Summer GRB Rd 1: oneder vs. katch-22

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyran K

Kyran K New Member

WOW one der really stood strong in this from the beginning to the end...the flow seemed solid to this beat as well but id like to hear just a little more emotion..overall one der has my vote for most consistency
    test
  2. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

imma go wit one-der here....

i was having complications figuring out what katch's lines meant...
    test
  3. Schematic Truth

Schematic Truth consent is overrated

goddamn one der came fucking sick
    test
  4. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

One Der - Not really a beat dat I would ever seen used in a battle, However, You got lines, But some lines you sound uncertain about rhyming them like a lil shakey at some of your lines., your style is dope, Like the flips you did off his name.... , Don't like how you ended your battle... However you had some nice ish in this.. battle is very slept on..

katch - You ripped some nice ish too, Damn very impressed with this, liked the wonder bread line, and you had a couple others dat werwe dope, your style is nice pretty developed...

Hmmm close battle here, Closer then peeps play it out to be, both could use work on impacting lines, Both played off each others names nicely. Hmmmmmm.. I think it could go either way actually. With the lil uncertainty in some of Oneders lines where he sounds shakey at parts I think dats the main flaw of his. got to listen 0nce more... HMMM actually One der you had more lines then Katch did , Katch you had some nice personals, but yea One Der had more creative direction in his lines.

Vote - One Der

Good battle though ya'll both got skills no doubt
    test
  5. IllLiterature

IllLiterature New Member

oneder- well written i wouldnt say you neccesarily need more hype but delivery could be improved to make the lines felt more.. some nice flips in here.. good verse

katch- sleepin on some of the lines by some cats most of your heat ws at the end tho.. flow could be sharpened some and smooth your delivery at points.. solid verse here too

i had to think for a sec but i had to go oneder
    test
  6. katch-22

katch-22 your fucked either way...

'preciate the feed everyone....

oneder<---much props!
    great battle kid, loved the personals myself....

i wish you the best in the coming rounds man.
    test
  7. Banksy

Banksy Guest

OK THIS HAS GTTA BE CLOSE!!

Oneder: very nice quality...lyrics were sick...delivery was nice...dont listen to that foo who sed u need more emotion...thats not what u need...stylke is nice..

Katch: Hmm *Listens* ya flow is nice...quality is nice, lyrics were dope too...

Hmm...this was a hard decision but ima vote For Onder...For Dope lines and punches...sickk..

-Banks-
    -Addiktz Records-
    test
  8. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

Katch 22- LoL man you have too much fun with the effects on this one.......Good flow.....Nice beat.........Lmao@ One Der Woman and One Der's bread........shits funny.......LoL you said his nose was a beak.....Good overall verse.

One Der- Im liking this beat, your going to need to give me this.......Nice Katch/Bigger fish to fry line was nice.......22's a bust is all right.......LMFAO!@ Ketchup in a thread/stain remover....thats nice......Drop Katch/Not much of an athelete was DOPE....finisher was kinda lame, but overall this track was dope.

Vote=One Der
    test
  9. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

this was real close to me and a good battle overall.

Katch- Good shit man your geting better evertime i hear u. The lines r nice. now for the bad news. just wayyyyy too many punch ins for me. the effects made listening to this akward. the beat ehhh

oneder-u had a real solid delivery and your lines were real creative . If u had a lil more pizzaz(yeah i said pizzaz) and emotion u would dominate this tourmament.

I'm gonna have to go with oneder on this one his lines were real nice. too bad this battle is slept on. good job to the both of u.
    test
  10. katch-22

katch-22 your fucked either way...

thx 4 the feed...
    lol, i do get efx-happy sometimes, its cuz im still
    new to that n tryin things out...

king<--- thx also, i know ur one of the few thats heard me
    b4, now you know why i stay battlin once or twice a week...

thx everyone else too...

-katch

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.