Summer GRB Rd 1: Atom React vs. The Poetic Cesar

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - First Round

- First Round Audios are DUE Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wed Night May 24th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

test
  3. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

test
  5. past one

past one New Member

vote = The Poetic Cesar
    barely won both came real hard nice battle yall
    test
  6. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Salvdor - you had a alright battle here, Nothing too stand out, Flow was alright, some of this battle sounds just talked though not even flowed, should have picked a better beat. you got some nice personals though i will give you that. pretty nice... alot better since last time i heard you..

Atom - WOW... Short But vicious.... , Dope lines throughout.. I honestly don;t know how your losing this you called him out on that not flowing on beat ish. nasty style, You had good lines thoughout.. a couple generic ones.,. But overall stronger attack...

Vote - ATom React

Peep my battle drop a honest vote if you can..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=985615
    test
  7. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Couldn't stand both the beats in this battle, ugh...anyways

Atom React had lyrics, Salv Had Presense, Atom Had Delivery & Flow, Salv Had The Better beat out of the two, this goes to Atom React, Easily...
    test
  8. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

vote = atom

poetic u was off beat a few times and ya rhymes was lackin real bad .. if it was poetry then rymes wouldnt matter but when you trynna rap rhymes help ya shit flow .. I liked ya lyrics most parts ,, shit you was sayin was tight ... beat was ight .. mainly just the flow kept makin me wanna turn it off

Atom ...
    you had a smooth flow whole way through real clear spit , ya voice is kinda weak though , need to push out some more air or something dog .. shit sounds like you 12 or something .. but your shit was easier to listen to then poetics cuz the flows was enjoyable . ..
    test
  9. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

Salvdor killed this... atom react came correct to .. but i think Salvdor took this one

my thoghts
    test
  10. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

mmmm.... this battle is interestin

i thought salv had a nice flow... i don't hear tha off beat that kats is talkin bout... not really a punchline track but has a lot of personals... energy was nice... delivery was nice... track was pretty good... it's a good diss track... like i said earlier real personal in this not really punchline shyt but still pretty nice

atom ... you also came pretty nice... i think sal edged you in flow but yours isn't bad at all... have a few punches to...some are generic ... but some are pretty nice... delivery is coo... energy is nice... shyt is nice tho... this is also a good drop

both have nice verses... i personally think it can go eitha way... so basically ima listen a bunch more times and drop my vote later cuz i'm not sure...
    test
  11. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

atom I think had the more personal lines, while salv had the better punchelines...atom definitely had the smoother flow, but salv had more of a "battle" presence...tie breaker...you flipped that salv's biting shit hard when you said "ghost write against myself"
    vote=Atom, slightly...best matchup so far
    both hard...
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

salv, ur mad clean, good rapper, but your lyrics are fuckin attrocious and simple. how the fuck did u not rhyme at all in your first bar. all weird and shit. whatever. ur flowing all weird like ur flowing clean but its not touchin the beat, all uneven, idk how to explain it better.

atom, ur ok. wish u wouldnt end each bar like that, though. all abrupt like. needs more fluidity. u punching in every single bar? picked it up at the end, tho.

"man this niggas a nimrod an i aint mean the name in the tourney"

WHOOOAAAAA INSANE PUNCHLINE!!!1 AHHHH CLEVARRR!!!

"man, i wanna beat this ego"

sick setup doggie. SICK. man neither of you are saying shit. jesus. i think salvy has this. i like his charisma.
    test
  13. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

I listened to salvs shit for the first time in years and there was a vast improvement...but that is in the sense of presence.not in punchlines...I didn't really feel that sal had a battle format set up as well as atom.and atoms flow and delivery combined wit the lines where enough to edge this one out...it's all a matter of personal style and opinion..good show and good luck to both..
    test
  14. SALVDOR

appreciate it

like i even told atom when this rd started.. its hard for me to fuel up against a homie of mine.... well atleast atom.... there are boy's of mine i WANT to battle and some that are like.. eh.. u know.. u just dont get into it the most.. but stil lwanna give a decent showin

regardless im enjoyin and appreaciate the feedback
    test
  15. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

good looks on all votes, and emceegoddess i didnt punch-in every line lol, i usually never punch-in unless i absolutely have to
    i think its funny you of all people come at us about not saying anything.. lol 2x

yes 2x

test
  16. djnokas

djnokas HSR

sal u a funny dude

'nokas said no to doin a song wit him'

vote sal cuz he spanks me good at night
    test
  17. djnokas

djnokas HSR

damn i hit submit too early

i fucked up

my vote was meant for salv

fuck it too late to change it :(
    test
  18. SALVDOR

happens.. no biggie :)
    test
  19. SALVDOR

nokas my people tho.. so blah :) i wuz just makin a general statement :)
    test
  20. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

if u wanna vote for yourself an offset his go ahead

that way it'll make it as if he never voted, so go ahead, i aint tryin be cheap
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.