Street Racing

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Truthful Spits, Dec 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

DSM's are straight... but they way the look is not too great. but it's a great bang for ur buck if u buy a laser or talon.
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

i happen to like the way the 2g talons look.... ~shrugs~
    test
  3. iMakeMoneyAsWel

iMakeMoneyAsWel New Member

Remember, a "kill" only counts if the other guy knows that you're racing...

Shiiitt...if it didn't, I would be just like you guys...Let's see, I beat a new Ferrari down in Miami the other day by about 25 car lengths, ripped a new z06 like he was standing still, and don't even get me started on the SL55 that I tore to shreds on 95. I flew past him doing about 110 and didn't see him again. O yeah baby, those 626's be ripping shit up dawg.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i like the 97+ eclipses, its all a matter of taste. I PERSONALLY, wouldn't buy a dsm for looks - rather cheap speed, fun project to make it a race car.
    test
  5. trifle

trifle New Member

i think that everyone knows that these were races where both parties participated

[​IMG]
    test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

yeah the 97-00s fall in the 2g's....i just like the talons because of the black roof...looks good on a white or red one... even though i don't really like white or red for my cars...

i'm with you, i won't buy any car for looks alone, but then again i don't want an ugly car
    test
  7. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LMAO...plz.

Any person that is fucking aware knows if a person is racing. Especially since races are enticed by the other driver. Petty fucking statement on your behalf. Plus half of my races came on the track.

Shit... your 626 would get beatin by a manual Echo... so stop your typing and just read the comments. No need for your input especially when it makes absolutely no sense.
    test
  8. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Are you fucking slow?

You can't race. Cause you just say some stupid things sometimes. Ferrari's aren't even that fast.
    Shit if you raced, you would know any car can be beatin. My best friends GSX runs 11's at the track. He has beat plenty of cars. I don't see why you have to fucking retarded. What is so hard to believe about any cars that have been beatin in everyone's list?
    test
  9. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Really how bout the new EVO... that is a like the new life for DSM cars. But i like my GST. I like the looks, and I love the speed.
    test
  10. iMakeMoneyAsWel

iMakeMoneyAsWel New Member

O my god. Some of you guys are really fucking dense. I was really being serious. Jesus...i know it's late, but find a 24 hour Walmart and see if they have sense of humors on sale.
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

EVO isn't a DSM... or maybe i'm wrong, but I thought DSMs were 99 and below Eclipses, Talons, and Lasers. not all Mitsubishis are part of DSM..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.