[[-Striving For Perfection-]] (-Xris, Point Game, Hibernation, & Nimrod-)*DROP LINKS*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

Xris always dropping some dope shit, cause I love that dudes voice. Lyrically he's just the "average" rapper, but his voice/flow/delivery is soo sick. Hook is eh ok. Point Games voice is dope. Everything is on point with him, quality is just slackin a bit. Lyrics are the only thing holdin him back. Hibe .. your a bitch .. you already know how I feel about your verse .. you fuckin perfect rappin ass ... I hate you! *kills myself* -- after I leave feed on nims shit ... Nimrod - Flow/Delivery/Emotion/Lyrics are siick .. fuck you too nimrod .. your too fuckin good ... I hate you both .. lol .. good shit

This was dope .. oh btw, the beat is raw!
    test
  2. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

word. i hate to say it but im not really feelin xris on this that much but everyone else appears to have brought their A-game. hibe definitely fucking KILLED this. this is a download
    test
  3. MC B-Dee

MC B-Dee Guest

the mixing let this shit down...

i dunno what it is...your tracks always seem messy Nim, to much going on...

id like to see the outcome of you spittin a 16, no hard beat, no adlibs, no over dubs...jus raw lyrics over a drum loop
    test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

A Baby Covered In Liquid Soap
    test
  5. Da Protégé

Da Protégé The P.R.O.

Listens...

Intro is nice... emotion is sick as fuck... beat is nasty...

First Dude- is coo...deep meaning... comin with that realism...

hook is on point...whoever did that...nice job...

Second Dude- came with it as well... not as much emotion but sick flow and lyrics...

Third Dude- Lyrical as fuck... wow...nice

Last Dude- came in raw as fuck... his voice sounds like it's coming from every direction at first...and then it all comes together... this is real underground and lyrical... serious hip hop...but real hip hop...

ending is perfect...

Props... top notch spits...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=940674
    test
  6. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

test
  7. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

Honestly Im not feelin the 1st mc. Doesnt even rhyme half the time..Just not my style at all.. Sounds like a mediocre Fatal Phenom..

Beat, is pretty solid...

Hook: Sounds like a extension of the hook..

Point Game: Useless line I liked... His quality much better than 1 verse..

Hibernation: Nice emotion... Usually feeling his music, cant get into it this time..

Nims verse: The adlibs are way loud.. Lyrics are nice, you need to let me mix this album...
    9-11 line sounded nice...

The beeping @ the end sounded weird, like it looped weird at the end.
    explosion going into thehook is nice
    test
  8. DocWiseGrav

DocWiseGrav Gravitron

yea i was supposed to be on this...never finished my shit....shits dope tho....feelin it...beat is wayyyy more polished then the version i had...shit came out nice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.