Battle Video Street Status Presents: B-Magic vs Heartless

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WuTangintheCut, Jul 29, 2012.

?

Who Won?

1. B Magic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Heartless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colt 05

Colt 05 +

Glad Heartless back. This was probably his best battle outside GT/Jungle
    test
  2. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

willy the problem with ur way of judging battles is that u dont even have to watch the battle to know who won, hell the 2 cats dont even have to battle. You just pick the more "real" of the 2 guys and say he won- no matter what was actually spit
    test
  3. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

well let me ask you a question... wuts wrong with that???? I DON'T watch most battles... only the one's where the other has a chance to I watch BOTH battlers...

answer these two questions.... Nas battles wacka flocka... both finish up the battle.... do you need to watch that to know who won??? :funny:... or is it safe to just watch Nas rounds?

question 2... Nas battles Jay Z in person and they both finish up... would I have to watch that to know who won?

answer these 2 questions first and we will go from there
    test
  4. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

I actually watch battles to watch em, not to just decide that someone won without viewing or evaluating the content

Also youre acting like there cant be upsets, I'm sure you expected someone to win before and they lost or vice versa

also Nas already killed Jay Z on Ether
    test
  5. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

and jay killed nas on the takeover and then became his daddy (boss).. that's why its the greatest back and forth of all time... because 50% think nas got it and 50% think jay got it... I like em both... obviously jay is better but nas is dope....

on point though.... obviously upsets happen... but it has to be POSSIBLE to upset the other party for it to happen.... a 1 year old is not going to beat shaq in an official game of 1 on 1 right? why not? because it's not POSSIBLE... he lacks the abilities.... make sense?

just like Wacka Flocka is not going to beat jay z in a battle... why not... because it's not possible... he lacks the abilities... starting to get it???

this isn't rocket science... if you are wack and lack the abilities... you cannot win... this is how life works.... is that really hard to understand?
    test
  6. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

test
  7. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

No I really don't get it. Are you saying it's not possible for Heartless to beat Bmagic in any way? What if Bmagic forgets all of his bars and only spits 1 line per round while Heartless raps clean for 3x 3 minute rounds- would you still say Bmagic won?

bonus question: why do you think the polls have heartless winning 93-7
    test
  8. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

this is not a song
    this is battle rap
    magic mumbles/slurs
    he bites lines
    and he choked... something that they seem to pride themselves on not doing in the url
    your attempts to compare battle rap to making a song are...lols

even mentioning someone as mundane as b magic in the same breath as nas is just silly
    test
  9. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

let me ask u this... does b magic have any good bars that are not bitten?
    test
  10. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

This shit is boo boo....

I don't know how anyone can listen to this shit...

B Magic choked....

Heartless spits a bunch of violence but has obviously never had to bust shots at anyone...

Dude just doesn't sound believable at all, and it makes his bars, no matter how good they might be, unlistenable....
    test
  11. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

heartless should ask his dad to tweet about his battles and shit he could get more views
    test
  12. Joker1023

Joker1023 Member

Magic stumbles make this not a classic.....but his first and that "slow it down diss you" line was crazy.....i feel Heartless is the best one out of the SONS....

R1 - Magic
    R2 - Heartless
    R3 - Heartless
    test
  13. North Memphis

North Memphis New Member

u obviously hatin
    its 2012 and if u still think like this then its a shame, bars are bars doesnt matter if its believable or not
    yes heartless is very unbelievable but his shit was hard nh
    smh stick to watchin lame ass kotd. wont be postin on this site no more kuz this shit is ridiculous
    :i'llholla2:
    test
  14. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

50/50 my ass a majority agreed that nas got that, sure jay z is more famous and successful, but idk why niggas cant admit he lost that
    test
  15. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

willy...with no due respect...shut yo bitch ass up...
    test
  16. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

interesting i was jus meanining depending on preference its 50 50.... im quite sure ur not talking about overall... so wut was the group that u have stats for and are referring to???

i kno the majority i kno favor hov... and nas is dope... but the hell category of rap is he better than hov at lol???? hes not on the same planet as jay wen it comes to glow... im pretty sure we can ALL agree to that :funny:

i guess u could make an arguement for lyrically but in the end that arguement would lose cause jay is just to intelligent and advanced lyrically to.... makes better songs to....

tbh this really is NOT debatable lol
    test
  17. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

Man Heartless is just ounchline after punchline lol damn. A little too heavy on the slow it downs though
    test
  18. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

watch 4:08

test
  19. IngridCold

IngridCold Walking Bad

Damn... Heart 3-0...
    test
  20. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

Heartless made lightwork of B-Magic...I was impressed.

On the flip side, Heartless is wearing almost exactly the same thing he wore against Moneybags.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.