Summer GRB Rd 1: J-Nyce vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

yo stop complainin man wtf...i tried to treat u with some respect before but now u just actin like a female

mad cuz u losin?wtf somebody gotta lose dog

relax homie
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

WOW@Medevil, You are actually one of the best emcee in this GRB.

Clear diction, Bars make sense, and your flow connects correctly.
    Doesn't sound forced at all. Nice shit bro, you should win easy.
    test
  3. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

medevil got some shit

im not commenting on the battle
    but nice verses you two inner city youths.
    test
  4. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

LMFAO @ Meds intro.

oo beat is sick..john boot, LMFAO @ lil wayne impersonating major payne...left juvie damn.

J Nyce - nice syllables, good beat....calvary, nwa line, life after death, burnt rubber, closed curtain, bit of tissue, bigger piston...wtf @ the AIM sounds in the background lol

J nyce had some good lines, I don't think it would really matter who I'd vote for at this point.

this was a nice battle tho, I think if J Nyce had better quality the outcome couldve been closer.

test
  5. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

what up omarion lmao
    test
  6. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

WOW Medevil murdered his verse, kinda sound like Royce.

Probably top 3 best veres so far
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

This is closer than what im seeing the replys are with all hate and bias aside, J-Nyces quality is god fucking aweful but his lines are actually dope.

J-Nyce: Dope scheme, take meds/pop it like medicine dont know what the fuck hit em flow was sick. Fly and Web analogy is played. Skill levels/I was shit was dope. Christ Kid you have no chance line was sick. You'll lose Easy Line was Ridiculous as shit. Take ya life after death.ya chick got the disease/Pull out and see more burnt rubber than dale earnhardt. Closed curtain. Ya shit gets no play LOL. Ya trash got taken out. With them big ass nostrils/snorting toothpaste lines. Only punches you got/kool aid signs. Shoe stays shined segment was ill. Cruella deville give spots up. you not fast to get past you'll need a bigger piston than ben wallace. Theres a shitload of lines in this im tired of quoting but alot of sick lines.

Medevil: Dope flow, very polished. Dirt on his name references were to obvious. Dope J-Zone beat. the percentages segment was dope. Bringing my A game and the rest of the Athletics line was also dope.Break a leg on ya tracks.

J-Nyce woulda had a more decisive victory if his quality wasnt shitty, but i Honestly thought he won and thats no bullshit. He had sick lines all over the board that arent even being mentioned that raises the question of motherfuckers not even listening to his shit based on who he is. I thought he won.

vote-J
    test
  8. TheFrogFather

TheFrogFather aka Seenz

I thought J-Nyce won this battle.
    test
  9. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

test
  10. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

i figured niggas was bullshittin...but j-nyce did a good job..he need to polish up his recording equipment, adlibs and emotion a bit...but i think this could have been a much closer battle ..

quality does play a part..unfortunately..i cant really say who i think won...cause i think medevil came dope as fuck, plus had a well produced track...

but j nyce had alot of good content...a few played lines he lost some points on, but im impressed by both.
    test
  11. i don't see how this tourney shows fairness when the voters are voting based on my quality

either way, u can still hear me and all my lyrics

ya'll hear the lines

so why dick me out cuz of my quality? lol, this shit is shady
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nigga threatening dudes for voting against him...then cries about shit not being fair...lmmfao
    test
  13. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

nyce...its because its about more than just lines...

its about the whole package..lines might be a huge factor..

but if it was all about who had the better lines, this would be a text tournament. no need for audios..
    Medevil is alot more polished and fluid as an MC than you are right now,..but you are developing more and more...from last i heard you..

its about listening to the track, and picking the better diss track...in order for any audio to be good, it has to be listenable..your quality makes it barely listenable..

but also medieval is just more experienced and tighter than you in cadence and flow right now...

youre comming up though...keep it moving and dont bitch about it..you aint getting voted against because people dont like you....just see your weaknesses and work on it...so that next time people cant do shit but click your bubble.
    test
  14. LeEo

LeEo aka L Dubz

HAHA!!! this should'nt be even be debated but sumhow it always happens on rapmusic...medevil beat him in every catagory....j-nyce just sounds like another bullshit thug battle fab cardboard cut out....serious this should'nt be close at all
    test
  15. TruJuice

TruJuice Completion of Cells ....

test
  16. Mr.Silence

Mr.Silence New Member

Yeah Nyce got ripped somethin nasty.

Emotions all bad, boring to listen to.

Go back to texting
    test
  17. u dudes really be reachin

this shit should be closer than what yall claiming and measuring it out to be
    test
  18. Banksy

Banksy Guest

Hmm..Ok...Aint heard u both before but...Hurr...

Medevil: This is nice..flow is nice haha punches were cool along with a very nice delivery and quality...keep that shit up fo real and u can go far...1

J: appart from quality, the flow was coo along with punches were Aight...ya Lyrics were cool but just hard to understand in places...

Quality: medevil by far
    Flow: medevil
    Mic presence/Delivery: Medevil
    Punches..??

Overall i felt Medevil cam harder in this battle but goodluck to both emcees...`1

-Banks-
    -Addiktz-
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.