Summer GRB Rd 1: Kyran K vs. Shorty B

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banksy

Banksy Guest

Shorty B: Nice lyrics on the Intro, Beat was sick as hell, lyrics were nice, flow was hot, overall im feelin this track fo sho.. . Mad Props bro...

Kyran K: Nice Lyrics, Quality was cool, FDlow was nice too along with delivery...Nice lines man mad Props again

Vote: Shorty B....Felt him more...
    test
  2. Kyran K

Kyran K New Member

whoa calm down care bear no 1 talkin shit on your verse you big K line spitter you...i just didnt understand the K lines aint no 1 talkin shit but if you really think you handed me my ass in this battle your handicapped...i liked your shit..i told you that and i wont deny it...you think i knew somone kicked the pac line?? NURP.... so dont get all heart broken and homotional..I LIKED YOUR DISS SHORTY B!!!!!!!!!!there you go
    test
  3. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

shorty b was dope man...that making noise like hibes stomach line had me laughin out the gate...

lol at this being just as much of a nimrod diss as kyran k...haha

this was actually a good battle though, the punch-ins were kinda annoying...kyran had a better voice...but both had some nice lines...but i think overall shorty b had the more polished sound and track...and came at him more direct with the disses.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.