Summer GRB Rd 1: Reflexx vs. Cire

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Cire - weakest battle i ever heard from you actually, I mean you hate on me but I usually like your battles, and you put no effort in this, i don;t think you had a single real dope line throughout this. Pretty weak showing from you.

Reflex - after getting past your delivery, You have dope lyrics dat should be obvious to most , And I mean your delivery has gotten better, seems to me at this point your battling Cire's cockriders, Cause you got this battle hands down in my opinion

Vote - Reflexx

drop a honest vote on mine if you get the chance..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=985615
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yo cire... lyrics way too weak

tooo cockyyyyyyy

no really same mistake i made on reflexx, for sure. he's unpolished but lyrically he's formulating.

i'm giving it to reflexx- its not that you didnt try... its that all you did was made sure your lines rhymed.
    test
  3. vote - reflexx

cire came softer than he could think this shit would be mad easy and reflexx actually came with a listenable verse

sick battle tho
    test
  4. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

YO REFLEX

RUN A S FILTER ON YOUR VOCALS... omg... whenever u say Cire it hurts my head... or any other S sounds.
    test
  5. Seni

Seni New Member

Reflexx, no doubt

What the hell was that?

Cire is old enough to be this kid's dad, and he even has the advantage of experience. But somehow, he still has the voice of a pre-teen.

Shit I hear he's been doing this since 1999, and this is what he has to show for it? Plus he was weak enough to try and find an excuse for his mediocrity.

He's got no right to be as arrogant as he is.

Reflexx had more wit, more spirit and less ego. He's doing pretty good, especially for his age, and if he keeps improving like he is, he might make it a lot further than we expect.

Vote-Reflexx
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

awwww, thats fucking PRECIOUS.
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

good battle.. i dunno bout dudes comment, cires voice grows on me i like the way he delivered that kobe etc etc doin a track together line
    flows better, delivery better, homie flexx had some lines tho and he kept at it, right now im thinkin it might be cire but ima come back an vote on battles when i can really sit and listen throughout cause i missed some lines i see posted in this thread bein it dont have my full attention right now, im caught up in this track since i barely ever have the will to write
    ill be back
    test
  8. Cire

the dude aint saying nothing man. He obviously registered a name just to talk shit.

The ill part of being a mod, is that i have access to other mods. And i will find it who you are.
    test
  9. Seni

Seni New Member

Cire claims he's got no time to post a decent rap, but time enough, apparently, to go on paltry chases. Seven years of membership certainly haven't done anything for his ability to take criticism.
    test
  10. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

cire- first beat is bunz second beat is a lil better! umm lets see punchlines is dope as always nice flow the man on the moon line was nice overall dope shyt..

reflexx- i like the beat choice i like ya flow i dont know though the punches was dope but i mean they was a lil weak i guess u can say not hittin hard maybe the way u delivered them ?

vote cire

its all love may the best win

vote on my battle if yall could..

thank u
    test
  11. Kyran K

Kyran K New Member

Yo I Meant To Vote For Cire
    test
  12. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

eh...

Reflexx aint bad, but your verse sounded like a bunch of old text lines and some very stretched punches- a couple of lines were funny when read, but the delivery was not there at all...

I never been the type to vote for someone because they tried harder

I mean you could throw a little dude wit down syndrome on the court but no matter how hard he tries.... he still aint gonna beat Reggie Miller in around the world

vote-cire
    test
  13. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

eh? whattya mean lol.

i havent posted in this thread once, i had my friend post my audio up for me on my name cuz i wouldnt of been able to make the deadline.

but finally i got net at my moms..yay.. road runner on a 3 gb e machines comp..lmfao.

good stuff cire, that land on a snare line was wooooooo. and im surprised nobodies mentioned the fact that i didnt mention cire being mexican once throughout my verse..i thought that was pretty unique ;]
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Cire had a couple nice lines...i just cant really vibe with his voice...and he sounds to much like bux when he dilivers punches

reflex put up a solid verse and some sick lines....impressed...

vote - reflex

wow
    test
  15. Cire

By He i didnt mean you, i meant whoever the other prick was.
    test
  16. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

jesus christ, another close one. ill vote when i get back from the movies...yikes.
    test
  17. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

aiiightt i been holding off to vote on this until I had a good time to break it down...

here goes

Flexx - hehe intro....sick beat....tongue peirced hoola hoop loll....flow is sounding improved....50 teeth hahaha....seeing you in 2 / chopped in half HAHA....couldnt make jaws drop piercing chins with anchors whoa....airheaded nice....rapping with a toothpick LOL....rely on Kobe....throw in the towel WHOA.....bux based money economy HEAVY....militaristic...nice....wow your pen game is on point, and your flow/delivery has gotten a lot better...you came hard at cire, and pretty much every single line was a punch

Cire - such a cire beat...haha you rip these kind though...flow is bonkers...zimas LOL....canseco take it in the ass WHOA....stranger to sonnins haha.....second beat is dope, almost used this shit....."I say that shit so dope" HAHAHAHA.....kobe, iverson, shaq,and webber rofl....land on the moon/snare WOW.....delivery was real smooth and your voice is sickness

Overall, I had to match the verses up...Flexx went hard, line for line....Cire came strong with his flow/polish and hit some STRONG punches, but didn't come as consistent with lines throughout....damnnnn....it comes down to Flexx's rapid fire lines vs. Cire's scattered powerful shots......this was easily the hardest battle to choose.....and I think I'm gonna have to give the edge to Reflexx, based on the fact that his verse was more consistent, and showed a more direct personal attack....its hard to not vote on the "land on the moon" line, that shit was DOPENESS...but other than that, I think Cire could've done sooo much more, so it was disappointing

Goood shit by both
    test
  18. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

Reflexx .............beats coo ......... Hula Hoop nice line ...... eyebrows ....... some lines in this ...
    damn an outro too ..... lol wtf lmao

Cire ........ comin wit it That moon line was sick son ...... I agree wit punches not too many lines on em .... and he hit you consistantly .......But yours was way easier for me to listen to and enjoy ............just sounded way more polished ........ hmmmmmm

Dope battle But I go wit Cire this shit was close Cire barely pulled it off
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

cire

lol@ the land on the snare line is sick

i think i have the best battle strategy on here, leme tell u something

even if ur audio is RUSHED, do not LET IT SOUND RUSHED, with the bullshit talkin, and the little freestyling at the end

its a subliminal thing

if people think it SOUNDS rushed, they going to vote against u, like oh he didnt try

i guarantee that if u did those same verses, put a more organized intro, without the stupid talking, this battle wouldnt even be close, trust that

reflexx - good effort, u just need more years under ur belt, ur delivery isnt too strong, flow isnt bad, u had some strong lines, probably more, but thats becuz u spit a lot longer

i dont like when people flip warbux's name using "war" because nobody calls warbux, WAR, people call him Bux, not WAR

just like i hate when people flip my name, talkin about Rod, i've never been called Rod in my life, those are wack forces

anyways, strong showing by reflex, it was closer than expected, but i still think cire got this

eventho i would love for his punk ass to lose, i guess i[ll have to dispose of him myself
    test
  20. Cire

HAHAHA, I imagined you saying that shit @ the end with your arms crossed mocking a japanese accent. But yeah, I regret letting people know i didnt care basically gave everyone a reason to say "yeah, but cire didnt try"...dont matta.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.