Streets beats rhymes life time mixtape -- super dope!!! Don't sleep!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by BLACK ATTICUS, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

This my debut joint, hope you enjoy:
    CLICK ALBUM COVER to download the WHOLE joint
    CLICK TRACK LIST to hear each song individually and download one-at-a-time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PEACE!!!
    test
  2. BLACK ATTICUS

oh yeah, and if u need album cover graphics, hollar at me!! atticusprints(at)gmail.com!
    test
  3. callmemOta

callmemOta #PAYDAY

link dont work bro
    test
  4. BLACK ATTICUS

thnx for the heads up, i fixed the first link, and if u click the second picture u can listen to the songs individually now
    test
  5. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Thanks for the feed. Better Thank All: Here we go.....long intro...very nice presence, love the che guevarra line about thought of people limitless, sweet....real chilled out track...Wo the track finished already!! Pretty decent song but pretty short too! I'll check Eternal Black Sunshine as well...live down south with 3k and sir lucious, nice..your lyrics are pretty awesome. making me really listening to every word with your style too. Real nice bro....
    test
  6. BLACK ATTICUS

good looks, i'm glad u likeZ!
    test
  7. eM_eighch

eM_eighch Member

U wack

On tour with lil b atm
    test
  8. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

checkin some joints out

i like Crimson, vocal style kinda reminds me of too short (obviously not the content lol)

Eternal Black Sunshine - slick ass beat - like the delivery on this cut

August Mercy - this shits trippy, but got a dope vibe to it - nice and mellow

i actually think imma download this tape

check out my new album and return the favor please

http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emc...album-ft-bizzy-bone-soul-khan-hopsin-dzk.html

edit:just saw u hit my thread
    test
  9. BLACK ATTICUS

thanks legend, i'll definitely peep your work

lmao@em_eigh -- the day a guy touring with lil b ever feels like that's cause to call me wack and I CARE is the day quest love shaves his head and starts doing country/techno mash ups on youtube. all that random hating can die slow for real.
    test
  10. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Just downloaded this, got it in my iTunes, listenin to the intro..after I get through enough tracks I'll edit this post with what I think, lol. I remember you did a track way long ago that I remember thinkin was dope as hell so I'm sure this is some good shit here
    test
  11. Ace the Prophet

Man, you got such a unique style IMO. Like, the way you put everything together is so unique. Has an authentic feel to it, ya know? Just got through Eternal Black Sunshine. Looooooove that shit!! Kept thinkin the beat was gonna drop and it'd go into a whole song but I like how it went. Definitely my favorite so far. You got a lotta tracks on this though so I'm sure there's more I'm gonna love, lol. But so far i'm really diggin it
    test
  12. BLACK ATTICUS

MUCH APPRECIATED ACE!! GLAD U FEELIN IT, I'mma add u on facebook, i hope more people catch on, this project is my most definitive work THUS far.
    test
  13. Ace the Prophet

I appreciate it, man. When I get more people followin me on facebook I'll be sure to post this up for ya, lol (Only have 9 right now since I pretty much just started it up). Keep at it, bro
    test
  14. whypeoplesuck

whypeoplesuck Member

Okay,

Intro: This was dope. It is such a dope set up to the rest of the album. Really keeps you interested on what's going to come up. I need to do some shit like this for real.

Indeed: That first verse was sick. I was thinking it sounded kind of cluttered after the verses (too many sounds going on at once I don't know what to listen to) but I don't know if that's just me. It really is a feel-good up-beat song which is a good thing. Kind of short, leaves me wanting at least another verse, but for what it was it was great.

Crimson: Love this ish. Really makes you want to just head-bob to this. The drop after the second verse was amazing. Then the bass picks up and just destroys with that verse over it. Those riot sounds are fucking dope, totally out of nowhere but they end up fitting when the vocals come in.

Eternal Black Sunshine: The first thing I thought of was "I can ride my bike with no handlebars". Haha, no offense, that's just the vibe it gave off at the beginning. It is a sick verse though for what it is. I'm not into that type of content myself but there are people who are. It kind of seems like a interlude, which is probably what you made it to be though.

Counter Clockwise: Dope beat but is it the same back up vocalization as Crimson? It sounds too familiar, but probably isn't. Lol at the tambourine sound in the back of the verse. The verse is dope though. It seems like your songs are kind of short though tbh.

I'm going to download this ish and give it a full listen.

I just added one more track to my thread if you want to give a listen/feedback.

http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-audios-videos-here/1296901-listen.html#post1068920502
    test
  15. eM_eighch

eM_eighch Member

That cover has to be jokes, he musslt be trolling us

On tour with lil b atm
    test
  16. BLACK ATTICUS

appreciate the comments! yall are helping me realize i put all the joints with 'traditional three verses' at the second half of the album, so yeah, you'll need to hear the second half to hear that. good looks for the genuine listens, means a lot. i messed around and got addicted to shorter songs cause they make me play them more -- i'm also a huge DOOM fan for those up on that kat.
    test
  17. TheMassiah

TheMassiah New Member

I really like the flow and word play you got going on with your verses. Your swag is on point with the beat, your tone is correct when your delivering. Performance wasn't the issue in this track. Beat is taking away from your vocals a bit, I would suggest you take some mids out of the beat to bring your vocals out more. Overall thats a solid joint.
    test
  18. east1718

east1718 Member

just peeped ya album. nice
    test
  19. east1718

east1718 Member

yo i just gotta kno whered u get da beats from. like the ones produce by 9th wonder. they these peeps really produce these beats?
    test
  20. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

im gonna listen to a few ill reply on , Sunz Mercy part 2 , i like the beat , the flows there , it just needs more emotion at parts , it sounded like the beat was a lil low , it could be the quality of the site its on too though , besides that , not bad yo , stay up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.