Summer GRB Rd 1: John Boot vs. Allyawan

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

it doesnt matter if you hit the snare.. you gotta have a rhythm.... tehres mroe teh flow then hitting that snare...

^^obvious shit
    test
  2. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

although I cant vote...I must say I never heard any of Dirt's battles or mp3s before today,.,,wow dirt is fuckin ill ....this shit was DOPE...damn son
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

btw john have ur lines werent hard hitting as well... just fancy... and some of ur pauses felt unconfortable to me... just lettin ya know
    test
  4. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

LMAO@tragic lecturing doods on being off beat WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    dirt was not off beat...this was ill, relaxxxxxxxxxxx
    test
  5. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

um,u already stated the fact u don't like my verse as much as everyone else does...now its getting to the point your cockriding everytime I get a compliment...u said what u had to say,I don't care,leave it alone..jump off...its a matter of opinion...everybody else seemed to love my lines,delivery,etc...I'm supposed to change it for one dude,that obviously hatin me...and if your not,lets see u prevent yourself from staying out of my threads...u don't like my shit fine,don't listen...but your talking about lines,when I had waaaaaaaayyyyy more than my opponent did...lol...I did exactly what I needed to do to win if u didn't already see the votes...

fuck outta here..

where's one of your audio threads,so I can go downplay every compliment u get...

fuckin internet..
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^^ i never said i didnt like it lmfao, but dont let the compliments get to ur head
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.