Summer GRB Rd 1: Punches vs. Laws

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Punches you my boy n all. but laws just came nice this round. Lyrics were a strong point for punches, i give u the edge on lyrics. LMAO at the intro. lol @ hanging chad ballots, lol his ass always open for a dif. dog...But laws just came too funny. and his lyrics were dope. Illinois line was dope. lmao at mom pick him up for soccer practice. This was a dope battle tho. Slept on for real.

Vote - Laws.
    test
  2. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

insert generic punchline lmfao
    test
  3. Schematic Truth

Schematic Truth consent is overrated

if laws doesnt start half assing like last tourny hes gonna be a force for sure
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

dope battle.
    test
  5. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

laws is just too fluid....and creative.

punches gotta develop his style and mixing a lil bit more....but you are entertaining.
    test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

"i kick punch like parappa the rapper"

if that line came earlier in the verse, I would've laughed harder than I already was, lol...Laws is that dude!...
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Laws: Probably the best shit i've heard you drop, this was really sick. The quality was insanity also, shit was clean as fuck. Deliv, nothing need to be said, Illness. Moms to pick u up from soccer practice, LOL. You dont have "lines" per say, but you be saying mean shit like Spoon. Insert Generic Punchline shit was sickness on this gonna. Kick Punch like Parappa the rapper. LOL, i just finished playing it, the warbux damn shit was hilarious. Tired of typing, shits sickness on this.

Punches: LOL@ the intro. You sound like McCuley Caulkin in an Ankle Lock. Dope, beats sick, Flow and deliv is pretty nice also, you take some weird pauses on it. Overall it was solid, law was to much...

Yeah...Dope battle, Vote-Laws.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.