Strangest shit ever when I do sit-ups.....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by R-Tistic, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

This is something that happened a few years ago, but I'm still curious about how the hell this happens. It's embarrassing in a way, but may cause envy at the same time, LOL, I don't know. Nobody I know seems to believe me, or understand why the hell it happens.

Before 06, whenever I did situps, I could feel a strange tingle happen here and there somewhere in my lower stomach and pelvic area. Sometimes, it would feel like I had to piss or somethin, and it always happened when I was barely gettin those last few out...and I'd usually just stop.

One day at the gym, I was doin situps after doing a few other exercises, such as upper leg or whatever. I felt that weird tingly feeling coming again, but I kept goin to see what could possibly happen. I kept goin, and it felt weird as hell....and suddenly.....I'm like wtf?? It felt like somethin came out of my tip. I go to the bathroom...and say wtf....did I really just bust a nut over that shit?????

(..................)

I thought about it, and realized that i was not erect at all, and there was nothing rubbing against my stick. I didn't know how, but I realized that I had just nutted from doin that shit. A few days later, I was doin exercises again...and when the feeling came, I was like damn, that really is somethin like an orgasmic feeling, but I have to be doin hella sit-ups just to get to that level..and it was an internal feeling, nothing external at all.

I definitely got on google and typed in "orgasm during situps" "orgasm working out" and I found that a few people said it happened to them...but most of them were females. My homeboy e-mailed some "expert" who said that it is very rare, but does happen. They said that some people do orgasm during stress, and that working out causes intense stress on the body, and that the orgasm is just a way of releasing that stress.

It is definitely not a sexual thing...I will not have any sexual thoughts in my head, I'll be on soft and my penis will not be making any contact with the clothes or anything else...I just feel like this is some weird shit. LOL, I guess it gives me a separate goal to reach, but it is crazy as hell.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

interesting, thats for sure. and ive never heard of that before lol.
    test
  3. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

you lucky son of a bitch why couldn't I have been born with that
    test
  4. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

no wonder arnold was so huge. bet he was "tired" for his wife
    test
  5. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

*Sings MJ*

"Yoooouuuu are not alooonnne"

LOL. That shit happens to me when I do tricep pushdowns and leg ups. I think it has something to do with your groin muscle, reason being, it only started to happen to me after I pulled my groin.

Weird shit, but anything that stresses my abs will do it to me for the most part tho its usually push downs and skull crushers too...it's almost like pissing but it does actually feel kinda good lol.
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I've read about orgasms during workouts happening to women frequently, specifically "coregasms", but never men.... Do you have a vagina?
    test
  7. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

^lol! thats fucked up shady
    sounds to me like you are jealous of this condition..
    test
  8. R-Tistic

+1
    test
  9. R-Tistic

LOL woooow, that shit is crazy as hell. I don't think I ever pulled shit, so I don't know how the hell it happens. I just wonder if it's all safe.
    test
  10. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

really turns me on whenever i see someone. lol
    test
  11. This Actually Happened To Me 4 Months Ago.. Only I Done About 40 Set Ups.. And My Lower Stomach Felt Like It Was Going To Rip Open.. And A Real Sharp Pain, Might Of Been Cause I Was Doing Them To Fast And Maybe Cutting Off Circulation A Lil Also I Think I Forgot To Breath Lol
    test
  12. CutEmUp

CutEmUp Quez DaKidd

thats diffently the wierdest thing Ive heard before... A blessing in descize lol....
    test
  13. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

damnit i want sit up orgasms
    test
  14. Juked

Juked like 20 of the Lions.

Happened to me all the time back i the day...actually I busted my first nut doing situps when i was younger hahaha
    test
  15. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

LMFAO WOW WOW WOW....i been ignoring this thread for months becaue you wrote a novel but now that i read it today for the first time wowww...stop doing them shits so hard lmao
    test
  16. EnemityNstgator

EnemityNstgator New Member

i had that shit when i was 5 before i could pop boners and shit
    test
  17. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

lol... wow...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.