Streets beats rhymes life time mixtape -- super dope!!! Don't sleep!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by BLACK ATTICUS, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

OH YESH!! The 9th Wonder Joints I had to "blog dig" (instead of crate-digging) and there's a full damn near 80 tracks of beats he never released from years back (pete rock also has some unreleased old tracks no one ever spit on), and on the track list for this project, I name the producers for each beat (correction on the FUGEES joint, i should've just said 'Wyclef produced it' -- it's the Zeolots beat on 'The Shine' for example) my aim was to get beats cats don't normally spit on, that 1) i knew would make this mixtape sound different from others and 2) felt good together when i blended 'em -- hopefully it'll get people to pay more attention to not only my music, but how dope some of these producers are that don't get the attention i feel they deserve. ONE IN PARTICULAR is Count Bass D, that dude goes hard on production, plus he's from Tennessee like me and is one of the few dudes MF DOOM genuinely fucks with on the music end. SOME OF THESE CUTS NEVER HAD AN INSTRUMENTAL so i went in and made one out of the original song -- The Roots joint for instance -- there's no instrumental for it out there, i had to chop up the original beat -- it took forever, but i'm glad i did it now.
    test
  2. eM_eighch

eM_eighch Member

Dead

On tour with lil b atm
    test
  3. east1718

east1718 Member

ok i was just wondering cus i wanna make a mixtape too but skeptical bout whose beats im using due to copyright laws ya kno. but i guess if u aint makin no money off it it dont matter no way.
    test
  4. BLACK ATTICUS

exactly. can't make a penny off of it and you can do whatever u want. the challenge is to turn around an put out an album that isn't getting overshadowed by your mix tape cause your listeners will be expecting that same quality. i fkin' love it.
    test
  5. BLACK ATTICUS

Alive

On tour with my purpose in life atm
    test
  6. The Coldhearted

The Coldhearted Emcee at large

nice work man you got a good ear for beats
    test
  7. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

whats good man, thanks 4 the reply....

listenin to the 1st few tracks....

intro has a lotta good messages, i can dig it. "Indeed" is cool. the verses r dope, flow and lyrics r on point. im not crazy about the beat or hook tho. "Crimson" is that shit tho. mellow beat, dope flow. i can dig it, i like this one. "Eternal Black Sunshine" is pretty sick. very well written, and the way u switch up ur flow is real proper. "Counter Clockwise" is bangin 2. good beat choice, and ur ridin the beat properly. straight spittin, just real hip-hop. i like this man, ima DL it...
    test
  8. Too Visual

Too Visual yeah, him over there

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but I like what I've heard so far...

Indeed- this track is the way to open up a mixtape forreal, just having fun in the booth letting you know that this is feel good music.

Crimson - I started nodding as soon as the beat came on cuz I'm up all night watching adult swim anyway. But you came with different type of flow for this one and showed some versatility which is always good in my book.

I'm listening to the rest now but I'm diggin where you're going so far
    test
  9. BLACK ATTICUS

Good looks! I'm really waiting to see what yall have to say about the second half of the album too, it graduates to a different feel, songs get longer, but i'm glad cats is recognizing i tried my best to keep flipping it. i hate it when a solo artist does the SAME APPROACH on the SAME project.
    test
  10. east1718

east1718 Member

when u droppin da 2nd half
    test
  11. BLACK ATTICUS

oh i mean, so far, it's been comments on the first few songs of the album, no ones gone past track 6 with their critiques, i'm thinking it's because my reverbnation page only displays the first few songs unless u click 'hear all songs'. and if u click the FIRST picture of my album it takes you to the tumblr page and the full download is available to unzip all the songs, it's like 20 tracks.
    test
  12. Jrbeats5

Jrbeats5 Franchise Representa

just dled the joint nice mixtape fams real well put together you got a veteran flow and sound sounds real j dilla like at points production wise nice production too real nice keep dropping
    test
  13. BLACK ATTICUS

fa sho! thanks for peepin!

CLICK HERE to download the whole thing EASIER
    test
  14. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Just poppin in to say that "Here We Are" is the shit, lol. I play that in my car every now and then, haha

Everybody DL this!!
    test
  15. BLACK ATTICUS

YOU HEARD (well......read) THE MAN!!!!
    test
  16. FlawlessRI

FlawlessRI FLawlessRI.com

You when in on The shine!
    test
  17. BLACK ATTICUS

appreciate that bredren!
    test
  18. Configa

Configa Slept On Fam

Word fam....Get that Soundcloud up and running and I'll check for the joints then...My time is kinda limited, need some streaming ish!!! Looks dope tho!!!
    test
  19. BLACK ATTICUS

test
  20. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

gonna kind of skim thru this and listen to what i can..im diggin the intro gives it a dope feel..shit got a different feel flow comes in nice..flow is dope..lyrics are goodtracks nice.crimson fire beats cool qaulity sounds weird to me.flow is nice..eternal blacksunshine beats fire..like how u come in with the melodic flow,nice lyrcs makes u wanna listensome reall nice beats on here flow is steady thru out..got a nice vibe thruout like i said..only thing i feel like its missing is catchy hooks wich im a big fan of but i like it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.