Summer GRB Rd 1: Taiyamo Denku vs. prec1se '

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - First Round

- First Round Audios are DUE Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

test
  3. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

test
  4. TunK

TunK Active Member

Beat - Taiyamo Denku
    Flow - Taiyamo Denku
    Wordplay - Prec1se
    Personals - Taiyamo Denku
    Delivery - Taiyamo Denku
    Punches - Prec1se
    Creativity - Prec1se

Vote = Taiyamo Denku

I'll come back to make it official once its up.
    test
  5. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

denku's best lines....
    hang you from the doo rag you were wrapped in when you were baptized
    probably related to cire, but youre the pretty boy version
    his spit screen's a tampax (ill ass flip)
    oops I dissed someone else and lost another vote
    rapmusic politics might get you to the next round two, I said next one, meaning not this one

prec1se's best lines...
    it was 1992 (when people rhymed like denku)
    ya shit is compost, you named ya album wastelands
    broke down voice of britney spears

I think if prec1se's battle was shorter, it would have made this battle much closer, but a lot of it seemed like plain filler to me...prec1se got a little more personal, but denku's punchlines were delivered more effectively...had me really listenin the whole way through, whereas, I kept tuning out on prec1se after the 2 minute mark...plus puttin a hook in a battle is usually not a good thing.....

I gotta give this to denku, but prec1se is someone to look out for if he gets more focused in the future

Peace
    test
  6. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

test
  7. Krayziemiltiso

Krayziemiltiso aka Ferocious Milton

I'm usually a fan of denku's work, but this was not one of his best. The only line that caught my attention was the doo rag at baptism shit. shit had me rollin. I think Prec1ses track had a better overall approach to it and essentially was more solid.

Vote= Prec1se
    test
  8. past one

past one New Member

vote denku

prec1se didnt come hard enuf
    test
  9. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

i think denku just took him hands down....precise had some lines but his delivery just didnt stand up to par....
    test
  10. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

thnx ta all da voters in this no doubt ..

I feel you son .. thing wit me is if it was Live of course it would be freestyle battling so I couldnt put a hook in nahmean .. but seein how this is a diss track hooks are cool ta me .. kinda sets the tone lets the player know exactly whats goin down .. but thanx for breakin down the vote man you got the best breakdown so far (for help) .. I know next time drop the hook . betta delivery .....that type of shit
    test
  11. one der

one der Nor Cal King

Word...den and pre each had some nice lines. I agree that prec1se's track was a little too long....kinda lost some of the heat over the long run. Both brought pretty solid flow...but i have to give the edge to denku overall.

GL to both.
    test
  12. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

denku hands down.

thought he had nice energy in this and the flow was tight.

Rofl @ that Do rag line.

the beat is ill as fuck too.

Prec1se stuff wasn't bad, to long tho, should of cut alot of the sloppy crap.

v/Denku
    test
  13. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

both came very dope, i liked the beat switches by precise, made it nice 2 listen 2 the whole thing, i loved ur shit pre-pre

Denku, ur shit is also very hot, u had some nice lines, i liked ur delivery, i liked the lsot another vote line haha, ur both very dope, but overall pre hate it a bit better

Vote - precise
    test
  14. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

big ups to all the voters givin feedback ...
    test
  15. ~Vio~

~Vio~ New Member

close battle here, Denku came quick and to the point with nice delivery and decent punches, while Precise took his time to deliver personals and some aight punches, wasnt really feelin the flow on the first beat, but you came in with good presence....

vote - precise
    like i said close battle, but i felt that precise took this one
    test
  16. phrakshun

phrakshun New Member

Taiyamo Denku

Beat is nice, lyrics are ok, doo rag line was ok, mic presence is there, second beat is nice, im feeling this second part better, but the flow just fell off, on the diss another rapp and lost another vote, that

"talk about my dickriders, you can have some when you grow a dick" had me rolling, nice line.. overall it was pretty cool flow was a bit choppy at times but yeah well done.

Precise

i dont like the beats precise chose, the second was whack and the lyrics werent really there...delivery was ok at times, chorus is gay...3rd beat is alright, lyrics arent really that good,..

overall the first beat section, the beat was wack but the lyrics were hard hitting, rest seemed to be filler to me..

Vote: This is quite a hard one to choose, but im'a say...denku, well done to both..

pz.
    test
  17. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

vote

denku-dont like his style ..but u gotta give him credit..he came nice

precise-way too long...that southern beat killed it for u...u looked too much into this battle

if that makes any sense

good luck in future tourneys tho
    test
  18. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

edited...

prec1se - i thought when you started that it was still tha intro... so i actually had to start tha track over... flow starts off coo ova tha first beat... did aight...had some coo lyrics... nothin work quotin in my eyez except tha 92 line... i disagree wit ya second beat... flow on it is pretty good tho... literal shyt line is aight... this would b fire if it wasn't for a battle... third beat... its betta then tha last one... i disagree wit tha hook... only cuz it didn't come off like it should... i don't really mind hooks in battles ... some kats do it... but it coulda been betta... he called denku a nazi... lol... called him a boot leg version of kano.. he kinda do on his sound click page... flow was aight on this verse... had a couple lines that were aight... nuttin jaw droppin but you had a nice diss track... coo drop

denku - flow delivery emotion and all that is real nice... first beat is real nice... doo rag line is nice... main line that stood out to me thru out tha entire track... 2nd beat is also nice... i like tha way you sound on tha second beat betta then tha first... like ya flow on it and all that also... lyrically you had a few punches... sounds like a good ass diss track tho... confident and tha whole nine

this is kinda one sided but not really... like i think most people... like myself will vote for denku... reason bein is that just listenin to tha two battles denku already has tha more listenable track ( is that a word) ... it was a coo battle tho but i think it was denku hands down... coo battle tho
    test
  19. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

thanks to those who voted thus far on the battle mos def. appreciated... I got all those who voted i will drop a honest vote on your battles as well.
    test
  20. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

yo taiyomo .. 1st .. thanx for dissen me I needed the wake up
    2nd.. check ya IM box man I sent you a message (serious shit)
    3rd .. Good luck in Rnd 2 man hope you get far in this jungle

till the unborn has its birth ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.