Story about shady dealer

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

and usually you got to pay 100 for a quarter anyway...

that piff dro is fluent here...

people would jock you if you selling 70 for a quarter out here

weed related: make sure niggas arent dropping water on the weed they selling you, so they can make it weigh more. a nigga had to get treated when i was at school for that shit...i hate going places i never been and being around the stupid ass dealers there...niggas can not serve at colleges...
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I texted him letting him know I was heated. I doubt I'll ever see him again, unless he comes to my work (that's where I met him at). I shouldn't have even hit the faggot up in the first place, but I needed bud..
    test
  3. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

your a text gangster
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

yea skunk #1 is more of a breeding line.. this stuff along with haze, ghani/kush, and NL pretty much laid the foundation for tons of strains, especially those coming from A'dam..

cheese= a select pheno off a 20+ yr skunk #1

i doubt ppl realize just how many strains have this stuff in its genetic makeup..

ditto thats why i trying to find another place.. i need an outdoor setup..
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

I'm not a gangster in any type of way. I'm not like you. I'm a good person who happened to get ripped off. I don't promote violence. But in this case I feel its necessary. If you rip me off after I put my trust in you, then yes you deserve to get your ass beat. So I texted him telling him he ripped me off and I'll beat his ass if I see him. He knows where I work at. So if he wants to fight he can come. If not, I'll probably never see him again, and it'll be done and forgotten with and I will take that L.
    test
  6. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

yeah and why do you get ripped off?

cause no one outside gives a fuck about you...do it to them before they do it to you. if you havent realized real shit goes down no matter where you are. its people.

i dont promote violence i encourage it

how bout you see this nigga is already on some funny shit so you vick this clown...take his shit teach him a lesson

nigga you dont know me, you act like i dont have morals, but you do realiize weed and smoking weed is already illegal? so if you take it from someone you nothing can happen to you...they gonna tell on you?

your a text message gangster, thats when niggas laugh at you...your the type to get robbed and call the nigga back asking for your shit...

you take Ls nigga

i never had to when it came to drug terms....im usually on top of things
    test
  7. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

stop arguein bout weed bruh jus smoke weed n get hi
    i got mines u get urz
    test
  8. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

test
  9. -Paper Chase-

You're a dousche bag and a horrible person. I feel sorry for you. In a few years you're gonna look back and say wow I was a peice of garbage. Lower than the dirt that gets stuck in the bottom of my Nikes. And you should, because you are. I got caught up in a stupid situation. But don't you ever question the type of man I am. If I ever do see this guy again hes getting fucked up. If I never see him again, then that's a L I'm gonna have to take.
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

Looks like some quality greenery mirashami. Good shit.
    test
  11. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

paper chase your a teller and you dont have any raw nikes

i arent a real man

i would rob you for a gram....
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

You would rob me for a gram? Lol you're cracking me up over here. Bro I'd smack the shit out of you worse than when you 'fell on the end of the guitar' get the fuck out of here. I don't have any raw Nikes? You aren't fucking with my fashion game on any level so don't even take it there. I have dozens of Nike shoe boxes stacked up to the ceiling you broke pussy
    test
  13. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

toker, dont do it

the only thing outdoor is good for is getting in shape.

shit is soo much work it aint even funny, well it is if yer doin it for money.
    ie. 1000 plants n 2-3 ppl

you gotta be constantly out there checking on shit, water, feed, hermes, mites, animals . . . etc . . etc
    and while yer doing all that u gotta keep and eye out for choppers and book it to cover everytime u hear one comin

plus OD sucks for breeding cuz its to easy for contamination lil bit of pollun gets on the wrong plant . . .

just do a lil one light op if u wanna breed. i kno yer sposed to use HPS and a hallogen when growing but for breeding one HPS would do
    test
  14. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

no offense but u dont kno what u are talking about...

watering and feeding are on schedules...
    hermies, yea that shit can happen in any operation.. indo, outdo it doesnt matter
    mites- ditto for these things, thats why ppl indoors pull the carpet
    animals- organic insecticides or u can just fence your shit up

as for the Leo.. u must have missed what i was hinting at.. theres a reason why i asked him about the UK and spain an later mentioned S africa..

guess how HAze was brought about???

theres enough closet hacks in the game already lol

plus thats not true breeding
    test
  15. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

niggas jock my hat and shoe game

but my jersey game is unmatched!!!
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

Lol at you still wearing jerseys. Lame ass
    test
  17. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

???

cause sports is gonna die?

fag...

i got an ocho, a favre rookie jersey on atlanta, a portis, a moon, a joe crede, a shit load of NBA jerseys, such as jordon on the wizards, all types of shit you lame...not to mention some negro leauge apperal

and dont get me started on my shoe and hat game

and tshirts? hahahah dog ill treat you
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

I severely doubt that. If you're not dropping atleast a G a month on clothes then fall back. My fashion game is superior to yours based on the fact that you're still wearing jerseys like its 2003.
    test
  19. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

u buy shit at bannana republic

jerseys is raw, i dont follow whatever trend there is..i set trends playa

i will rock throwback jump offs and hardwood classics till i die....i do it to rep my favorite players, i dont do it to be cool...

just like you smoke weed to be cool, you worry about your image from people who dont even know you or care about you

your a lame dog

and you mad cause im stylin on you...

rookie year favre jersey? you never seen one

you ever meet randal cunningham? hes on my back bitch
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

Dog I don't care about your jerseys, I'm not into them anymore, haven't rocked one in a couple years. I dont wear anything at banana republic, I wear LRG, Crooks and Castles, some Jordan Brand shit, a lil Sean John, and Nikes. That's basically it. And I smoke to be cool? Lol dog are you 15. You're so fuckin immature and ignorant. I've been smoking drinking and doing drugs since I was 13 and have been looked down upon at times because of it so just shut the fuck up already.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.