Street heat (verses only): Deth to bar nigga

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

YOU'RE THE ONE WILDIN,BAR NIGGA.by far you have the most posts in this thread,and most of your posts are insults,accusations and lies aimed at me.If you felt that this was just a text battle and you didn't care about it or anything like that,then why in the world would you make all these accusations,make all these posts,and all these oher things even before you made up the lies of me having an alias? If you felt it was just a text battle like me,your behaviour would be much more similar to mine in that you would make your point,and only RESPOND WHEN SPOKEN TO OR ABOUT OUTSIDE OF THE RAP BATTLE VERSES THEMSELVES.
    test
  2. DethStryque

Please vote anyway to bring sanity to Bar Nigga's silly accusations and clean this threa of the incessant freeposting initiated by and mostly carried on by bar nigga
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I'm going to keep it simple.

I liked Deth's verses. The multi's had me hooked. I could have done without his youtube videos and shit though. I honestly didn't click on them. Also, he had some off the hook spots where he just roasted the shit outta Bar, but other times there were some silly rhymes that made me roll my eyes. The "Barn Nigga" line killed me.

Bar did his thing. Consistent all the way through as he's always been in the cypher. The shit talking took me back to our Pook and Creed days though. I'm guessing that's why dude was so up in arms about a possible alias being made to vote. I've PMed Jook and he'll be looking into it just to calm the nerves. There were some good lines, and I do agree, Deth did take your style a bit with the quotes and shit, but to be fair I think it did even the odds.

This is a hard vote for me because you both my niggas from the cypher... I've known Bar since I joined... You cats somehow got this forum busy after months of inactivity and that's saying a lot.

Bar, you my nigga, but I'm givin this one to Deth. Your cypher skills are unmatched, but I think here, though you shined, you just barely didn't make it in my opinion. You two are pretty evenly matched though and I truly do believe that in another thread the outcome could be different.

Vote: Deth

p.s.

The shit talking in this thread almost chased me away. No one wants to read 80 shit posts before voting.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im sorry i wish i could use more references from each verse. but this is to lengthy to begin with.. i will try to cast a neutral biased fair honest vote both verses aside from the bantering i mean both writers verses were FIIIRRREEE!!! nigga's could have possibly beat eachother down at the same time.

Deth:
    deth verse are very winded, their format is bonkers mad multies and mad punchlines most that went over my head, im not into googling shit to understand a verse, but i bet if i did, it'd hold more weight. Deth has a real talent at getting the reader hyped i fuckin loved his outrages multi's tho, those where classic even if they were 75% comical
    IE:Ock I'll smash ya like SHAKA STABBED YA grab the Glock n SHOCK-A-LOCKA CLAP YA!!
    You talk a crock uh crap bruh like the hustler's road changed ya
    But DON HEXEN ain't popped Tek's n this BUSTA'S NO GANXTA!

ps im don hexen.. so that line didnt work in this battle....

Punchlines-some of them i didnt understand.. some of them was breakin jaws off..
    Personals-i think you really missed the mark here, seeing as you confused barnigga with me.. you didn't take this area for that simple fact.
    Flips-you did some clever flips
    Rhyme Scheme-rhyme scheme was superb. i was very entertained. some of it was forced.
    Word Play-as for multiples and shit, and word play usage, you went above and beyond normal standards.
    Sound Manipulation-this is a dumb category to vote on..
    Metaphor-your verse was super creative, you had metphors all over, but some i didn't grasp. due to my lack of knowledge.
    Flow-isnt flow the fucking same thing as rhyme scheme? god damn these categories are imature.
    Vocab-above average no doubt
    Creativity-beautiful creativity
    Opener-dont remember
    Closer-missed the mark bc you was talking bout me
    Attitude-fieroucious

p.s. you lose some points, bc i HATE with a passion when nigga's use the word nigga at their end rhymes to create a rhyme scheme, im not saying the rhyme scheme wasnt sickening bc of that, but deth really overplayed the word nigga and bar nigga in his verse. it made me wanna vomit.

Bar- Bar nigga has a crips clean clear format that readers easily can grasp, his emotion wasn't as exaggerated as deth's but in his verses he remained composed, and confident. his verses were classic, very thourough, and no evidence of force to fit in rhyme or punch.

deathstryqe, got as much swag as the amish do
    lil nigga warm at me fuh tellin the honest truth
    his bars was super corny n patterns was-outta-loop

that's a flip and a punch in one with out force, or word wastage.
    plus it was more personal. regarding the battle.

