Submit Your Tracks To The Fight Music Mixtapes Series

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Metafortae, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metafortae

Metafortae New Member

Phresh Hit Recordings Presents The Fight Music Mixtape Series
    SAN DIEGO PUSH
    This Is New mixtape series called "FIGHT MUSIC"
    Got a NEW original song you wish to spread? Got PayPal? If You Said Yes to those questions you need to be heard, You Need Fight Music Mixtapes!
    FIRST: Send $25 threw PayPal to pootietang000@yahoo.com If you just want to place a song on the tape that's not related to the theme just to be on the mixtape ($50) SECOND: Send your first & last name (the same name used in pay pal I.E. the billing
    name), your artist name and the name of the song you are sending, mobile phone number, to pootietang000@yahoo.com

THE CATCH: The song must have the artist name and song title, must
    be a MP3 smaller than 8mb under 4 mins 15sec, hype and related to the theme of anything that makes you want to fight (Example Metafortae's
    "Naaaw Bra" song is about loaning a friend money and when its time to collect your bread he keeps dodging you till it pisses you off and makes
    you wanna kick his ass!). This Series Will reach an audience normal people can not as well as the city of San Diego in California and work its
    way north east threw California. If you just wish to donate to make this mix tape series reach beyond California just send money to
    pootietang000@yahoo.com The main focus is the streets! These will be pressed so if you want your own 200 copies ($400.) or if you want to be on
    the front cover hosting one of the volumes ($500.) You will need at LEAST 3 hot songs and get to do the honors of introducing your self (a Drop) and fight music
    at the beginning middle and end of the mixtape you are hosted on. Also we will need a hi res Phresh picture for the art guy to work with! DEADLINE FOR VOL 1 DEC 27 so spit your hottest bars strait to the streets and get in
    the fight, FIGHT MUSIC MIXTAPES!
    test
  2. J.Lujan

J.Lujan i aint gonna click that

test
  3. J.Lujan

J.Lujan i aint gonna click that

i've never even heared of any fight music mixtape series and i download mixtapes all day
    test
  4. Metafortae

Metafortae New Member

- J.Lujan

That is the idea its new and like anything that came from nothing, I'm putting up my own money to do it. All you have to worry about is submitting a hot song related to fighting or something that makes you want to fight and it free promotion. Killroy-Ink is on the artwork everything is Legit And I Can Get A DJ To Host It - Metafortae

http://www.soundclick.com/metafortae
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

what dj
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

your own money? aight so we can wave that 25 dollar fee then, right?
    test
  7. Metafortae

Metafortae New Member

yes but only for you noodles since you were the only person who notice that! ppl gotta pay attention and jump on these kinds of things faster. i'm promoting this series on alot of social networks and i noticed that the artist dont catch what i'm saying and i send it to them in a message too. its 25 dollars for everybody else.
    test
  8. Metafortae

Metafortae New Member

The DJ Depends On How Much They Are Going To Charge and How Much Money is Raised Before The 27 Of Dec Which Is The Dead Line For Submissions. I am Looking To Place It Threw LiveMixtapes & Coast To Coast and I Just Contacted DJ Woogie.
    test
  9. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Good luck - sent a track.
    test
  10. Metafortae

Metafortae New Member

I Got it. Noodles - Judgement Day
    test
  11. Metafortae

Metafortae New Member

i was being nice and became a fan of this guy on reverbnation or whatever I'm Going To Give A Loser Some Promo His Stage Name is "Dicap" = Stephen Miles and he is from Virginia Beach. Dicap said
    so lets do some simple math (yes i removed my self from his fan list). I Did My Homework and talked to Fantastic V - http://www.myspace.com/fantasticv87 who was recently on a mixtape hosted by Woogie with his song Stunt Hard. He said he was charged 300 dollars for one slot on a mixtape that got placed for download. However, it's 25 or 50 a slot to be on my mixtape vol 1. 300 dollars a slot to be on a DJ Woogie mixtape hmmm. DJ Green Lantern Charges 500 to be on his mixtapes. DJ Skee Wants 10,000. I said i'm going to let you jump on my mixtape for 25 dollars so that means i pay 300 a slot per person i put on my cd - 25 dollars each person pays me. so when i said it was free for you, you can clearly see why and what i mean. Alot of Artist let me down right here with not jumping on this sooner so my next mixtape i'll charge 250 a slot that would be fair right i still lose money but hey who else does it for the love.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.