[[-Striving For Perfection-]] (-Xris, Point Game, Hibernation, & Nimrod-)*DROP LINKS*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  2. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

Everything is ill except the name: Photo

wtf
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

please, dont complain about that lol whats done is done, please comment on the track lol
    test
  4. ageless sense

ageless sense DIABOLUS IN MUSICA

hibe's rhyme schemes are nasty i love that mofo
    and nimrod always killin it lyrically... nice job on this one as well... u outshine peeps when u write like this lol
    beat wasnt the shit (kick eq's fucked up) and it isn't that melodic and emotional but yet its far from wack its OKAY

xris n pg came pretty dope
    i feel couple lines in it as shit i went thru myself.... real shit

overall 7/10 keep it up
    test
  5. stickman

stickman music entrepreneur

track is sick
    when the beat drops, goddamn that shit's hot
    test
  6. The Damus

The Damus i enjoy a good cock in my ass

I liked the beat from the jump. I love beats like this you know...had my head nodding. really sets the tone for Xris verse

Xris- This dude had the hardest verse on the track. voice and presence are just bonkers son...lyrics are truth. This is a street ngga right here. "My kid died, but hold it that aint what im mad about/Im mad cuz I was happy when it happened-whats that about?" <<thats some deep shit right there

Point Game- you had a hard act to follow...no offense but your shit kinda put me to sleep. mad monotone. maybe you were uncomfortable on the beat or something...but lyrics good, but it was flat out boring

Hibernation- I was kinda sleepy after the last verse, but you woke me up. Style is sick b...good scheme, like how you came on (those little in and outs). good shit...kept me listening

Nimrod- sounds like you really tried to make the track your own, but i think you failed. scheme is good, but i think youre like PG on this. Maybe it just isnt your beat. Effects were good though...but you really aren't saying anything on this son...

Xris killed this shit.....

hook was bleh...but it grew on me A LITTLE the 2nd time around, but still weak. wrong beat for it.
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol thats the first time ive ever recieved that criticism, i wasnt sayin anything lol, i thought i was sayin a lot

thanks for peepin
    test
  8. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

lol @ photo.....oh well

Hibe already showed me his verse on this shit so im expecting alot

this beat is ill, hell yea

Photo - style is so sick, voice is grimey as shit. I still have your "hate me now" remix on replay, ill shit man. rent past due.....fuck this muh fuckin shit....lol........

hook is decent.....

Point Game - voice is dope, style is pretty unique....lyrics are nice....this is actually one of the only songs Ive heard from you, but I've heard some big things....verse was solid

Hibe - verse is fire....best verse so far, see how Nim comes......

hook gettin better....

Nim - delivery and flow blazing...."thats the wrong verse"....mutlis were ill ass shit.....especially the last 4 line or so....heat

damn, ill ass track....been a hot minute or so since I downloaded a song off RM, good stuff
    test
  9. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

Point Game = God
    test
  10. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

first off thanks for sendin this shit to me

intro is cool, mos def hypes up Photo

ima be honest tho.....i've never really liked Xcris/Photo......i remember listenin to his shit before, and i didn't like the lyrics, and the voice was almost too emotional.....dude sounded like he needed to relax a lil bit......

at least in this verse, hes calmed down a bit......or maybe its just the beat overpowering him a bit......either way, i aint feelin his lyrics, dude needs a lil more comple xity.....but delivery wise this 16 is cool

chorous is NICE......i like this shit.....mad props on this Nim

Point is sickly as usual........dude never dissapoints......i swear to god he has the dopest rap voice

but i definatly think this beat overpowers ya'll.........its drowns ya'll out......an increase in vocal volume would'nt help either......i think you just have to have impeccable studio recording quality for your shit to sound crisp an clear over a beat like this

Hibe comes in deadly as always......shit is nice, rhyme scheme slaps you in the face, of course......

