Summer GRB Rd 1: KamikazeLyricist vs. {D. Omen}

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

kamikaze you are a fuckin moron, I voted for myself because Hibe voted for you by ACCIDENT. smh @ you voting for yourself.

Hibe Thinks: Just Vote For Urself
    Hibe Thinks: To Equalize
    Hibe Thinks: Post This Conv
    test
  2. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

well wrong person, shmong person...all votes count stop cryin omen damn...kami killed this anyways
    test
  3. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

D omen is improving greatly...some rhythm issues to be worked out...but this was a strong showing..what beat was that?

if actually dont know who i would vote for in this.. omen had the better lyrics...kazi had the more polished delivery...
    test
  4. Huey Fig Newton

shut the fuck up. don't even post in my thread nigga.
    test
  5. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

lmfao@ D Omens picture
    test
  6. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

kam.
    liking the beatnuts beat. classic joint. flow is steady. terrorist mermaid is played, though. "seeing proof" - niiiice. you're good punches are spaced too far apart, i think. again with the terrorist mermaid shit. eh, overall it was solid. didn't pack the shit in like i would expect with that type of flow.

omen.
    hahaha @ Nim on the spotlight intro. "full body cast" - nice. hahahah @ j-nyce punch. low blooow. "kill a mockingbird" - decent. flow isn't as smooth, but the delivery is there. liking the syllable scheme. didn't push it like i'd hoped.

i dunno, this was close - but omen made me chuckle more. since neither cat came with the typical battle banger style, i judged it more on overall enjoyment, rather than high and low points. for that, omen gets my vote. kam had the better beat choice, but he didn't use it to his advantage as much as he could've. plus. omen was pulling left field wit into his material. gotta love that style.
    test
  7. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

that "terrorist mermaid" shit nearly had me in tears. kami's style is more developed, and polished but the lyrics were kinda vacuous, no offense. i think omen came with the better lines overall. this battles on a knife's edge really. it can go either way, but i think omen may have just edged this a little. hopefully youse can both go through.

vote-omen
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Kamikaze, Why Did You Vote For Yourself? You Already Have The Advantage Of Having Your Name Preselected On The Voting Link..

My PSP Makes Me Log In Everytime I Go To Post.. So By Habit I Did It On The Ridiculously Easy To Confuse Voting Link

Thats A Bitch Move An A Half Foreal
    test
  9. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  10. Huey Fig Newton

no, that's a joke.

funny how I predicted this...why don't you just call underworld in to vote and get it over with, you already voted for yourself...got your mans who fuckin records with you, don't stop there...continue your cheat methods.

"so yeah just go ahead and vote against me, get your man underworld or mc whatever the fuck his name is"

lovely.
    test
  11. KamikazeLyricist

get the fuck outta here Mr . AIm ring youre a fuckin clown

what because he thought I won just because were boys he supposed to vote for YOU ....
    Funny word is you and reflexx are boys and he votes for you !!!!and you talk to all these RM heads you gettin votes from ...... thats a joke son
    test
  12. KamikazeLyricist

on top of that YOU STEAL NIMRODS INTRO FROM LAST GRB I hit em up he like WTF I did no intro for noone youre wack son get off his nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  13. Huey Fig Newton

heres where I pull your card.

I have an AIM ring? consisting of who? I've never spoken to Dirt, BlackJesus etc.

I talk to all the RM heads I'm gettin votes from? words thats why I talk to Priceless and Sever and neither of them voted for me right?

and you're accusing me of only gettin votes from people I've talked to or talk to occassionally, well considered I've debunked that

this is where you look foolish

wait wait

I'm not even done...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=205291

you have the LEAST 5 tracks with this nasty kid...I haven't collabed with anyone that has voted except Konseetid.

I wouldn't be surprised if you know dude in real life like you do Underworld, smh.

niggas on some goonies shit, fuck out my face.

and stop IMIN me like you do for your votes, you faggot. I'ma just keep clickin NO when it says "User "InfinantMinded" has sent you a message. Would you like to accept it?"

[funny]
    test
  14. Huey Fig Newton

LMFAO....I think it was apparent Nimrod didn't record that for my intro, I got the idea from Spoon's GRB Finals verse where he flipped it on Nim, dumbass.

test
  15. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

omen stop bitchin...

and no one had an aim ring loss but me...i fuckin merked that other kid, and if u want i';ll even merk u for the hell of it , u fuckin suck, stfu
    test
  16. Huey Fig Newton

didn't I tell you get the fuck out this thread? get back in the kitchen woman.

fuckin icp stunt double lookin ass nigga, why you and ill rich got the same braids?

I expose ya'll bullshit and with quickness you come in here....

allow me to reinact what took place

InfinantMinded: fuck!!! look what omen posted
    InfinantMinded: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=985638&page=2
    Stash Turk: shit shit
    test
  17. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

DjayCas per wb m: that was jus wierd
    DjayCas per wb m: cuz he jus came out the blue n said it an then omen said something about a voting ring
    DjayCas per wb m: but i could care less,

Stash Turk: so u didnt mea 2 tell omen anythin shady...wtf he talkin about aim rings dude
    DjayCas per wb m: i didnt say i didnt mean to
    DjayCas per wb m: im sayin
    DjayCas per wb m: it looked wierd.
    Stash Turk: wht looked weird ?
    DjayCas per wb m: i didnt look into it, but he said something about aim rings for the grb
    DjayCas per wb m: an then he said something about him voting against you and then vice versa or some shit somethin like that
    DjayCas per wb m: because of the kamikaze battle
    DjayCas per wb m: an i said, thats wierd cuz when he was talkin to me (i dont know why but omen asked me to ask him what he wanted from him)
    Stash Turk: i knew it, he voted directly against me, got some ppl 2 vote, dude is pathetic
    DjayCas per wb m: he jus mentioned u
    Stash Turk: alrighty, thats all i need 2 knoe
    DjayCas per wb m: so much day time drama
    DjayCas per wb m: why do i need television

omen, ur really...pathetic..goin around askin about votes and shit..homie u a busta...

get the fuck out
    test
  18. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

u reinact ...but we get facts..u homo..fuck out
    test
  19. KamikazeLyricist

wow all i can really say is these grb's are all set up makes me sick people ruinin hip hop damn son howd we let it get to this !

damn Omen you really need to sit down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  20. Huey Fig Newton

is it just me or that proved absolutely nothing?

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.