[[-Striving For Perfection-]] (-Xris, Point Game, Hibernation, & Nimrod-)*DROP LINKS*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

beat is nice..not great..its ok...i think the sample coulda been used better..

Photo nice..some times it seems like he doesn't even rhyme though..just lets his voice make up for it...good verse

point game seems out of place for some reason..vocals mixed low...still the lyrics are tight

chorus sounds just like your government track but didn't lyrics..same type of melody rap

hibe ---got alot of punchins on such a short verse but his shit is deep..diggin that..good verse

nimrod- good shit..but you sound the same on alot of your tracks...always complaining about the same shit...ease of on the adlibs too..let the lyrics do the talking..na mean..good verse

i guess i would have to see how this sounds in my car to fully rate it though...

1 up

spread love
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

beat is nice.. but the drums are wack.. way to high.. tell ur dog to remix/rework the beat.. but its all good.. the sample is nice..

yall came nice.. hook is eh..

quality could be better in all..

overal solid joint..

px.
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

why dont u get off my fuckin dick, i want to know what the fuck he means so i can use it as criticism u dumb fuck, how the fuck am i gona use criticism if i dont know what he's talkin about?

shut the fuck up, i am very concerned about how my lyrics are accepted by people, and if somebody feels they arent up to par, i want to know why, so i can focus on it more

i'm tired of u, shut the f uck up, every t ime i get into a discussion with somebody u got a comment, shut the fuck up, seriously

when the fuck did i say i was perfect, in my head his shit didnt add up, but obviously he has a REASON to come to that conclusion, if i dont know what the fuckin reason is, how the hell am i gona use his criticism fo the future? u idiot

u actin like the world HOLLOW has a specific meaning when it comes to lyrics, it isnt WACK, and isnt a criticism like SIMPLE< where thats easily understood

hollow is more abstract, and i want to know what he means

why the fuck did u even come INTO this thread? why would u come in here to make that comment? the fuck is wrong with u, if u not gona criticize the track, then dont post in here

simple as that
    test
  4. UniDe

UniDe You Knee Dee.

how come when i click on music
    on your site nothing ever happens?
    test
  5. UniDe

UniDe You Knee Dee.

lol .. every other section works
    except for the music one. wtf?
    test
  6. The Damus

The Damus i enjoy a good cock in my ass

no Hibe's verse was actually quite conceptual. he was actually explaining the quality of his style and it's confliction with the industry. i say yours is hollow, because it was 'abstract', just as you've noted, but it's abstract to a point of randomness. you say everything is related to your life, and assume I don't think because I can't see the correlation between YOUR LIFE, and 'MESSIAH RISING FROM FIRE WITHOUT HIS WEAPON'. I'm not doing this as a jest. I would seriously like to know how this verse pertains to your life. I'm waiting on your explanation. Maybe you could post the lyrics even.
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

I love explaining my lyrics

Leme finish eatin, ill explain ever line
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

"its hard work, when u fall down and gotta look at God smirk, he said b4 u run the world, u gota learn to walk first, across dirt, thru the valley death they call earth, before paradise we gotta face the morge first? "

didnt think that part was abstract at all, that basically outlines the topic of the entire song, that life is just a struggle, and b4 u attain anything u gotta work and face all the obstacles, basically, b4 'heaven' u gota go thru 'hell'

"promise myself as of march first, i won't crawl, i'd march first, (i'll tell u how i killed my bitch) but thats the wrong verse"

didnt expect anybody to get that one, that was basically some personal shit, explains how i felt after my girl broke up with me back in march, believe it or not, i wrote this verse in like 4-5 months ago

"wavin flags, and marching over the wrong turf, had to swallow my pride so many times my jaws hurt"

another self explanatory line, basically, i aint the toughest n1gga on earth, so there are people i havnt been able to face and stand up to, simple

"i realize its all GOd's work, i read about Job, and how God allowed the devil to devour his soul, i aint a coward i'm told to overpower my foes, thats why i eat beef with this fork i found in the road"

Job, dude in the Bible, the first book in the Bible ever written actually, its a book about God and the Devil discussing shit, basically, God allows the devil to fuck up Jobs life, fuck up his living, his family, everything he had, just to test his faith in God, while God didnt do anything to help him, basically life is a test, even when facing the hardest situations, gota keep the faith

"underground like a troll, i'm striving for perfection, not even messiah rises from fire without his weapon"

i'm surprised u quoted that line as the hardest one to get, i thought it was mad simple

it means that even the supposedly most passive person ever will come out of shit fighting

Jesus went to hell, and Jesus' next arrival on earth, he wont be on some passive shit, it will be to destroy shit

and also, thats just a part of the complex i've given myself lately leading up to the album, comparing myself to the messiah

"i found a lesson in 9/11, we following to armeggedon set to self destruct in bout a thousand seconds"

self explanatory again, i believe that with the way the world is goin now, we'll see the end soon, simple as that
    test
  9. Bobby Rockin

Bobby Rockin MySpace.com/bobbyrockin

hook should've come harder
    first verse presence and all sounded illest, third dude sounds like Jada for a sec, the 4 gentlemen as a collab sounds diverse and good

Nim, you and your boys check out my old stash.

Bobby's Chest...
    test
  10. love the sample in the beat. .forgot what its from.... its dope though...

xris had a dope verse.. def dope...

not feelin the hook that much.. its nice though..

pg dope shit..

hibe is killin this.. lovin the verse... delivery is sick.. emotion is dope... ill vesre..

nims verse was dope too... sick shit... delivery was illness..

overall dope track.. downloaded it..
    test
  11. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

this shit is hot kiddies

its going on the ipod
    test
  12. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

whooo the fuck said Nim's verse wasnt saying anything?

godddamn, I would focus on the song right now, cuz its dope as shit and well put together, but people sayin Nim's verse didnt have substance? That shit was insane... the Job part and then...
    .." I aint a coward i'm told to overpower my foes..thats why i eat beef with the fork i found in the road..."

just wow, the fuck outta here, verse was sick...

whole shit was sick matter of fact
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

I apologize on behalf of the hook, I know it was under par, was gona do a diff one but I just wanted to get thiss shit done

I recorded an 8 bar hook on the beat

Then went to place it, and the gaps between hthe verses was like 6 bars and 5 bars or some wierd sht, I aint loop the beat right

So I blatantly just cut a couple bars out, so it sounds awkward as hell to me

But I aint wana wait till I could record again to redo it
    test
  14. Phene

Phene High Off Life, LLC.

This shit is sick.
    test
  15. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Glad Yall Like This, Thanks For The Props, I Personally Love This Track, I Was Singing The Hook All Day

An Nims Verse Was Insanity, Hes An Intelligent Ass Dude And It Reflects In His Work, So Some Lines You Have To Catch Again
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

I coulda added like 6 hibe verses with all the times he did a diff verse lol
    test
  17. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

perfectionism:

Noun
    1. A propensity for being displeased with anything that is not as close to perfect as possible or does not meet extremely high standards set by self.
    test
  18. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

awesome track
    Photo's verse and PG's verse stick out to me

thanks for posting this
    test
  19. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

too long
    test
  20. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

this is a crazy lineup...i cant peep this being on dialup....anyway you can send me this track?

wargasms@gmail.com
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.