Summer GRB Rd 1: TunK vs. Scribe

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TunK

TunK Active Member

its a 9th wonder beat.
    test
  2. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Tunk - Nice ish , dope beat you used here, Ha Mutombo line was funny. You attacked this battle like a live battle worked pretty well actually, Dope ish , alot of comparisons. HA HA HA Hilarious Cartman Sample... , dope personals... In this mos def... , Banana Clips line was dope... , Mike Jordan Line was dope too .

Scribe - You had some dope ish on this as well, I love ya flow, pretty flawless, and nice.. , Not as many strong personals as Tunk had. This is actually a close battle, You ripped some ish as well yo...

HMMMM Hard to vote on this, I liked Tunk's lines better I think he had more hard hitting lines, cause this is a dope battle, both of ya'll came dope I just think Tunk edged this with his lines..

Vote - Tunk
    test
  3. TunK

TunK Active Member

Im glad u noticed that, Ive never been able to do the whole audio battle thing but i do well on the freestyle battle tip. So i figured mise well combine the two and just do me lol. thx for the votes everyone.

more votes thx :D
    test
  4. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

Man, I don't normally post - just vote but dammmmmnnn at this. This was a good battle - and hard to vote because styles are WAY different. and both came hard

Scribe:

I truly liked your lines and flow. LMAO windmill line was nuts - pump line coo....LMAO perm line.....Terrrance multi lines was nice,

LMAO salt shaker line

INscented line was NUTS - how did no one get that one!? that was real fam.

Tunk:

laid back style - thats cool....sing-songy flow was cool - whoa at the long break .....didn't like that too much but cartman is funny so ok....LMAO drag queen line - boyfriend line, LMAO drug dealer line....understand line was hot...

man nice battle,
    I'm going to have to go with Scribe on this one.

Nice to both of ya'll
    test
  5. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

vote-scribe....sounded better to me...the windmill line geeked me out(along with the rest of the farm/my life/your life lines)...never heard scribe before this...good shit....too many to quote...u and laws got the biggest laugh outta me so far...

tunk-scribe just sounded more polished and his punches where more direct to me...your shit was good as well,i just felt like scribe came better wit the style i prefer listenin to,so as not to say anyone is better than anyone else...its just my humble opinion...

good show by both....
    test
  6. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

i donno my opinion is scribe ripped tha shit outta that fool tunk
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lmao that that dude wit scribe or whoever looksk like the bushman from the gods must be crazy
    test
  8. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

Scribe- Nice beat choice for a battle.........I dont like your delivery in this one it sounds funny, the lyrics are kinda simple but OK flow. Some nice redneck lines and what not.
    Ok overall.

Tunk- Beats not very battle orientated in my opinion....Good flow.....LoL nice appearance jokes.....LMFAOROTFLHMD!@all the cartman clips....Nice overall track.

Vote=Tunk
    test
  9. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

^jacksonville STAND UP!!

And Tunk did I just see you vote for yourself? Getting a little desperate are we?
    test
  10. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

lmao

aww hell nah.
    test
  11. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

pretty good battle, first time peepin both ya'll
    scribe did his thing tho
    test
  12. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

Tunk ...... not bad no lines stook out to me though ........
    cartman shit was funny ........ wtf lol shits long ..........
    second part sounded better ..... Jordan line was funny .......
    Under stand line was nice too ........

Scribe ...... sex wit mom ehhh .......... dope as diddys lol .....
    ........... squeals is pigs nice .........not bad kinda drowns out though

vote goes to Tunk nice battle
    test
  13. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

test
  14. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

I voted for the better emcee scribe....I listened to both verses, and his was more battle orientated
    test
  15. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

tunk you had a stronger dilivery and u have a nice mic presense no doubt

scribe just wrote well this round and his flow was nice for the most part...but i definitely dig ya rhyme style scribe..real battle oriented

voted = scribe
    test
  16. Banksy

Banksy Guest

Hmm ok...

TunK: Hmm haha reject master P" haha, well delivery is cool, Punches were cool, but u sayin he looks like too many people, and them cartman sounds sucked, that flopped the track, but yeh the personals you used where nice, props,

Scribe: lyrics were nice, frequant sex all the time with your mom haha nice lines and ppunches, flow was on target, delivery was cool, im feelin this track for sho as a battle track...

I'm going to vote Scribe for the shear way he had better emotion, yeh TunK u had quality and delivery and flow / lyrics but so did scribe also along with better emotion

Vote:- Scribe
    test
  17. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

tunk had some pretty nice lyrics, didnt have too many to really make you laugh, or go ohhh damn...but i think tunk is a better song maker than battler..i just think your delivery is better suited for songs.

scribe got a grimy sound....i dont think you came as dope on this as you did last tourney..style sound kinda generic...but you got a good swagger...i just think it came down to who sounded like they were hitting harder...and scribe did that...

i was kinda dissapointed lyrically in this battle overall..
    test
  18. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

figured i'd drop an explanation as to why i voted the way i did, and no it wasn't due to the intro's in the verses as some would think...

Tunk came nice, at times it might have seemed as he tried to overemphasize his words to get the lyrics across, but it was manageable, jus drop the beat or somethin next time might work better...as for scribe i liked dude's delivery but the main prob I had in it was that the dope lines ain't really stand out, it's as if some of his regular lines were delivered the same as the others, for example...the windmill line I didn't catch the 1st time, I liked the punch, mad creative, but it didn't come across as one of though "open ya ears cause after the set-up it's get'n nasty"-type of line, does that make any sense???, I hope so...

overall nice battle, better than most of the other battles this round...
    test
  19. TunK

TunK Active Member

Yea your right, I try to do audio battles i guess its just not my cup of tea. I can do live battles and write songs, appreciate the honest opinion.
    test
  20. TunK

TunK Active Member

By the way, Jacksonville is a very urban city.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.