Street$ - Ace Boogie Official Video

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by StreetsBT, Aug 1, 2013.

1. StreetsBT

StreetsBT New Member

test
  2. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

The audio quality of the mixdown is really good but some there are some points in the first verse where you fall off beat, it's slight but noticeable. Good for the radio.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. 203Project

203Project New Member

I like this joint fam fuckit you went in it was a nice smooth layout def good for radio I would play it more then once where'd you get that instrumental? anyways I like that hook "If you don't like the way Im posting we aint facebooking". UNH!! lol nice laid back cool calm attitude and delivery. Maybe next time come with a lil bit more emotion in ya tracks but for now that will work. You can only get better.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. StreetsBT

StreetsBT New Member

@NTfrody, yea this is the single that i am pushing to get on the radio..hopefully it picks up some where..Im gonna order some copies to send out to some stations..thx bro..u always reply to my post

@203Project, preciate u..yea a lot of ppl like that facebook line lol..i got the beat off soundclick...
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

beats hard , Im not really a fan of the south but this is cool , I agree wit NTFrody , in the first verse you go off beat slightly , Im feelin how the second verse comes in more , nice flow to it , overall , not bad yo ,id touch this up , re mix it n send it to the radio stations , keep doin ya thing
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. StreetsBT

StreetsBT New Member

I thought about that. I got new material I been working on for my next project. And dont hate on the south i got bars.
    test
  7. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

test