Street heat (verses only): Deth to bar nigga

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

deth why u feel the need to explain your verse after u post it? r u afraid people wont get those corny lines? lol SEPULCHER and vespers...SHOCK-A-LOCKA: and gamma rays? ahahaha

imagine a grind time battle...then after the nigga spit his verse...he started explaining it to the judges ... LOL

keep it simple stupid

judges..cast your votes!!
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I get the last drop as this is our 3rd and final round.I'll be dropping some time this weekend when I have the time.It's too premature to vote,and you didn't torch anyone.You did better than you did before,but that's only cuz you simply sucked less.You still didn't drop nothin tite.I'll drop the final verse in this battle this weekend and hearse you.Outro.
    test
  3. Bar nigga

lol i know it was better, TOO BAD YOU DIDNT DO BETTER AHAHAH the judges gonna laugh at u when they look at the youtube and realize u REALLY DO look like a gay rod rodman with man boobs
    test
  4. Bar nigga

when u drop yo final verse, how bout this time u dont bite my style...using qoutes like i did

u's a biter not a writer
    test
  5. G Force

G Force Member

OK I've had a good read through all these verses so here a breakdown in categories mentioned in thevoting rules agreed for this battle.

1.Punchlines - Dethstryque takes this catergory withease. Just to compare a punch from each writter there seems to be a gulf between the punch power.

Bar Nigga - 'sucka nigga, type to fall in love in a night
    newsflash nigga u gone be broke and short all of ya life'
    This is very basic

Dethstryque - Flex uh phrase tuh devastate cha hair brained pure lies!
    I'll KNOCK YOU FLYIN AROUND THE GREAT OUTDOORS like AIRPLANE TOUR GUIDES
    There is a lot more creativity here which enhances the power of the actual punch, rather than just rhyming words predictably.

2.Personals - This is always an off category in text battles because the two people have never met eachother so you have to go on wordplay of the opponents name, or anything that they have revealed about themselves in their other posts. In this instance Bar Nigga takes this category because he has used lines which attack the posting of a Youtube video with Dethsryque doing martial arts lessons and used a few references to other quotables, although in the scheme of things i believe it will have little difference in the actual outcome of the battle, as a whole.

3.Flips - They have both identified flips but Dethstryque takes this category because he has made better use of them un terms of rhyme ability.

Bar Nigga - 'i know viewers is like..this nigga delusional right?
    thinkin his raps is the nicest
    he got offended i was callin'em white'

Dethstryque - 'See these snakes like bar nigga? He's a ignorant snitch Benedict!
    Said I'm White cuz I'm articulate...WHEN BLACK FOLKS INVENTED IT!'

^This is a good flip^

It was a bit hard to clearly identify where Bar Nigga flipped Dethstryque. In terms of flipping you have to be clinical. You really need to use a whole verse which flips as many lines you oppenent has written, especially when you are losing after verse one. I think this was a flip but note sure...

Dethstryque wrote: 'Man I blaze burners but they're morphed into chosen verbs
    Spoken words spread ya remains on the floor like broken urns'

Bar Nigga wrote: 'burnt to a crisp, handled n used..
    this thread is a cheap urn, deth ashes to view'

^I am not entirely sure if this was an intended attempt at a flip but if it was you have to do better.^

4.Rhyme Scheme - Dethstryque takes this category because he managed to use different topics/concepts which is manifested through creativity ( this for me also explains the voting category 'creativity'

5.Word Play - Dethstryque takes this with ease too. I can't actually see where Bar Nigga has used wordplay. Someone please show if he has because i can't see it.

Dethstryque wrote:
    'My raps blast cowards like clapped SAUERS! Man you a Herb//herb like ECHINACEA'
    This shows a good use of wordplay with the 'herb' wordplay. I could show various other examples where dethstryque has used wordplay but this is taking long enough to vote as it is!

6.Sound Manipulation - This is a very hard category because it takes a lot of skill when someone is reading a verse to interpret accent or sound effect etc...
    I would say this category is a draw because it is hard to pull out clear comparisons for this.

7.Metaphor - This is a very vital category because it is the metaphor which determines the power of the punch.
    Deth wins it hands down because he uses metaphors in almost every line. Perhaps some of the online times he doesn't is when writting outright personals. Bar Nigga hardly had any metaphors.

8.Flow - Deth wins this category with the greater rhyme ability, tieing together more multies. Bar Nigga's rhymes are basic with little to no multies, which in itself messes the flow.

Bar Nigga wrote:
    'let me ask the vets this, dont it fuck up the mood?
    when a nigga call you out,then make up the rules...
    to the battle, then get abused
    rattled..confused, battered n bruised...'

Dethstryquw wrote:
    'My free's just crushed him! Deth's in MERK MODE when my SKILL DROP
    Chill,ock on them ganxta lies! You ain't served coke or let the pill pop
    Cuz BAR NIGGA AIN'T STREET like DIRT ROADS on a HILL TOP
    DIRK SKULLS til GRILL'S CHOPPED! Then Tiger Claw fist you

You only have to compare the multies in this one example to illustrate my explanation.

9.Vocab - Dethstyque takes this category. I am not going to do quotables for this because if you just read the verses you can see Deth has shown the gretaer vocab through the greater knowledge.

10.Creativity - Dethstryque takes this category because he managed to use different topics/concepts which is manifested through creativity ( this for me also explains the voting category 'creativity'

11.Opener - This is vital because it grabs the readers attention from the beginning. Opions are mainly formulated upon first impressions!

