Summer GRB Rd 1: Und3rw0rlD vs. lowd_mowf

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - First Round

- First Round Audios are DUE Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

test
  3. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

test
  4. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  5. Und3rw0rlD

test
  6. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

Lowd_mowf---u kinda remind me of wird of pley without the screaming which is a plus...style is good..riding the beat well...only thing is that is hurting u is your clarity with the layering..its hard to understand you...ok..beat switch up..this is alot better...had a couple of nice lines in there...good shit

Und3rworlD- coming in nice...quality is clean...kayne west line was nice...beat switch...nice nice..stepped ya flow up here diggin this alot...

overall SOLID battle

but vote = Und3rworLD
    test
  7. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

lowd...im sure u have gotten the wird of pley thing im guess....cuz u have his voice....beat is asss......shoot that producer...flo remains steady........christopher walken nice!!!!!!!! lol..wasnt really feelin ur lines much

underworld-beat selection is great...flo isnt as good as mowf's.good line..not too many lines towards him mostly general lines..

vote underworld-lines
    test
  8. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

L.M....agree wit the wird of pley comment...just in voice tho...

"ellens mouth"...lol...this is pretty decent...2nd beat...i like u better to this beat...

UnD3r-"tom from myspace"..."paul wall's grill"...this had some good lines to...2nd beat...."bigger ears that i do"....

this is pretty close,hmmmm.....

hmmmmm......

hhmmmmmmm......

vote-Und3r

when both had different deliveries that were equally impressive,i just felt UnD3R(or how ever u do thatshit) had stronger content...
    test
  9. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

test
  10. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Lowd Mouf - You do have a wird of pley voice., However you got some dope lines here and there. nothing real stand out , or super sick. Not a beat i would have choosen to rock to. But you rocked it alright. Overall you got skill just need to polish it up more and land more lines to your opponent.

Underworld - I don't like the pronunciation on some of your lines and how you speed up the end of certain lines, makes some of the lines impact less. But you had better lines then Lowd Mouf no doubt. Overall you got this with more experience. Nice ish

Vote -Underworld

drop a honest vote on my battle if you could..

would appreciate it

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=985615
    test
  11. Und3rw0rlD

good look on the votes im about to roll a L and go vote on all the battles n whatnot but lets get some more votes... upped...
    test
  12. Und3rw0rlD

test
  13. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

underworld came with the dope ass steez...

haha i like what you doing here vocally..

yeah, i think entertainment factor...underworld got it by a mile...

he just has a dope ass delivery and voice that makes you listen...

disses were kinda close...but underworld just blew it out with his style.
    test
  14. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

the fuck.

lets get some more votes.

landslide or neck to neck. 6 votes aint enough to determine.
    test
  15. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Lowd Mouf

I can hear the Wird in your voice like others have said. I dont really like this beat...This is not too bad I suppose...aside from the beat choices it was pretty good...flow was on point...good energy...nothing amazing written wise...lets see how UW did...

Underworld

The beat is live as shit...what is it? I like the jay and bob quotes...Id say line for line you guys are about on the same plane...but the other intangables pretty much go to you...this was a good track but you rushed and drew out some lines in your second part watch that for next time...TURd NUGGETS! that movie was funny as shit...I was gonna use some stuff from that...but now Ill look like a biter...and clip biter. Worst kind...

VOTE = Underworld

Good showing by both....pz
    test
  16. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Getting around to these ones that are being slept on..

Aiighttt

Lowd - Lets gooo....aiightt....ehh i hope you dont use this intro beat....bahhh, dont like the beat at all....rounds than prison guards hahaha....pussy ellen mouth hahaha....grafitti line is pretty cool....haha slip n slide.....mannn i hate this beat....emotion/delivery aint bad....flow isnt that bad....not feelin the second beat either....haha gimmme the cheeseee LOL.....push the buttons/elevator LOL.....this was pretty nice lyrically, the flow wasn't bad either

Underworld - lol wtf @ intro....beat is aiightt, quality is smoooothhhh...haha plexdiss....LOLLLLshots in the ass like Gravy....sounding real confident....delivery is real nice....you rhyme just like Kamikaze, the flow is real nice....you've improved a lot since i last heard you.....second beat is dope so far.....hahahahh props dude behind you.....360 recall lol....

I think this is pretty one-sided due to Underworld sounding more confident/ with a strong battle type delivery...lowd mouf came nice regardless, Underworld just matched his lines and took this one

v/ Underworld
    test
  17. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

test
  18. Banksy

Banksy Guest

Loud Mouf: Hmm nice, flow is cool, delivery is good, lyrics are nice to along with some humour, enjoyanle track...Props bro..

Und3rworld: Nice, decent lyrics, punches was there and were nice, delivery was cool, 2nd verse was better IMO i liked this...Props

Hmm this was close....Und3r came nice with emotion and delivery while Loufd came with nice flow and delivery but didint really have the emotion for a rap battle....Hmmm i was going to vote Loud but listened again and my vote goes to Und3r

Vote: - Und3r
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.