stupid shit that pisses you off...redux

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dex P. LaMorte, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GEMiNiXtCy

GEMiNiXtCy Caribbean Vibe

-People not moving out of the way when I say "excuse me"
    -Women who mean mug or are rude to each other for no reason
    -Men that act like ignorant assholes when turned down( Just keep it moving)
    -Slow drivers on the freeway or in on a one lane road
    -LA traffic which I know I can't avoid but it still pisses me off
    -Getting no service or bad service in a store or in a restaurant
    -Ordering food to someone who barely understands me or messes up my damn order( I hope that doesn't sound too bad, but its just annoying)
    test
  2. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

8. the retards of rm with this logic that prejudice against whites shouldn't be made a big deal out of because it's a hip hop website, and hip hop is a black dominated genre. if this is a personal belief of your's, your morals are absolutely fucked and you are a worthless piece of shit who needs to die.

9. racism all together. i've never realized until recently just how fucking stupid it is.

10.gays adopting children...THIS SHIT SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. growing up with same sex parents can fuck a child up mentally just as much as being molestesed at a young age. and gays are stupid anyways for wanting children. who the fuck really wants children? they suck, they're stupid, most are ugly, most grow to be losers....gays should take joy in the fact that they've found the ultimate loop hole to sexual gratification without the stress of birth control...children are the only downside to heterosexuality. but of course, people always want what they can't have. DUMBFUCKS

11. really shitty actors. they wouldn't be half as bad if they didn't try as hard to act.
    test
  3. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

i agree with most of the shit ppl have listed...but one that really pisses me off is when i have to take a dump like 3 mins before class/movie starts....i usually use those 3 mins realizin thats 3 mins is insufficient....so i end up sittin there thinkin about whether or not i should take the shit....so after wastin 20-30 mins obsessing over that, i just force myself to hold it in...

oh, and another thing that really pisses me off, are ppl who'll will rip on ur comment/joke to be cool, and then like 2 hours later, say something almost identically like it thinkin its smart/funny....i hate every fuckin hypocrit...peace
    test
  4. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Theories that lead you to believe Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain killed.

2pac having a college course that teaches about him.
    test
  5. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

there are actually people out there who think Dave Grohl killed Kurt Cobain.

no bullshit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.