Summer GRB Rd 1: John Boot vs. Allyawan

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - First Round

- First Round Audios are DUE Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

test
  3. Allyawan

Allyawan New Member

test
  4. Allyawan

Allyawan New Member

I didnt get the whole time zone-thing so I think Im a little late with my shit
    hope its understandable..
    test
  5. RePerCuZionZ

RePerCuZionZ Square-Wave Creator

^^ ur like 2 hours early
    test
  6. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

nice to see u showed...I think u got some lines confused with the real john boot,cuz I never delivered no pizza.and I don't drink..but lol...good show and good luck...
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

test
  8. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

John Boot/Dirt - You nice with it yo , Like ya style, Flow is on point, HA HA HA HA HA DAt shit was funny when you was like "Your probably still record next round not knowing dat you lost" OMG , the first time I just schemed through yours be4 allywan's was up, but man you murdered this ish , Had some dope lines. Cire snackcakes line was dope. DAMN YO serious another dope round 1 verse...

Allywan - Your nice on the mic, but this sounded like a song yo , And you put a hook in it, Hooks in battles don;t work as you can see what happened with my opponent doing the same. Overall You got a dope style but I think your a song maker and that shows here, battlewise, I just don;t think it is your thang, your nice though so don;t think this is me calling you wack or a diss.. Just Dirt came with it.

Vote -JohnBoot/Dirt

Drop a vote on my battle if you had not already appreciated..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=985615
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

wooo, this was a real sick battle, both came exceptional, yall shouldnt have been matched up so early

dirt, damn, rhyme scheme is impeccable, flow sickness, allyawan, im lovin ur delivery

both of yall killed it, but i think dirt(john boot) edged it on the content

thats not takin anyway away from allyawan, cause the kid is NICE

some sick dudes over in sweden i've noticed
    test
  10. TruJuice

TruJuice Completion of Cells ....

Nimrod was right, this is a good battle...both of yall gonna have a tough time with this and the voting system...I give both of yall props, top 5 best battles this round
    test
  11. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Dirt definately wanted this W badly and got it. allaywan, you are mos definately talented kid. but Dirt got this
    test
  12. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

fuck yeah I wanted to win bad...I been gone for three years and I get pitted against a kid like this(nasty but not known)...
    so its harder to have him than a big name cuz u don't even know his capabilities..thank god he's not a battle rapper..YET!

I'm still on my sidekick so i'll vote on somemore battles in an hour or so from an actual computer..

thanx for listening to both audios yall.

I think if allyawan pays attention to the way this tournement and goes down,and figures out the punchline thing,he'd at least make finals of the next tournement..
    test
  13. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

john boot- came dope nice lines ok flow great punches delivery was not there at all though but overall shyt was sickness

allyawan- wow at ya flow ya delilvery of lines and just overall presence there wasnt to many hard hittin punches but i mean u can just hear an obvious difference in sound..

i mean if this was a live battle i would go for john boot but this is audio people and yall forget u have to take everything in and vote on that.. so my vote go's to allyawan..

nice shyt son

good battle yall

peace

complex

vote on mine if yall get the chance
    test
  14. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

this battle is nasty... to sum it up cuz everyone already said it... allyawan is real sick... but he got placed against dirt first round and dirt came nasty especially wit lines and shyt... it's a real sick battle... but dirt got it..
    test
  15. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

dirt is fire now that he controllin that flow, keepin it steady an smooth, deliverin ya lines waaaay sicker, lines is wild throughout wooo
    likin allywans delivery an shit but line was he wasnt really seein dirt, he had his moments though, his flow is really tight he got a nice sound, this is really close man wow dude got me feelin his sound though, the lines he do have deliverin like whoa

hard choice here man, this is probably 1 the best battles this round easy

ima have to go with dirt tho, real tight but being they both delivered they shit flawlessly in my eyes, it went to lines and dirt really brought it

good shit tho, stay up both ya'll
    test
  16. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

vote - dirt

both came nice, but Dirt's rhyme schemes always push him to the front. i think thats what sealed it for me. syllable scheme was over the top sick. dropping lines after line, without any obvious set-ups or filler.

allyawan was nice, but he didnt have the same presence. not as much domination on the mic. something was off, that i couldn't quite put my finger on.

definitely a dope pairing for a round 1 match, though.
    test
  17. Schematic Truth

Schematic Truth consent is overrated

i hope a loss doesnt keep allyawan for coming back again
    test
  18. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

^^^ Word at that.. I was just on the phone wit Dirt and we were talkin about that... we both wanna hear more from him.. this battle is mad sick, Dirts just the more experienced battler here and he stepped his shit up a whole lot from his last battle on the net.

I can't vote or anything.. but heres my thoughts

Dirt - sick shit homie... catchin me offguard n thats ridiculous... can't wait to hear u battle someone who u got a lot of shit to work wit on. told u the rest of what i thought the other day

Ally - like everyone keeps sayin man, u got mad talent, nice crisp delivery/flow and sound to ya shit, I see nothin but good shit for u in the future.. Def don't let this discourage you, u are sick wit tracks.. and for lackin battle experience, u still came raw as fuck and would have beat most of the round 1 audios .. u just got paired up wit Dirt which fuckin sucks for an experienced battler, let alone a new one.

ps.. you don't sound like any of the other Swedish rappers I heard.. how does soundin like you do come off to peepz over there??

you really polished tho, please come back so we can hear u rip some peeps in the future..

one of the best rd 1 battles tho... nice shit both of yall

oh yeah and to complex.. i aint hatin on your vote... cuz ally deserves votes and i knew he would get some for sure... but saying dirts delivery is not there at all is a little ridiculous imo. But like I said not hatin on that vote.. the rest of what u said makes sense.. just sounds a lil extreme to say Dirt has no delivery lol
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i hated dirts ENTIRE verse...i liked his scheme in a few places tho and he had some sick lines.

I LOVED allyawans verse...his flow and his whole steez was fucking impeccable. His content was kinda weak, but the shit he did say he made it sound like crack.

so clearly...Im gonna vote dirt.

vote - dirt

lol...nah but seriously...the difference-maker in this was dirt is a battler, allyawan is more of a musician...allyawan made a much better track...dirt had a much better battle verse.

dope shit from both.
    test
  20. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

I agree Dirt more of a battle MC both sounded good but Dirt got this hands down

vote - Dirt or John Boot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.