Summer GRB Rd 1: KamikazeLyricist vs. {D. Omen}

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

Kamikaze had a better flow, dont really like your delivery, the way you stress your words , dont know, not my cup of fruit punch, butlines were ehh..and the good ones I heard before and flipped better like the degirno line...vertigo line was ok though

D Omen better flow than I heard from you before..not as good as Kamikaze's....good delivery though....lines were a lil better I heard some lines before flipped better in yours too like the counter, stove or whatever line...lazy boy line was ill, you just need to calm down a lil and let shit flow your ahead of the snare and end up slowin down your bars at the end

anyway, I gotta go with D Omen...just barely
    test
  2. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

Kamikaze- descent flow and delivery, mic presense is nice though .. alot of lyrics is played and used already, ehh punches were ok .. descent battle verse

D Omen- flow is aight, lyrics is better and has punches that hit, got some personals too

.. v- D omen

and Kamikazi its fucking obvious about your ring bullshit .. my battle with your sex partner McNasty is 11-0 me .. without your fucking vote .. strangle yourself to death for even attempting such a fagget ass move
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

look you lil homo thug I voted for you if you looked you fuckin sorry faggot

and FUCK A GRB I never cheated once you pathetic ass busta
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

d omen your flow and delivery is awful and i SWEAR ive heard that full body cast line before. im almost certain thats someone elses line, but since nobody else mentioned i could be wrong. i think kamikaze got this.
    test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.