Street Fighter 4...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by *Iceman*, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

LOL, man, The only characters I need now are akuma, gouken cammy and i believe seth if he's an unlockable.
    and I would really get in Seth's ass with sagat and Chun Li. I think I got him with won with fei long as well.
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I got all of them lol.

You gotta beat it with viper to get cammy.

when you beat it without a continue after unlocking everybody and get two perfects and beat akuma after you beat seth you'll unlock akuma.

when u beat it and you perform two ultra combo finishes in the same battle I think you'll unlock goguken or whatever the fuck his name is.

After you beat it with everybody including the locked players you'll get seth. I didn't get seth tho cuz I couldn't beat it wit certain players
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. dlbiininja

Yea, I haven't beaten it with dhalsim, zangief or guile yet. Dhalsim seems slow as fuck to me. but, then i prefer the faster players anyhow. or viper.
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I ain't even be dhaslim zangief or guile once lol. I wasn't blanka,rose,balrog and a few others. I knew I couldn't beat seth with some of the people so I said fuck it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. dlbiininja

I got him easy with blanka. Do the electricity and he can't fuck with you, lol, cheap but effective. I got him with rose forgot how I did it. But, I now have her ending movie as well. And Balrog. Hmm, gonna have to practice with him. guile needs more moves to truly be effective. he's to simple. and it seems he hesitates on attacks.
    test
  6. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

ha yea that is a good idea to beat him with blanka's ugly ass. guile moves are too hard to do also imo. i looked at the move list and said fuck that shit and picked somebody else. u unlock akuma?
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

That shit took me FOREVER to be Seth with Gen and El Feurte' on the easiest setting! LOL!!! I had to find a cheap way to be seth with those guys...

Nigga you was playing all cheap and shit running into a corner and throwing all kinds of special moves and shit like a little pussy! LOL!!!

If yall really wanna unlock the characters quick just set it on easiest mode and change the battles to 1 round each. I unlocked everyone except Gouki and Seth though and beat the game with everyone except them ofcourse. I'm not very good with the Ultra moves so it may take me a while to unlock Gouki. That fucking sucks you have to win a certain way to unlock them...

If yall want to you can add me online for some matches sometime: DarkSun501
    test
  8. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

nigga i beat u wit seth and akuma and sagat.......
    test
  9. dlbiininja

I'll be adding you later darksun.
    Lord Thanos 187 on the x box.
    test
  10. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

he has ps3 ^^^
    test
  11. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

yall lucky yall on ps3
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

....all of them have projectiles that you wield with extreme cowardess while placing so much distance between the opponent that I needed to buy another TV because you ran out of the main screen...How can you sleep at night after winning battles like that I ask you? LOL!!!

and yeah PS3 only buddy.
    test
  13. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

^^^^ uh u was ryu/ken.....u talkin like you were gief or blanka or sumn...if u want a rematch ill whoop yo head boi...u know that i will
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol
    I beat it on the super-hard level or whatever
    wasn't too bad
    took like 9 times on the last guy tho
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

Yeah I played with Ken but you didn't see me essentially running away from hand to hand. You can't beat me brawl style so your technique is to run away and do projectiles all day and try to catch me slippin when I try to move in on that ass. I took off work tomorrow so I hope I catch you online sometime then. I will make that shit an all day event for your ass. LOL!!!
    test
  16. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

ok...lol im online everyday i work m-f get off 130 mt time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.