Summer GRB Rd 1: Joey Jooks vs. SwizZz

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^Wow, look at these guys making aliases to try and sway votes...cut the shit, goddamn
    test
  2. dritter

dritter New Member

"Swaying votes"....you all must be friends of Jooks. If you were really his friend, then you guys would help him out with his raps.......... True friends tell you when your shit stinks.

You can't honestly believe he won this battle
    test
  3. Joey Jooks

Joey Jooks UnderDog!

I seen it but Im just tryin to stay humble b... and I aint never spoke to punches in my life...
    test
  4. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

This is the first time I've ever heard Jooks in my life...

It's just OBVIOUS what you are doing here...we aren't idiots...
    test
  5. SwizZz

SwizZz New Member

Punches, I don't have any aliases and I am not tryin to sway votes. I just want people to hurry up and vote. I think this was a good battle compared to some of the other shit I have listened to.
    test
  6. Hopsin is a Homo

Hopsin is a Homo Illest period.

if anyone is swaying votes its me. and thats just by word of mouth. i feel bad that i fucked up with my vote, i was tryin to vote for SwizZz, so now ima try to get him that vote.
    test
  7. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

damn this shit is being slept on for real, a real good battle here.

swizzz - beat is kinda crazy but flow is on point, quality is nice. the production of this is pretty crazy, got an ill flow and a pretty nice confidence. lol INS line. the hook is real catchy. "Joey Jooks, hollla atchaa boyy, holla atcha boyyy" dope, real nice

joey jooks - flow is pretty crazy, liked the second beat a lot better. the flow picks up and the punches were nice. good shit overall though

damn this is real close, imma listen again, but hopefully others will check this out. being slept on hard
    test
  8. TeKRaEtEsE

TeKRaEtEsE Brand Awareness Exec

myspace tracks are gay...get soundclick or something

the shit keeps buffering
    test
  9. Hopsin is a Homo

Hopsin is a Homo Illest period.

test
  10. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

vote - tie.

but i'll give it to Swizz since Joey is obviously gonna win anyway.

nice battle tho ya'll.
    test
  11. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

actually swizzz... your flows pretty consistent... pretty polished sounding... basic lyrics like whoa though.

joey jooks... illness on the flow here on the first beat.. but lyrics pretty basic aswell. second beat... slower flow not as stand out-sish but still good for sure... lyrics still basic.
    one stand out line was the russian roulette one..

both of you came with lyrics that were quite basic...

in fact it couldve gone either way...

but the fact that joey had that opening of iller there at the beginning.. kind of edges it towards him...

i know swizz is probably thinking.. bullshit he has 30 seconds of good flow and that decides the vote... but i'm not basing the vote on that... i'm basing the vote on the fact that that was the only thing i thought truly outweighed the other man period... you two were neck and neck otherwise.

i'm sure round 2 you both'd come better?
    test
  12. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

I think Jooks got this barely
    test
  13. Banksy

Banksy Guest

OkOkOK.....Lets Vote...

Swizz: Flow is cool, lyrics were nice and quality was niiice, i wasnt feelin that deep voice, that shii sucked ass, but yeh Track was nice, Could have used alot more emotion for a battle tho....1

Joey Jooks: Hmm Hate the 1st beat, wasnt feelin the intro, but the main verse was nice, flow was sic, lyrics were nice, and quality was nice, man im feelin this fa shi, nice beat...

Vote: Joey Jooks...

-Banks-
    test
  14. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

one of the better battles of round 1....i really like swizz...this was real dope...i love when he gets animated about a minute into the track...haha at the chopped and screwed hook..wooo..this is real nice. I like this cat. You got a kinda high pitched voice, but its kinda one that draws attention like imani from Pharcyde.

Listening to Jooks...flow real nice...creative way to start the diss...Jooks is nice...style change...got style as well.

Overall i enjoyed swizz's style more, this is definitely a highly slept on battle. Swizz had more charisma in my opinion and it really made the track more enjoyable
    test
  15. hooper818

hooper818 New Member

man i dont know what the hell you fags are on but swizz got this fool joey jooks .. it aint even close ... gotta shake the haterz off swizz and keep rompin these nubs dont kno wats up .. jump off joey jooks nuts bitches
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.