Summer GRB Rd 1: D-QueL vs. Hibernation

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Hibernation - Always liked ya steez, Overall, This is coo, nice lines, nice delivery, coo flow, Very strong diss on this,,,,... Nice ish yo... eventhough you hate me... HA HA , But yea stay up..

D Quel - beat is probably the best thing about your ish... , adlibs are very off, kinda throw the whole battle off, your lyrics are not dat bad, you just need a way better approach to the battle and work on your delivery and flow. Overall you just need to elevate and you will be nice...

-Vote - Hibernation

if you havn't plz drop a honest vote on my battle

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=985615
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

ahahahha Skrybe, U Wait Buddy. If Ur In A REALLY Close Battle.. Like, 20 - 20, Imma Be The Deciding Vote.. And Guess Who Im Voting For?

LMAO Kidding Guy

Thanks For The Votes People
    test
  3. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i vote for the other guy

cuz although he didnt come iller
    he mightve
    one day
    you never know really the world is big and bright and always changing

i drove past the fork in the road n went straight.
    test
  4. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Hibernation...Absolutely ripped this. Good beat selection. Althought the rob the viking beat was dope too.

"i got a little riddle that iv'e been wanted to give, whats the difference between u, and the channel TBS, TBS has friends you stupid son of a bitch, his flow doesn't exsist. hahahhahaha

Weird Science nice.

LMAO @ you are so beautiful.

Hibe's gonna be a problem.

D-Quel - ehh, kinda sucks going against hibe first round. i hear potential tho. keep doin ya shit.
    test
  5. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

lol@ skrybe
    test
  6. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

upping live battles above the locked ones
    test
  7. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

test
  8. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

embatdquel.comio
    test
  9. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

HIBE

Beat is nice...This was nice...It really sounds like he played down to the comp this time. This was funny though....singing killed me...WTF were you bored...anyone get the feeling Hibe really feels like he can sing? Like when he alone, no one around, sitting in traffic he belts out some "Im still alive" and thinks to himself...GODDAMN I can SING! The reason Im asking is because I dont wanna feel like the only motherfucker that does that shit...

D-Quel

You gotta tough draw this round...lets see how it stands up...nice beat...oh no...this is not good...Hiberbation in a deep sleep....oh no....listen man keep building and come back next time...your on the right track bro...your just outclassed in this battle...the ending is completely bizzarre....did you stop to answer the phone nd forget to stop the beat? This was kind of a train wreck...

VOTE = HIBE

Explained it above....good battle fellas...
    test
  10. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

I vote for D-QuEl, he ripped it with that "deep sleep" line.. nice bro keep it up!!!!
    test
  11. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

my bad... i voted for d quel by accident... meant to vote for hibe.... doensn't really matta tho... but just so you kno hibe won in all aspects... dquel wasn't that bad tho...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.