Summer GRB Rd 1: Taiyamo Denku vs. prec1se '

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

thanks to all those voted
    test
  2. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

I didnt enojoy this battle overall

Denku- You r obviously the more polished of the 2 but I just cant get into your style. The fact the u have no real rhyme scheme or somewhat of a steady flow really gets to me infact it almost seems lazy. No multis in the year 2006 just doesnt cut it for me at least. No disrespect of course. Maybe i Just dont understand your style. I am all for being original and shit but its just a lil too out there for me.

Precise- I think u treated a lot more personal then he did. I like the 92 line shit that was coo. I just hate the bounce double time type of shit hate it hate it hate it. Quality was a iffy almost didnt want to hear it. Shit was way too long and i think u had way too many beat changes. U sound like with more experience youll get better soon though and that always something to look foward too.

v Precise for at least tying to go for the jugular
    test
  3. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Denku - HAHAHHAHAHAHA @ intro....I was gonna say, that is notttt a denku beat......i think someone mentioned it, but always pick good beats for your style...this one is dopeness....nice emotion on this....flow/ delivery is real nice....soundin real polished....pretty boy version of cire hehe....tampax lolllll.....ricky martin haha, didnt see that coming.....second beat is illness too....lost another vote hahaha.....overall dopeness man

Precise - wasteland hahaha....britney spears voice? ehh i dont get it?....ewww @second beat, not the best choice...overall, you have some lines but you are just not as polished as Denku was, so it loses some of its power....a nice verse nonethelesss, just minus a hook....and don't make it tooo long next time....definite potential though

v/ Denku
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.