it twisted fam,I was not at all saying u got swamped or anything of that nature..this was the best battle of first rnd...I have both audios in my ipod...I've listened to both numerous times even after officially voting...u dropped a very person verse,but he called most of your content...if I listened to your audio first it mightve had a different impact,becuz I wouldn't have heard the personals exposed two minutes before hand in his audio...the reason why it edged it for him was becuz its not usually something that's done accurately(prediction),and the fact that everything else was DEAD EVEN...u both had different approaches,both extremely effective...its definitely unfortunate u guys had to meet so early but shit happens...

this battle should have way more replies and votes,and I'm extremely surprised its as one sided as it looks in the voting link...

tragic,I'm gonna bite u for a minute...

wow.
    test
  8. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

yea, I knew he was gonna come with what he did, and he knew what I was coming with because he has barely info out there, no pictures, etc. so I got my 8 Mile on, I thought this would be closer

Nah def did his thing though, respect

EDIT: oh yea and my bad Complex..lol...I just happened to be looking through the forums just before I started writing..I had to do it..haha
    test
  9. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

u could have dissed L for being a complete fag
    test
  10. The Management

The Management The Management

^haha true.

no homo
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

cocky son of a bitch lol, remove the swagger, hahaha j/k...

vote: Verbz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.