sucker shit. & you wonder why we stop fuckin with yall.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Poison Pen, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Nah and I respect you and appreciate your interest in making things right with the fans Kana.

I just think I mix GT up with a company of some sort that should show some professionalism. Im not hating, and I know its in its infancy, but I don't know if I've ever heard a company say "fuck yall" with little specification of who its directed at.

Seems counterproductive and irresponsible tbh.. glad he cleared it up
    test
  2. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

he did... Im sure by now u read...making it worst if it wasnt for me saying how wrong it was for him to say im sure he would of left it that way...dam son tell em why u mad..noone says hey thanks sara for trying while noone else was...

Now i say fuck ya'll lmaooo jk
    test
  3. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Now all we need is Dutch to retract his statements that RM will be the demise of battle rap :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  4. ErikForeman

GT already reserved that role tbh
    test
  5. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Basically this.
    test
  6. D to tha W

D to tha W New Member

poison pen tinychat.com/otbva
    test
  7. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

i don't support any movement and all of you overly serious people "spending your money to give us battles" need to understand that this website has increased your presence in the world far more than you understand. Telling people shit like "how many free battles did you watch" need to STFU because i'm telling you "how many views from people like me who dont give a fuck about you did you get?"

I'm a fucking accountant and i talk about this shit with my friends from time to time and it has nothing to do with trying to support some alaskan eskimo drug addict from KOTD or some loser named scream posting like an idiot on this board.

appreciate the people who watch your shit and stop typing in caps lock about how we owe you anything whatsoever. You put a product out there and I watch it every now and again while i'm surfing the net bored. you can thank me (and the thousands like me) later. take care and god speed.
    test
  8. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

WOW, I don't know if i'm shocked at you saying this, or more shocked in the possible truth in it.
    test
  9. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Actually he sent me i pm awhile ago saying he wasnt talking about the whole site. :funny: I aint mad and never have been. Thanks for trying though.
    test
  10. D to tha W

D to tha W New Member

pen whats good we gon shoot shit or not tinychat.com/otbva
    test
  11. ErikForeman

It's a complicated opinion, but I do believe it tbh.

Does that mean I don't support them and want them to get better? No, and because of me promoting with them so heavily throughout their life as a league.. its almost like working construction on the Titanic. I don't want it to go down, but at this rate.. who knows.

GTEC is one of the last legs standing for GrindTime, and they do a great job.. but im afraid the damage the CEO's have done to the company will outweigh their efforts.

Not the words from a hater, just the words of a concerned fan.
    test
  12. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Bolded part is too on point, you have people coming in here saying fuck yall, 90% only watch battles without paying we don't need you, when in reality GT needs everybody they can get to watch battles, acting like we should be grateful for whatever shitty quality stream we can get and getting pissy when people say they didn't like it.
    test
  13. D to tha W

D to tha W New Member

yall gonna sit on rm all day whining or yall gonna see the man
    test
  14. sarakana

np homie...lol
    test
  15. ErikForeman

Draft>GrindTime
    test
  16. sarakana

as type in caps i say thank u... Btw its an over issue just in case u didnt read...js
    test
  17. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Find out n get ya fuckin teeth knocked out
    test
  18. sarakana

noone is gonna see u... Ur just font.. What are u talking about dude..lol if u where to be seen in person ..well thats another issue.. Lol
    test
  19. sarakana

I cant speak for all of gt..just gtec when i say thank u all... Yes we all fight on this site..but ask us if we go to other sites and fight with them...lol naw man this is our place to be our self if not here then where..

So understand folks this site has its good and bad with members and battle rap league staff..this is the only place it happens... Some times u all have great ideas and points and we at gtec listen..but some have bad intentions u guys have to see that..some members on here do want to see downfalls and start shit..so when others get on this site and use the term this site its because some bad apple from this site fucks it up for the bunch..do we need u guys yes..is it the end all be all no.. But in the end .. We all need each other to keep this site up and battle rap poping..
    test
  20. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

hahaha it's cool to post bootlegged links to the ufc pay per views on here b/c no one in zuffa is boys with the people who run the site. i personally haven't watched any battles but rone vs okwerdz, which i'm planning on watching in color when it drops, but i swear organizers and battlers on this forum have a consistently unrealistic expectation for fan support. i also don't think 'doing all this for the fans!' is as noble a goal as y'all make it out to be (i'm not even talking about this specific situation before). You're doing it for personal fame and notoriety, and because you get sincere enjoyment out of it, so where do people suddenly owe you? Hell, I don't even think it's cool that people keep posting the links but this is not a mature way of responding.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.