Punchlines-polished and crisp.. no outrageous ones but a lot of effective ones
    Personals-stronger of the two battlers
    Flips-pretty clever, and effective
    Rhyme Scheme-safe, strong, and crafted
    Word Play-not as extravegant as deth's i think deth may have took this area
    Sound Manipulation-wtf
    Metaphor-not as intracate and confusing as deth's but easier to grasp as for instant reaction bar's worked better, but deth's were the type that after words if u looked up the definition then they were pretty devestating.
    Flow- consistent and i never had a bar where i was like wtf or nothing.
    Vocab-above average too, and it also is evident bar nigga's vocab was in his realm of knowledge and it was audience appropriate.
    Creativity-awesome
    Opener-poetic.. stook out.. i remembered
    Closer-forgot
    Attitude-composed and confident. took deth's momentum and used it against him

vote-bar nigga

as 4 lyrical lyrical prowless deth was the shiner, but as for battle and consistency through and relevant material and understandable content bar's was the more solid verse

good battle to both and much stimulation.. this battle was a classic and may be the best battle for 2011..
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

and ps.. just bc i dont look gangsta dont mean i aint.. so dnt let the white skin fool u.. ill fuck u up... jk
    test
  6. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

right on for the votes jason and lyrical...
    test
  7. Bar nigga

so all we need now is RAZ and COUP's vote...
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

Jook needs to make a vote too.
    test
  9. Bar nigga

aight bet that
    test
  10. DethStryque

Excellent votes both Priest AND Jason Anthony! I appreciate the effort and the detail provide by both of you and I'm sure that Bar Nigga does as well.Once J O O K comes in and proves that G FORCE and I are NOT the same person,then the last minor hurdle will be removed.

RaZ voted early,in the first round.At that time he voted for me,and I'm not sure if he's changed his mind...but a 1st round vote is premature in a 3 round battle.I definitely appreciate his vote and hope he has even more reason to see things as he did in the first roud after 3 rounds,but he's the only one who would know that.I'm interested in his thoughts after 3 rounds of battle verses are in.

Priest...you're DON HEXEN? you do realize then that either you or Bar used DON HEXEN'S account to make negative comments on my DETHTRYQUE youtube account? And that pic doesn't look like a White kid.As I recall,Bar Nigga referred to you as "my crakka",which clearly means that you're White.The guy in that pic looks Black...light skinned but Black.Maybe on the outside Latino.Am I missing something? If so,PM me about it.But the punches that I used in that regard were on target because they were aimed at the person who used that account,so...either you posted those negative comments on me or Bar Nigga did.Since the comments that were posted by the "northwesternrawness/DON HEXEN" account were very similar to or verbatim the disses that Bar Nigga tossed my way,I assumed it was him...which makes my punches on target in every regard except for calling Bar DON HEXEN (if you're DON HEXEN as you claim) or calls into question why you'd let Bar have access to your account or share an account with someone who'd make those inflammatory comments that could lead to an easily made misunderstanding in this battle.

Regardless,I like your vote.I asked you specifically to vote and I respect your decision.The only reason that I addressed a part of your vote on this thread is because you made a comment regarding my punches that could influence and/or sway other voters.My other comments will be PM'd to you.

Bar Nigga...as far as I'm concerned whatever drama we might have had is over with and done.I thank you for this battle and wish you the best.J O O K will prove that I didn't don't and won't cheat,and that should put to rest any major issues that you may have with me.G/L with your future endeavors,and allat.Maybe we'll cypher on some stuff later.

Votes 2-1 Deth.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

G force wasn't one of the judges...

you said jason raz coup and lyrical

so its 1-1
    test
  12. Bar nigga

jook is the other one....becuz he has to verify u didnt create g force

so he can weigh in on the battle as well
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

damn.. haha.. i think gforce vote should be counted. it's in all fairness. no one has proven it isn't deth, even tho it looks like it is..

and ill pm u deth concerning the youtube situation
    test
  14. Bar nigga

and its all good deth,

this was a good battle. you got some bars my nigga i knew that already, if u didnt i wouldnt've battled u. woulda been a waste of time...but u know i'm buck ignant...so i had to make jokes

me and my friends all we do is shit talk and crack jokes on each other so dont take this shit to heart...you from LBC so u should know how the hood operates all we do is jone...
    test
  15. Bar nigga

u should AT LEAST have 10 posts prior to voting on any battle for your vote to be taken seriously...

most def at how bias g forces vote was

but we'll soon see...
    test
  16. Bar nigga

LOL @ don hexen

i was wondering what u meant by that when u put it in your rhymes
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

Jook will be in here tonoight. Dude's gonna come up in here and see his name flung all over the place.

My bad.
    test
  18. DethStryque

Bruthas got jokes alllll daaay here in LBC man so I wasn't taking any of that to heart,and yeah I respect your cypher skillz man otherwise I wouldn't've dropped in your cypher.I wouldn't've predicted THIS outcome,though.Lol. I'm bout to read LP's PM and like I said,maybe we can cypher together in the future.

And Priest? Thank you man for both the PM and being mature enough to coun G-FORCE'S vote...
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

test
  20. Bar nigga

sall good deth, drop somethin in the freewrite cypher of mine...i wanna see u rhyme about some deep shit. u pulled me into the battle realm now come into the freewrite deep thinkin realm of this shit. i wanna see what u can come up with
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.