Strip clubs.

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

More or less every strip club operates in the same way. Some clubs have good looking girls, some bad looking girls ~ most of who are from broken homes with a whole lot of baggage, and some will sadly go onto more hardcore things in their future.

There's only one cardinal rule here, which I'm sure most of you are aware of ~ strippers will only pretend to like you because (a) you're a customer and it's their work obligation, and (b) you can afford their baby's formula.

As long as you keep that rule in the back of your head and don't get overly excited, when they tell you they "like you", you'll have a good time at just about any strip club or gentlemen's club. I think. Probably. :idk:

So, gentlemen, what are your opinions on strip clubs?

Do you even venture there, or simply bypass it?

[youtube]uDwraXBUHgs[/youtube]
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Strip clubs = teh boring and most strip clubs (in my experience) play terrible music which makes everything that much worse.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i was down when i was 18 and shit. Aside from some younger friends nobody ever suggests or even thinks about going anymore, and havent for years and years. We all know its pretty lame, weve all seen lots of T&A before. Nothing new. Stupid drink prices, usually even if its a classy place they still feel kinda grungy, lots of drunk retards up front on predator row, Sausage fest (other than the staff of course), and usually unecessarily high drink prices.
    Id never date a stripper from around here. You know how money is one of the most dirty objects we handle on a daily basis? well the strippers here do this thing where they pose in a way where theyre displaying their vaginas and guys on predator row can throw dollar coins at their vaginas. If it sticks they get a poster. They also sometimes roll up the poster into a cone shape with a small hole to guide it, put the end on their vaginas and the dudes have to flip the coins into the cone.
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

Same story as busta for me, last time i went was with my cousin bf for his 18th, went with his older brothers and it was hella fucked up. His brothers were like 30 and super stoked on going to the rippers but drank buddy into a state of.vomit before we got there. They convinced me to come along on the basis of having a VIP area reserved for us and a bunch of dtf girls that we were gunna pick up on our way there. The girls we picked up were fucking HUGE, since i was the 'guest' buddy told me i could have my pick to which i replied, eat shit and die. Get to the club and guess what? Not only was the VIP reservation a load of shit but every one wanted to sit in gynocology row.

The only upside was the aforementioned coin gig where i flicked a toonie really hard straight into a girls clit making her scream, glare at me and leave robbing all the pervs around me of a chance to get a poster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

De-Humanization. Fucking sick.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Titty bars are a waste of money.....
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yuuuuuuuuuuup (say it like the Auction Hunter guy for full effect).
    test
  8. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Storage Wars > Strip Clubs

like a few other posters have basically said, the idea of a strip club is much cooler before you can go to one than what you actually experience.
    test
  9. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

wait so youre saying they didnt really want me as their boyfriend?

the thing about strippers is that the more you talk to them the longer they stay on your lap without having to tip them
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Pretty much, yes.
    test
  11. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i've actually never been to a strip club, even had people offer to pay for me, but i refuse to be in a room full of dudes with semis and women who want money for essentially nothing...
    don't get me wrong, nothing against strippers, i'd bang 'em outside of the workplace any day... but if i'm going to drop money on the prospect of getting horny, i'll just find a hooker
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

$20 to walk in, 2 drink minimum or you get kicked out, so that's $40-50 off the rip you're out.

then get asked if you want a lap dance every 2 seconds by the same chicks you see naked for "free" 2 minutes later on stage.

i've been maybe, 3-5 times. last time i went to one was about 6 years ago because it was free. i don't pay for blue balls. i'd rather by a chick a drink at a bar than to have someone rub their std's on my clothes.
    test
  13. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

The one time I went to a strip club, it was my brother's bachelor party, I was broke and drunk as fuck by that time (we went at 4 a.m., mind you I had to work two hours later), and all I remember is some stripper grinding on me the whole time, me saying, sorry sweetheart, I'm broke, and she saying she didn't care.

Biggest ego boost of the past five years tbh.

But honestly I wouldn't go for my own pleasure, only if all my boys were going and it was a special occasion. Strip clubs weird me out. Too many soulless women dancing for too many shallow men.

It also weirds me out when I'm surrounded by dudes and I know every single one of them is horny.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

especially when they won't dance for you...lol
    test
  15. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

YOu guys are just rookies. I've been to strip clubs hundreds of times and I never get the hurt feelings you guys get when I went. I guess maybe because it takes a special kind of swag to have fun at the strip club.. there's laws against groping the bitches but no law against spittin' game to em and making them get off the digits for a booty call in the future.

One thing I will NEVER do at the Srip Club though, is eat. that's my one golden rule. Never know if the Cook back there in the kitchen grabbin' his nuts all horny as the strippers walk thru the kitchen, then he touching your steak.

So many dumb motherfuckers LOVE to eat at the Strip Club though. All the dumb thugs who think they ballin' eatin' steaks with the cooks nut juice on it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.