Nim comes in, lyrics killin immediatly.....run the world line is cool......i like this shit man, easier to understand than some of your other shit i've peeped....

overall this track is slick shit.......the only shit that would make it doper is better quality

mad props to ya'll
    test
  11. kaveh

kaveh New Member

wow @ this joint
    no need to explain ENEYTHING

beat is dope
    Xris = nice.. feelin the deep, rugged voice..remindin me of that young jeezy level..flow is nice, lyrics are nice as well.. no complaints really
    hook = very dope, nimrod already outshined this track wit this hype.. very hype also
    point game = nice as well.. comin in pretty dope on the flow edge.. maybe shoulda came a bit more hype, but a nice verse
    hibernation = wow you comin real nice, eye opener so far.. nice scheme, delivery, and everything.. voice sounds real dope here, you emphasized real nice
    nimrod = you comin real dope also.. lyrics are "wow" as always.. your delivery outshines this whole track next to Hibe.. Woooooooot

overall this is pretty much the dopest track ive heard in a minute... Nimrod and Hibe just killed this joint.. you guys need to get up on alot more shit together
    test
  12. The Damus

The Damus i enjoy a good cock in my ass

see no offense nim...no offense now, but you were saying A LOT.......of nothing. your words just seemed hollow to me man. sorry if it sounds harsh, but as an avid hip hop listener i call it how i see it. dont forget that this is just one man's opinion though.

but ive heard good ish from you no doubt
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

yeh, the mixing is suspect, i was too lazy to hook up my monitors to check the mixing, so i sent to a couple people so they could say how it sounds, and they told me it sounded good, so i went with it lol

blame it on my laziness
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

explain Hollow, is it becuz u thought i wasnt specifically talkin about concrete real life?

thats what i thought u meant, but when i seen that u complimented hibernation's content, it left me confused, becuz me and him were basically on the same "abstract" conceptual tip

point and xris were on real actual events

i dont see how u can say my shit was hollow tho, it might sound hollow to u, but everything i wrote in that verse related to my life, takes some interpretation to find out tho, maybe u dont like thinking
    test
  15. RoFo

RoFo I'm dope...

Beat is ill but yeah the kick is distorted...Your voice in the hook needs better mixing as well it doesn't sound as dope as in that "i was made by the government" track you made...overall a very dope track for sure though! LOL some parts of the beat actually sounds like it was sampled from the Running Man or some shit...straight 80's synth.
    test
  16. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

this beat needs a serious remix... the kicks are up way too high...

photo - dope as shit as usual... always on some realness. "gotta fill out applications make these other •••••s rich" "my kid died, but hold it that aint what im mad about/ im mad cuz i was happy when it happened whats that about?" ... DAMN.

hook is iight, fits the feel of the beat...

pg - havent heard him in a while... sounds nice still, some nice lines in there. PG is tooo polished, he's ready.

hibe - yikes, that ••••• man.... he just came through with some energy... his rhyme schemes, and style gets me everytime... ol gravely ass philly •••••. He sounds so damn grimey. (Second best verse so far imo... xris had that damn "baby" line... LMAO!)

nimrod - dope sauce here, damn your lines never cease to keep my thinking. You have developed a nice balance between your lines and your schemes, you dont force either one anymore. Its always good to see somebody come up.

*rewinds*
    nim you are on a track with 3 people with super grimey voices...ahaha... that shit makes you sound weird, but it still goes together.

get that kick fixed tho... the beat mix is ehhhhh
    test
  17. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

damn nim

i wish you woulda sent me this now... cuz i could have told you what to do...

next time you need some help, just send... i didnt think it'd be THAT distorted... i coulda told you this mix was blah on the radio shack headphones... my bad homie.
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

yeh syn, thats what i told hibe hahaha

my weak ass voice on a track with fuckin xris, hibe, and point game

i felt like a dwarf amongst trees
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

ima fix it myself right now, i got it
    test
  20. Stash