strong warning to those involved in yoga or martial arts

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Same type of thing u do in witch craft, an certain types of vodoo and wicka
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Demons been around along time . Shit the fallen angels were terrorizing the earthly women before moses.

India has seen its share of religion beginnings. Buddhism is based on Buddha Shakyamuni who, it is taught, was born in 624 BC. The old testiment has been around from moses time. Thousands of years before christ.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Shit why u think jesus traveled to asia minor, cus fools werw worshiping the moon. The sun, "many gods" idols, what was hindu again? Oh ya.
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Hindus never believed in 'many gods'.

Just one with many faces.

No more ridiculous than your son, father and holy ghost.
    test
  5. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

[​IMG]
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Dude what is ur purpose? Ur like a yes man.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

the gods Shiva, Vishnu, Ganesha, and other Hindu goddesses
    test
  8. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

I've been disagreeing with you the whole time.

I'm a no man.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Ur a cheerleader
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i'm a christian.. but first and foremost i got to say i can NOT tolerate what that great man of god is talking about .. such a hypocritical elocution was presented here, He use'd derogatory term's when describing and his hoity toighty attitude was covered with sin and he didn't even know it.. NOW i DO see the argument he is presenting, but personally i practice martial art's and study asian philosophy, and practice yoga with the intent to meditate on the christ substituting there god with mine. But those practices i feel are divine practices that may have been perverted or used in manner's that long have been disregarded by the corrupt catholic church

REMEMBER jesus EMPHASIZED THE WAY (TAO) even he was considered "the way" and he also emphasized BREATH.. BREATH OF LIFE.. Breathed Life into him.. all sorta breathing instances. also when he was in the garden praying. it's said that he was actually performing chakra's and yogalike meditation .. it's just the AUTHORS of the bible like king james and all these new translastion's don't mention it bc of propaganda.

THE ENEMY WANT's TO KILL THE GOSPEL .. even if that mean's creating a feeling of PRIDE or the dillusion of "my religion is superior" that is sin.. JESUS never mentioned that behavior he jus said THE WAY IS THRU ME.. and he was "THE WAY" THE tao.. THE UNDERSTANDING OF HARMONIOUS LIVING WITH LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE.. finding god within our selfs...

don't end ur spiritual persuit .. BP.. keep seeking gods promises he will reveal him self to those the seek diligently
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

To dispel the stereotype at hand, let me witness that yoga has never had any negative influence on me, and it doesn't trigger any harmful religious impulses. Just the opposite is true. The three hours a week I spend doing yoga not only make me more flexible, tone my muscles, and relax me. They also draw me closer to Christ. They are my bodily-kinetic prayer.

Need I say that it was Alpha and Omega who first thought of and then created the common graces of oxygen, stretching, flexibility, breathing, and soothing music?

My natural response to any deep-breathing exercises is an emotionally felt love of God. Soon after I take off my socks and do a couple of poses, spontaneous prayers soar to Christ. Give me five minutes of yoga, and my mind immediately goes to the metaphor of God's spirit being as omnipresent and as necessary as the air.
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

They are all one in the same.

They just represent the different aspects of the great macrocosm.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Bro listen hes telling u what these positions originally came from.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Do u know other tenant of the belief? Just intrstd
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

naw, i listened but it doesn't mean that it's the truth.. no where in the bible did it say or forbid one to practice martial art's or to bash other system's of spiritual health and physical growth and conditioning neither

if anything my yoga and meditation brang me into a deep walk with christ then i have ever been .. not b.c of the yoga but bc i allowed god to speak to me while i was silent
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

It says if it doesnt come from God especially those that deny christ, that includes other religons 100 ways to God theories, sorcery/witchcraft and idol worship or "other Gods" which is whatever u find first place that isnt God
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah but its on his website....

and fuck that guy being interviewed. He makes that shit up.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no its not, its a way to tap into yourself.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

meditation doesnt have to have any chanting or positions. It can if you want.

there is no right way to meditate, the purpose of meditation is silencing outer influences and being in silence to clear the mind from all this garbage we get fed on a daily basis from our lives and all the pressures and negatives... you arent contacting demons or gods at all man, you know nothing of meditation. The whole purpose of meditation is being alone inside yourself. To get past all your emotions and just BE.

you dont know enough about meditation.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.