Street Racin Nights..

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by ArithmaTeks, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

well fellas..Tonight we had some big races going on

it was me in a 97 trans am,2 of my boys ina GT, a Z28, a older 5.0, a 427(actual engine a 428) shelby cobra, and a SI and eclipse and talon with a turbo, 2 Vettes, a hemi truck sprayin, and I think i covered it all im not sure..that was our fleet for tonight

I raced the old 5.0 who had some mods done to it and of course my ish is stock right now, he pulled me by a car length, I also raced one of the GT's and raped it.

my boy in the hemi raced the SI and raped it lol

the C5 vette(stock) beat my boys Z28

the Z28 raced the 5.0 but the 5.0 cheated so it wasnt counted or anything

I think that was all the races im not sure oh yea the SI beat one of the GTs the first race from a roll and the second from a dead stop it lost

I dont know why im telling you all of this but it was a good expeirence lol ill have video footage of this shit soon...but anyway holleeeeeeeer
    test
  2. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

Whatd that Cobra do? i dun think ya listed that
    test
  3. King Furby

King Furby New Member

hahahah I smoked a Lambo last night.. we pulled up at the stop light before 215... he looks over at my "rice rocket" as he called it and reved his V12... laughs some more, I shake me head... rev my hit up and spooled on his ass, light turns green he got ate off the line... I could hear him punching his fucking gears HARDDDDDD... I took my car up to 165 before the turnoff.... haha he followed me to the gas station and gave me mad props... fucking old man... dude was like 40.. i blew his mind away... he asked me "whatdid you DO to that thing" I smiled and said RB25... hes like "huh?" then I went in and bought some smokes... ha
    test
  4. King Furby

King Furby New Member

^fucking idiot blew his cover, oh well... lol
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

umm dog ur gonna need to be more specific about the "GT"

was it a mustang gt, tiberon gt, 3000gt, eclipse gt...?
    test
  6. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

we were rollin mostly domestics so u can guess mustang GT, one was aq 95 and the other a 96 both had engine mods..

the cobra didnt race..he doesent race for some reason..but he will take u for a ride lol..shit is faaaaaaast...he races every now and then but last night he didnt..
    test
  7. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

street racing is gay :)

bring that shit to the track.. i dont need heads killin off innocent people :(
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Street Racing keeps it real though... the track is all well and good, but IMO the track is SERIOUS.

Especially when they class you so you can't just be shittin on muh fuckas on the street and you win or lose by 2 tenths.. lol
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

it has nothing to do with respect.. in my opinion.. its has more to do with.. whose big headed.. and etc.. i'm just sayin theres a lot of kids that dont look at the surroundings.. their in some dream lalalala land.. and fucking either kill themselves.. or others around them.. i mean if ur responsible fine.. but dont race on a highway or during rush hr.. like some idiots do
    test
  10. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

lol @ homie claiming to beat the lambo....

and then the director yelled "CUT!" thats a wrap on fast and furious pt 3
    test
  11. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

True, should leave it at the track... Although Sometimes I race on the streets. But these damn kids nowadays are just asking for it....So I just have to prove to them, their cars are slow.

APC RuLeZ!!! :)
    test
  12. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

ha... come to vegas and i'll show you :)
    test
  13. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

we race on one of the highways here, but we wait till about 12 at night, theres no cars at all and its all flat and visible..so where not really hurtin anyone

next weekend were gonna have some new shit so ill hit u up
    test
  14. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

didnt make sense kray...

you raced...from a stop, and ended at 165?....was it 4AM or something?...Odd, thats all.

Old guy probably cant shift without pulling something lol
    test
  15. Kraylen

we cut to a freeway man... I stomp V8s all day and stock V12's ... with the exception of an enzo or some shit
    test
  16. PhraniC

PhraniC Wait A Min U Arent Jonesy

kraylen what do u drive??? whats in it??? which part of the beltway was yall at??? I never see any cops out on the 215 past like 11 in vegas...
    test
  17. Kraylen

^primer 240sx with no door handles and a RB25.... I dont remember which beltway

theres a meet tomarrow at BWW on Durango and Warmsprings at 9pm.. you should go, we roll like 25 deep...
    test
  18. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Mosy of yall street race for shits and giggles, When we have street races we do it cuz we have no tracks.... (no close tracks)... So by gettin together and racin and evadin five-o we are tryin to prove a point, maybe once they realize that we wont stop, the city or state or someone will build us a fuckin track.
    test
  19. Mellow Madness

Ya Along With An Increase Of Innocent Bistanders Dyin As Well.. Good Job..
    test
  20. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

And then you woke up. Please you smoked a 11 sec car. How many car lengths did you get him by buddy? If you say anything like 4 car lengths, that means your car runs 10s. That is complete bullshit if so. Don't lie man, atleast tell some stories that would atleast make a twit like yourself realize it is true.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.