Bar Nigga wrote:
    'my raps is saga's
    street testaments, real life tales of
    what i invested my essence in
    so fuck ya pseudo knowledge and philisophical messages'

^This has no impact what so ever. In fact, this lamost sounds like the beginning of a poem^ (Your opener and closer are supposed to be the strongest lines)

My TEN N TEK HOSIN gitcha face stubble blazed off
    Bitch my gauge grumbles n sprays off flame like space shuttle take-offs!
    ^This is how you start a verse. This is called a punchline^

12.Closer -
    Bar Nigga wrote'
    'I'll break bricks over ya head to prove you too head strong
    and do some shit to ya moms BIG said on dead wrong'
    ^You've just called your opponent head strong. In a battle, never compliment your opponent, kill him!^

Dethstryque wrote:
    '
    'You're a joke in verse! You can't outbeast my mouthpiece playa!
    When it's about beef? Spray ya! I'll close yo eyes like a devout priest's praya!!
    This nigga ain't just GOOGLIN me for this battle,this faggot's e-stalkin me
    He prolly set me up on Twitter if I joined him on E-Harmony'

^This a good closer because Dethstryqe is cracking a joke to finish is his verse which is good tactic, leaving the audience amused^

13.Attitude - You can often tell from attitude who is winning the battle. Through out the Bar Nigga has whinged that Dethstryque is a biter because he copied bar Nigga in using quotables. This is not what is called 'biting'. WHO CARES WHO HAS USED QUOTABLES - WE ARE JUDING THE ACTUAL VERSE! Also Bar Nigga was clutyching at straws by going on about Dethstryque editing his verse...again, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT! He edited it about half an hour after he dropped it which more than likely implies he probably slightly altered one line. Dethstryque was cocky in his verses but he backed it up better and more consistant punches.

Good luck to both with the final outcome of this battle. Bar Nigga, you need to practice more!

FINAL VOTE - DETHSTRYQUE!
    test
  6. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Yo...I'll be home in one hor.I'll have my verse up by noon-1230pm PST at the latest.Then it's back to the NFL games and teaching classes and stuff.GREAT VOTE,G-FORCE THAT IS VERY WELL EXPLAINED!! Unfortunately,it's premature.After I drop today in the next hour,maybe some of your categories will change.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

LOL

MODS CHECK THIS DUDES IP

THIS IS DETHSTRYQUE'S ALIAS....LOOK HOW MAD HE GOT FOR ME CALLING DETHSTRYQUE A BITER AND MAKING FUN OF HIM EDITING HIS VERSE lol

LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE TYPED..LOL

HE CREATED G FORCE, JUST TO VOTE FOR HIMSELF lol WHAT A LOSER...LOOK AT HOW BIASED HIS BREAKDOWN IS...SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE SOMETHING DETH WOULD POST..

his SECOND POST is voting on this battle...and then deth just so happens to log in RIGHT AFTER HE POSTS lol

pitiful...how u make up an alias and keep the SAME POSTING STYLE to VOTE FOR URSELF

has anyone ever seen someone go this far just so they dont LOSE a text battle? LOL

you making that "g force" alias just exposed yourself.

guess deth needs all the help he can get
    test
  8. Bar nigga

everyone will be able to see that post and know it was you....
    test
  9. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

I knew it was him just by the length of that post
    test
  10. Bar nigga

why even take it that far though? just let the judges judge...no need to create an alias man this is just text battling lol i dont even text battle, all i do is freetype in the cyphers..

this shit is not that serious lol
    test
  11. G Force

G Force Member

LOL - your going to look very stupid when the mods inevitably confirm that i am a totaly different alias.
    test
  12. Bar nigga

yeah right nigga, we already know its u

and deth you really do look like a sexually abused kevin hart tho
    test
  13. Bar nigga

a cartoon villian that got smacked with a skillet lol
    test
  14. G Force

G Force Member

Have you sent them a message yet to investiagte me? If not, then hurry up.
    test
  15. Bar nigga

naw i'm just gonna let the judges see that stupid shit u posted and decide for themselves

anyone with a brain will know that g force is dethstryques alias

ur a fuckin weirdo...strangest lil funny lookin'est nigga ever
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

G-force is dethstryk. his IP's porbably don't match up, but they are from the same area.

but i say fuck it let that vote count.. it ain't gonna help him seal the win

Dethstryk is a dope emcee but, the nigga needa humble down a bit, i see why he'd be so upset about this battle.

the reason why nigga's don't take deth serious is this..

no one even reads all that shit you wrote.. deth is very thourough and im sure we can all appreciate his pressence here, but g-force.. if u REALLy thought we wouldn't notice u should have made more than 3 posts primarily voting on this battle..

i've tried to do the same thing before, but to no avail.. people like bar nigga are pretty preceptive to new members and alias's. but both writers did awesome job tons of creativity bar nigga one of my newest favorite textcees after this battle. and dethstryk, if u stop being a fuckin weirdo you will have earned my respect also.

both yawl niggas need stop wasting time in battles and open mic and join the rstl

u nigga's would kill the league.
    test
  17. Bar nigga

LOL man i foresaw this shit

them raps got this nigga stressed and depressed
    test
  18. Bar nigga

right on lyrical, thats what im sayin.
    test
  19. G Force

G Force Member

Thats funny since i am assuming Dethstryque is somewhere in America when i am in the UK. Yeah deffinately the same area mate, real close.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

LMAO

AHAHAHAHAHAH

someone needs to post this thread in the hall of shame, this nigga SUPER LOST this battle..JUST LOOK AT THE EMOTIONAL DISTRESS lol...look at this stupid shit,

this nigga is delusional
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.