Summer GRB Rd 1: John Boot vs. Allyawan

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allyawan

Allyawan New Member

Thanks for peepin the round out y'all
    I admit it.. I aint that far out when it comes to the whole battling thing
    but Im gettin a hang of it.. This tournament has a much better standard then most of the weak swedish arranged battles.. Much Luv for Dirt and his track.. saw me on this one

P.S I'll be back.. Movin beyond Sweden, Hope to actually live in the states so that my vocabulary can improve.. its all good y'all

good lucks peace
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

holy rhyme scheme

talk about not getting a round one bye and having to go hardcore.. (hopes dirt was going hardcore) lol.
    ridiculous rhyme scheme and flow though holy bejesus.

more filler than cires favorite snack cake

ookok.. but im talking without hearing allyawan.

damn... another great great flow... much more quality backrounded...

but allyawan truly brought more of a SONG less of a battle.. lot of filler addressed at things outside of the battle.

great battle.. but it goes to dirt under the name of johnboot

both of your flows are wonderful.. but dirt's rhyme scheme... plus the impeccable flow... creates a super flow.

allyawan.. damn nice track man.. i'd like to hear your non battles- you seem like you'd make one hell of a radio hit.
    test
  3. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

your non battles i just checked are pretty bonkers

props
    test
  4. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

dIRT

I can tell you wanted to win this...you seems to really put forth some effort...its tough battling someone who is pretty much unknown on the net...cause when its not in person there isnt much to work with...but this shit was really good...one of the best of the first round...

Allyawan

Your rep proceeds you sir...damn this is hot as hell...I guess Ill repeat whats been said above...these net battles have a formula to them...and as soon as you catch on to it you'll be a big player in net tourneys...that is if you continue to do them...very good track...you just happend to get a tough draw in the first round...90% of the competitors in this would have lost against this on how polished it is alone...come back again, I for one would like to hear more...pz

VOTE = DIRT

This should have been a semi's battle...great first round match
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

idk jon boot got a lot of nice multi schemes but did they really contribute?
    test
  6. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

(wants som of whatever K3 is smokin on)

and yeah I did want this bad,but now that I think about I wanna win everytime I battle..if u listen to my old audios,I don't half ass anyone.my delivery is better but other than that its lyrically compatible with everything else i've done,yall just aint heard me in a while..

if yall think this was good,wait till I get a big name that I actually have some dirt on...

thanx to all that commented and voted(even if u made no sense at all,about delivery or relivent punches, considering the other 25 comments on the thread)

I will complete my voting by tomorrow afternoon so if I didn't get to yours yet,I will.theres a lot of good battles I didn't get too yet...

and Ally,I think u tell by the comments your getting that u could be a ridiculous competitor in this type of circuit...i'm impressed wit the vocab u already have so if u came to the states for like a year or so it'd be over with...I really hope to see u return...props and respect...

ok...enough of this mushy emcee love...fuck all yall...twice...jp

thanx again yall..
    test
  7. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

vote=dirt

I just felt as though his was more battle orientated, but allywan came tight too. I think if you was to direct your attack more at your opponent, you would of took the win, cause you came nice too.
    test
  8. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

ally .. WO ... nice
    test
  9. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Illy battle, damn at me just getting paypal,, ill be on the next one
    test
  10. Walt Dissme

Walt Dissme I am a Registered User

DIRT -

definately stepped your game up since last time i peeped .....rhyme scheme is good like everyone is saying but, what i'm impressed with is, you got mad cadences/...different flow patterns n' shit now... and the emphasis on your emotion n' shit is better

dope descriptive lyrics not the usual punches everyone uses ... put back in your place worse then screws on roller coasters ...... demons on your porch.... catch a body like its raining naked bitches was hott shit.......anyway the verse was disgusting

Allyawan- first time peeping ....beat is sick , voice is dope , dope flow also on some grimey shit very polished , not as many different cadences as dirt .......
    goin off like biz marke line was dope .... you have real strong presence over all
    but lyrics were not as good as dirt

battle was dope, vote goes to - DIRT
    test
  11. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

thanx again yall....

I gonna be voting on the rest of the battles I didn't get to yet,today...

please be patient,I don't own an actual computer,i'm typing this from a sidekick..so
    I'm going to an actual pc soon to take care of the rest of the battles I didn't vote on..

thanx again you bastards..
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

its that funny that u say i fell off beat a couple times dirt cuz u definitely fell off more then a couple

which im suprized nobody pointed that out...you had some nice lines definitely but the scheme also everyone mentioning to me wasnt so impressive...its not hard to write like that..takes away from the directness in a battle...

but your verse definitely was good

Allyawan definitely is more polished...flow is alot better and the dilivery is about on the same level as dirts..had a couple nice lines but i think dirt edged with the lyrics

soooooooo

hmmmmmm this is closeeeeeee
    test
  13. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

i fell off beat a couple times???

lol....

point em out...
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

aight....and thats the same kinda response I got when i read what u said...

cuz ive been doing this for a long time..my style might be different but i didnt fall off beat once in my audio...

u shoulda pointed it out also...

but let me tell u..

despite all the warbux like pauses...i didnt realize after listening again how much u sound like warbux

apitizer is off..where it lands

Carnage..whateva u said before that ...it was mumbled..and off..that whole lil set of multis was shakey

cop with gift certificates is off

there a couple examples
    test
  15. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

if anyone agrees please tell me...

your tryin to pin nonsense on me cuz u didn't like my comment on your battle..your whole first ten lines were shakey off beat and misplaced..I know u been doin this a long time..that's why I pointed it out...no biggy...

and then u didn't even actually vote..
    test
  16. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

misplaced? I rhyme on the snare or in this case the HANDCLAP on the beat...

how is that misplaced? and especially if i do it every bar...

u really dont have any clue on what your saying..im surprized in that...

and i doubt anyone has the balls to agree since they dont want to be voted against next round but i could care less..

this is all fun for me..

wow
    test
  17. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

dirts voice is a lil forced.. lol @ that coming from me right.. hehhehehehehehehe smiley..

but yea other than that hes sick as fuckkkkk.. crazy multi schemage..

allywan is mad nice on the mic...he sounds like he could actually go far with his carreer..

will be checking for dirt in round 2.. and will check out for allywan in the mp3 forum if he decides to post some shit up...
    test
  18. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

Dirt beat is kinda played but flow and lines are on point...I usually quote lines as I type but I'm tired.

All didn't really come with a battle type verse, wow @ the reggae type singin shit at the end lol...All got skills tho.

Vote - Dirt
    test
  19. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

Ally fucking murdered this!!
    test
  20. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

but, Dirt by a landslide.. this kid's just on another level..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.