Summer GRB Rd 1: Scimon vs. *Sergio*

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - First Round

- First Round Audios are DUE Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

The Track

its filler - if homie show - I'll post the real verse.
    test
  3. MR LT

MR LT New Member

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=44748

obviously thats unfinished, but ive been super busy, i have all written just havent been able to record and thought they were do by midnight on the west coast, not ten. if you wanna leave your filler up til i finish thats cool sergio, if not then i guess this is gonna a great battle for the voters haha
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

test
  5. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

upping live battles above the locked ones
    test
  6. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

whoa, no point in posting my real verse since you are NOT ill Chris.

guess your hiding in the dark and not letting known who you were worked.
    upped for votes.
    test
  7. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

sup

Sergio- loving the mos def beat... nice battle lyrics some mediocore punchlines, dope style though flow was dope.. nice shyt man i like this battle alot...

scimon- nice beat choice voice is kinda awkward though. like its not fittin the beat.. some punchlines was dope some punchlines was ehh..

overall i think sergio got this vote- sergio

peep my battle if yall dont mind its all love nah mean i hope the best man wins

peace yall
    test
  8. one der

one der Nor Cal King

Never thought i'd hear a battle over Ms fatbooty but you did it up nice. Flow was on point...few decent jabs for sure. it's tought battling someone you're unsure of.

Scimon - Great beat choice...vocals seemed a little loud...might just be me. Definitely had more punches throughout...flow wasn't as smooth in some parts but overall not bad. Hype energy. Track was kinda short...i know you said it was unfinished so that makes sense.

Overalll i thought Sergio had a more polished battle. Sci, i know you were a little unfinished and i think that might have hurt you a little.

vote - sergio
    test
  9. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

sorry sergio My shit fucked up when i voted, apologize...., you got this in my opinion just didn;t see the shit was on his name when i voted... if it gets close just drop a vote for yourself cause my vote was supposed to be for you.

-Denku
    test
  10. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

i thought that sergio sounded more polished overall and had better scheme and content

scimon - the quality was lackin a lil bit but i liked the energy ...jus coulda been channeld in a better direction if u get that...

vote - sergio
    test
  11. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Scimon - whiter than nash bridges hahahha....you sound like underworld, whoa....ahhaha your delivery is funnny....lookin like Seal hahaha.....haha wtf nasal cavaties...hhahahahha kiss from the rose....haha a little short...but funny nonetheless...

Sergio - nice beat...lol, i like your voice...damnnn flow, delivery is nice...sound like a southern southern napsndreds.....damn flow is nice, adlibs are onnn point, sounding real polished....short tooo, so it matched his..

Overall, I think Sergio took this, despite the lack of attempt from both I guess haha....Scimon had some funny lines, just lacked the confidence/delivery of Sergio

v/ Sergio
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.