Battle Video Street Status Presents: B-Magic vs Heartless

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WuTangintheCut, Jul 29, 2012.

?

Who Won?

1. B Magic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Heartless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

and the choke arguement is even more ridiculous... thats like ridin down the street and sayin dude were gonna listen to this lil b cd... its my better than my jay z n tupac mix cause that cd skips in two parts... does that even sound logical???

u can jam all the lil b u want... ima listen to the rest of that jay n pac mix and just disregard the two skips lmfao :funny:
    test
  2. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

we know hes fat, gay and corny
    these are things we knew before the battle
    can you tell me how magic raps "really good"
    no because his voice is mundane and he barely changes pitch and or tempo.
    but "hes realer"
    you use statements like "everytime" i look at heartless i see a fruitcake
    how isnt that accepting your own bias and let it influence your decision before the battle?

you can have your opinions but dont light a building on fire in front of my face and say its raining
    test
  3. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

i thought that about bmagic at first, but now i think he has one of the best deliveries in url

basically, u sound like a younger version of me so i win since im above you

easy
    test
  4. feijoaz

feijoaz Active Member

Hah fail you were the one who brought up rappers before that comparing snoop to tech for some unknown reason which had nothing to do with battle rap either

point is i made a stupid comparison like you did and now you can see it as what it is and dont have to spin it any way because you didn't type it
    test
  5. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

to act like we have similar intrinsic values/standards of judging delivery is
    ignorant, stupid, and asinine

so looking at it from a objective standpoint
    tempo, pitch, cadence, consistency

can you tell me by these measurables how b magic is good?
    if not (now prepare for this will you)
    then shut the fuck up
    SEE PEOPLE THAT RM LOGIC
    test
  6. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

id be happy to explain how he raps really good... and why hes the rappers rapper.... as a bonus i will also break down why wut ur saying here is completely ridiculous.... soon as i finish my workout im about to start
    test
  7. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

finally got around to watchin this. heartless is top tier when he's on point.
    test
  8. timesup

timesup New Member

live performance ≠ studio recording
    test
  9. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

Good battle
    I've always thought Heartless was a really good writer
    test
  10. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

1. wut is this whole switch flow thing? is this one of ur personal rules? :funny:... that just sounds ridiculous... like shaq in his prime "man all u do is dunk... switch it up man shoot some threes" :funny:.... u see how silly ur arguement sounds? he dunks cause that's what he's good at... make sense?..... and his flow sounds good the way it is... ur sayin it's wack so the burdon of proof is on you... not the other dude.... here's b magic rappin... he comes in at 2:49... YOU tell US how it's wack

who has some of the most memorable bars always???? u guessed it.... b magic... go to youtube and check comments for b magic vs real deal... or b magic vs qp... or b magic vs scripts etc.... and tell me who the majority of the comments quote... for real... do it....

he's the rappers rapper... theres a reason even east coast cats like murda mook said magic is his number one new guy... surf said he was the best new dude he heard... etc...cause they boy is cold as hell with the bars... real with the shit... and don't do all that bullshit... he spits.... thats that real rap shit

and ur not listening lmfao.... seeing heartless look like a fruitcake DOES influence my decision... I said that.... but it didnt pre influence it... he coulda came to the battle with a whole new swag.... but he looked like a fat fruitcake again :funny:.... here's a trivia question.... what kind of shit does a fat fruitcake with no flow spit.

A - Wack Shit

B - Hot Lava

if you said A...u are correct.... this isn't rocket science lol :funny:
    test
  11. feijoaz

feijoaz Active Member

didnt verb wear a vest like that,and that bitch has a perm
    test
  12. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

woah... that was some left field shit.... this guy got verb all on his mind :funny
    test
  13. robvandam

robvandam Well-Known Member

If magic didn't stumble he would've won. Although heartless slipped up aswell slightly but was a small stumble.

But magic.first round was killer
    test
  14. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

using willy's logic fingaz beat daley
    test
  15. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

to dispense

if you gonna link music which is different from battle rap
    that production is ass and for a long segment he was mumbling...i would need to have it transcribed. that mundane voice and projection comes into play

also i like how you use murda mook as a reference when you have openly admitted hes trash. pick your spots better

your basketball analogy (and im going to be nice) is not applicable to the points at hand neither is your music analogy

the point of basketball games is to win and get rings...and to compare it to battle rap is utterly laughable.

shaq is a center not a battle rapper the theme of his job description is to score points and play defense

the point of battles involves style. so yes i would like to see a bit of rhythm switch...i would like to see him not bite lines from other battles. i would to see him not have corny name flips which have been done years ago i would like to see him with such a simple ass style he has not CHOKE twice in the battle and end his round short.

you honestly can tell yourself that after you seen heartless for what he is that if he changed you wouldnt have any preconceived notions
    yeah right

your base judgement has been on quantities that are based on expectancy on changing his personality traits instead of measuring in the moment aka the rounds
    that is absolutely a pre requisite

let me reinforce the point
    both of them are corny as shit
    test
  16. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

why not just say this in the beginning? :funny:

if you don't understand "n!ggers" then that's all you had to say.... nah wonder you don't like him... b magic is a street n!gger.... if you've never been around them and cant understand them that makes sense... why didn't you just say this at first lol? :funny:
    test
  17. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

Heartless showed magic who running this shit.

This looked like an old timer teaching a youngin how to do it proper
    test
  18. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

no
    i read your entire quote and properly segmented and answered each individual point
    i expect the same
    we both niggas
    that dont mean we cant be civilized
    dont cherry pick posts
    unless im giving you too much credit which i have already relinquished from 99% of RM i expect incompetence from most

with that said
    instead of trying to baby me
    properly read
    the ass production
    his monotone voice
    disallows me to decipher what exactly the fuck he is saying at some points
    you know that same voice that choked twice in this current battle
    :)
    test
  19. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Heart is pretty deep, its hard to go three untimed rounds and be so in-depth. Like who else would even bring up Vin Baker, let alone use his jersey and old team all in one bar.

And no homo, but that "I'll slap your ass-good game" was hilarious.
    test
  20. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

2 pac = same flow 99% of the time.... welp that settles that :funny: guess you DON'T have to switch up flows... that's just ur little thing... I actually hate when rappers switch flows sometimes....

jay z = monotone flow u hate 97% of the time

Twista = my top 5... I can't stand when he switches to slow flow... stick to a flow....

switching is stupid most of the time... do what YOU do... I don't want to here layzie bone rap all slow just so I can say "ah man he switched flows like 8 times!!!"... no... i just want to hear HIS flow.... this switching thing is like ur personal fetish... not a requirement for great rappers...

scarface = same flow 97% of the time...

Nas = same flow 97% of the time

u wanna be great at rap... follow the greats at rap... don't switch ur flow all the time

and you keep talking about production??? why??? this has absolutely nothing to do with producers... we both know these battlers aint working with zaytoven, traxster, etc.... :funny:... i was just throwin somethin up that he rapped on
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.