Story about shady dealer

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

im 18

very smart

better style than you

cool smokign doing drugs since 13, im poppin off these pills 5 each...this white bitch gave me a shit load of pills on the train yesterday...

you arent shit ill out drink and smoke you

kill yourself
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

You aint out drinking, out smoking, out popping, out tripping, or out anything me for that matter. Anything you can do, I'll do better, you suck as a person and your life is a failure
    test
  3. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

wrong

i go to college parties regularly

and i whip my dick out and white bitches proceed
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

So what if you go to college parties and get bitches? Don't we all Lol. We're all in the same boat here, only thing different between you and I is that you're mad grimey and lack knowledge on hiphop and are very irritating.
    test
  5. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

honestly

you and me prolly arnet that differnet...well maybe

but you got turned off by the robbery and what not i do once in a while, you just dont understand reality...

and my hip hop knowledge thrumps yours...im sorry, i just about every rapper that matters and even the ones that dont...im should be part of the official hip hop commitee

it goes football, video games, girls, weed, hip hop, basketball

thats what my life is based on...not much else
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

Me and you are similar. Sports, hiphop, fashion, girls, getting fucked up, and video games (sports ones only) are all I'm really into as well. But I can't get down with some of the grimey shit that you talk about on here all the time. Truth is I want peace between all the 420 Lounge cats cuz we're a rare breed. Very few even post here. So we can just agree to disagree on the robbing shit and agree that weed is the shit and one of the best things in the world
    test
  7. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

u mentioned growin outside, im guessing u've never done it. its not usually worth yer trouble, basicly when u do it have to be prepared to lose everything to raiders or cops and have contingencies in place. go try it u'll find out eventually i guess its somthing everyone has to learn the hard way

on on OD opp? . . . yer . . . yer kidding right? wheres power coming from? what if one group/toge needs to be fed befor another one? or if one group/toge doesnt need to be fed as early due to less sunlight thus useing less food.

these are easier to keep track on in an ID opp, OD yer plants are usually scattered in lil groups all over the mountain, i guess if u have the luxery of a field it aint so bad, ive only done it in the mountains . . .

insecticides are extra flavour where i come from, some ppl use irish springs soap, leave lil slivers of it around and the animals think theres humans there even works for moles. the problem is theres always teh one elk/deer w/e animal you got around who isnt afraid anymore and walks up and munches down all yer colas then lays down on yer best biggest softest plants for a nap. fucken deer was supposed to be dinner

bah, if yer totally hell bent on it come to teh kootenais ill help ya scout a location

lol i didnt kno that

never sid it was imposible tho, just problematic
    i wouldnt at all be suprised if it was an accident

lol i wasnt thinken of it as a means of perfection, just experimentation. u kno play around cross breeding till u find a few comobs u like, then buy 4 new lights to perfect it
    test
  8. liquid`acid

can you tell ive had bad times grown out door?

oh yeah toker, i think the place u wanna go is india, those guys are some of the most pro OD growers ever
    test
  9. liquid`acid

aint that a bitch, same kids loked up to you fro it later didnt they?

same shit happend to me, i was always a year ahead of my grade
    test
  10. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

nope my lil birds cant risk the chance on a OD op.. only way to pull these off where im sittin is via Guerrilla... and thats something im not gonna waste time an effort on.. if the birds cant farm the yard fuck it... im not gonna play johnny appleseed an overgrow the WORLD in hopes of something

its called keeping tabs... u know like a scientist does.. write notes as u go.. plants should be waterd like 2-3 a week.. break into into 2 groups, do one set one day and the other the opposite.. thats if u have the luxury of chekin them everyday..

the birds have no intentions on guerrilla grows..

see above.. use a fence or something for the deer.. i dunno dont got those round here
    if thats in Canada im straight... its to cold for what i envision

doubt it..

now im only gettin deep into shit cus u seem actually interested.. shit is mad confusing trust me

u ever fuck with biology/genetics/punnett square type shit??

think of it that way.. in an open field, u have 100s to 100s of plants(genes) to pass, thus u have a huge gene pool.. whereas most indoor crosses are done with maybe a selection of 20 plants...

as a male would u rather select your future wife from a pool of 20 or 1000s???

its all about the genes..

thats why the homie said haze couldnt be reproduced.. when they did it they had fields full of the parental lines pollinated each other.. one huge orgy lol

u talking bout a pollen chucker not a breeder... totally different beasts.. most pollen chuckers use OTHER BREEDERS WORK and just cross them.. not my style

plus the stuff the birdies wanna fuck with aint gonna cooperate with an indo settin.. just aint gonna happen..
    test
  11. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

OUTDOOR AND INDO ARENT THE SAME MENTALITY..

OD U GOTTA FOLLOW THE WEATHER AND SEASONS AND ADJUST ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER..

USUALLY NEED TO FIND A STRAIN THAT WILL FINISH B4 FROST HITS THE AREA.. ALSO U SHOULD LOOK FOR STRAINS THAT HAVE MOLD RESISTANCE AND STUFF LIKE THAT.. THIS IS WHERE THE DUTCH COME IN HANDY.. THEY HAVE BEEN FUCKING WITH MAKING PLANTS USED TO GROWING IN THEIR ENIRONMENT, AND NOW HAVE LINES THAT DO GREAT IN EUROPES SHITTY WEATHER

INDO IS WHATEVA.. JUST STAY AWAY FROM SAT OR SAT DOMINATE STRAINS AN U SHOULD BE FINE
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

In some ways yes, and some ways no. Alot of cats who hated weed back in the day are now blazing. Same thing with maybe popping some pain killers or doing a lil coke, maybe eating some shrooms or something even. But still to this day when cats hear of me doing shit like acid and K I get thought of as a dirt bag.
    test
  13. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

Lol Ya Still Arguein Like Some Bitches
    test
  14. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

I hate seeing people blame the person who sold them shitty weed. It's your money, so atleast look at the weed. If you don't like it don't fucking buy it.
    test
  15. x - calli

x - calli Guest

this thread was str8 comedy
    test
  16. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

yall needto stop arguin bout gettin fucked up

and get fucked up and stop yappin like bitches
    test
  17. RockinMoroccan

RockinMoroccan pakistans jackie chan