Street heat (verses only): Deth to bar nigga

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Real talk I just now got back online.I tend to just get offt he PC and sometimes forget to log off,but man? Bar Nigga,whether you believe it or not man,I AM NOT G-FORCE.I would LOVE for the mods and ADMINS to check my IP.Part of the reason I'm on RIGHT NOW is to facilitate a IP check.I don't cheat in ANYTHING,man.I got the skillz to win without even thinking of cheating.

I think that your style is better suited for mixtapes etc. than head up battles,and I think you'd do well in that arena.I can do mixtapes too and as far as I'm concerned? No hard feelings or anything.I enjoyed the battle.I could,however,do without the non-battle verse or non-battle rules posting on the thread.If there were concerns man? PM me or the mod or both of us next time,as this other posting is brazen attempts to sway votes.

Accusing me of aliases? Puhleeze brah****th don't get down like that.I assume that you make that accusation because you don't know me,but at the same time? The fact that you don't know me (combined with how serious that charge is) should have stayed your hand from making such an accusation without proof.Hell I woulda privately PM'd the mod with my concerns rather than make such a accusation without concrete evidence.In the same vein,I don't "know" you either,so I would keep whatever issues I may or may not have with some of the behaviour on this thread that don't seem to be girded with ironclad evidence to myself.

So yeah best of luck with this battle man.
    test
  2. DethStryque

That's a FLIP,son.It's a FLIP ON YOUR PUNCHLINE.Lolol it's not surprising that you didn't recognize flips man,as your battle verses weren't really battle verses.You rhymes and verses seem to be more oriented toward storytelling and poetry,both of which I respect and do. But yeah,lolololol man this is OBVIOUSLY A FLIP ON YOUR BAR THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE.Lololol.
    test
  3. G Force

G Force Member

I am white you complete and utter moron.
    test
  4. DethStryque

And we're on at the same time.Aaaaand all this freeposting that Bar Nigga is doing is the very definition of attempting to sway votes,which proves once again that he's more worried about losing to me (which he deserves to do; lose) and more invested in this battle than I am.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

stop denyin the shit...

u got caught red handed... next time u wanna use an alias take the time and change your posting style.

you so afraid to lose its pitiful
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

wow!! that last verse from stryq waas mosstly heaaaaaters..

but deth, that line about tacoma.. haha.. that's me bro bro... not bar nigga.. lmao!

ps.. i studied kenpo for 10 years... i knew all my black belt techniques but never tested.

didn't wanna have to turn my hands into the law as lethal weapon. ima vote.. biased and honest. ill get back to u on it.
    test
  7. Gen The God

Gen The God The Life or Death Poet

Aite, I'ma break this down real quick. I'm new to this site so none of you know me but I've been pretty active on the net. I know both MCs from Emcee-Battle and if you search Google for ill-battle.com you'll see in those forums posts that they are in fact two different people (http://www.atomicboards.com/board****?user=bryan&board=190&sid=&mode=read&action=2429&page=32). Hell, you'll even find me in the cypher a page or two before that one. G-Force is from the UK and Deth is from Cali. I'm pretty sure G Force is here for the same reason that I just registered...to give his two cents on the battle. Everyone from the old Emcee-Battle.com site that I know will agree Deth is long-winded lol but where we come from, in-depth votes were the norm. That's not grounds to make assumptions about duplicate accounts...just my opinion.

I don't know who the moderators for this site are, but if they've seen this thread and jumped to that conclusion, it's reflects pretty poorly on their judgment and perception of what is and what isn't. Either way, you guys need to get your facts straight before you point fingers. Anyways, I just want to see these damn 3rd verses dropped so that battle can get voted on....there's way too much free posting in this thread already.
    test
  8. Bar nigga

LOL @ this shit

why do u feel the need to come here, register...just to "clear the air" ?

why do u give that much of a fuck?
    test
  9. Gen The God

Lol cause i cypher with these guys all the time so it's odd to see them be accused of being the same people. Deth told me niggas was wildin so I came thru to peep this shit and see if he wasn't just runnin his mouth lol, so I dropped my thoughts.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

yes it is....

dont come in here cheerleading or trying to save deth

i think its pitiful that deth has to call his "minions" to come in and try to help

lol ITS ONLY A TEXT BATTLE YOU FUCKIN GEEKS

jesus, if u lose u lose...keep it moving.

he called me out, i dont even battle niggaz..i did this just to have fun and crack jokes on that nigga cuz he went at me in a cypher thread
    test
  11. Bar nigga

so tell me this, if u cypher with these guys all the time..

then how come deth didnt know who g force was....?
    test
  12. Gen The God

Lol I'm not gonna argue with you my dude. It's only the net and we all go back to real life at the end of the day. I would make that assumption too but in this case you just happen to be incorrect. That has nothing to do with the outcome of the battle dog and I personally don't care if you win or lose, it's not a big deal lol
    test
  13. Gen The God

He's known G Force for a minute. He mentioned G Force is from the UK.
    test
  14. Bar nigga

i know thats what im sayin, i dont log into this shit to battle niggaz man all i do is freetype in the cyphers...the shit isnt that big a deal to me at all. i post rhymes for me, not to impress anyone

its only a text battle...what im sayin is...it might be a g force on your board...but there is no way possible that g force on this site ISN'T deth

so its all good my nigga, welcome to RM

when u get a chance check out my cypher thread
    http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1089364-freewrite-cypher-pt-4-a.html
    test
  15. Bar nigga

no he didnt my dude...

test
  16. Bar nigga

gen my thing is, he called me out. obviously this is all yall niggaz do is text battle rap. this is the only rap site i fuck with, all i do is drop raps in the cypher

deth was the one who wanted to make this battle "official" i didnt give a fuck lol i was happy with keepin the battle in the original thread where it started...
    test
  17. Gen The God

O ok that's true he didn't say specifically but I've battled G Force before (i actually still have the battle on my comp), heard his British accent on audio and I've seen dude's myspace and I can tell you he's from the UK and definitely not Deth.

G Force just used the voting format Deth wrote out in the thread earlier.

I don't really battle rap much on the net anymore either so I hear ya.

Anyways, good luck to both of you on the third round and I'll peep your stuff.
    test
  18. Bar nigga

aight bet that, i think the battles over though. we was waiting for deth to drop his 3rd verse...so each of us dropped 3
    test
  19. Gen The God

True, let the free posting cease and the voting begin then *seals mouth shut*
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I was going to vote, but this thread is bananas.

Fuck it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.