Story about shady dealer

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Aiight so I met this faggot at work. I was helping him get a light bulb for his car and he asked if we had a vending machine I was like nah and he was like damn I got cotton mouth I was like oh word you blaze? And he was like do I? I run this town Lol. So I started asking him what kinda bud he has and what prices he has etc. Said he had this crazy bud called 'Strawberry Shortcake' and he could give me a quarter for 100. So he gave me his number and I asked him his name and he said 'call me ya highness' Lol at this point I thought dude was a clown. I didn't plan on hitting him up, but last weekend none of my connects were around and I needed bud so I hit him up. I figured he had some crazy headies since it was $100. So he came on my block and I hopped in the car. He was with this other herb. Honestly I thought they might try and rob me, but I was just being paranoid Lol. He gave me the sack and then was like oh here take my mixtape its definitely something to blaze to (it fucking sucks horribly). Its called 'Big Rizzy a.k.a. Ya Highness' what a homo. I checked out the bud and it didnt look that amazing and he was like oh look at those orange hairs. Wtf alot of dro has orange hairs doesn't mean you can raise the price 30 dollars because of that. Basically this faggot sold me generic dro and gave it the name 'Strawberry Shortcake' and ripped me off for 100 dollars. If I see this faggot again I'm gonna stomp him out and take his buds
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

situation kidna reminds me of one of the things i hate about the city, when u meet a random dealer like that its way harder to turn down the shit if u dont like it.

growen up it didnt matter what, if u didnt like what buddy was selling, u'd say so an walk away. when i was in high school id even mock the dealers.

ah thos were the days

i feel ya tho wanten to stomp him
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i guess you're not used to paying that price. $100 for a quarter of hi-quality bud is the norm where i live. i can get that for $85 at the lowest. i usually couldn't cop dro off a stranger unless i have a friend's testimony of the buds.
    test
  4. Troy

Troy New Member

i would NEVER pay more than 30 for a quarter. i could get quarters for like 20-25... and it's fire. if a dealer tried to charge me 100 dollars for some god damn starwberry shortcake shit, man... all i know is i'd be leaving with all my money and the weed.
    test
  5. Troy

Troy New Member

i just got a ounce and a half of some bomb shit for 90. but i have direct connects. i think the problem ain't y'all area, it's who your talking to, find the dude that moves weight and cop from him and you'll pay a lot less... but you'll have to buy in half's and up most likely. the dudes y'all talking about cop from a connect or maybe even another dude who has the connect... so each person pays more, to make a profit they have to up the price, sometimes the line of people through a connect can be massive, so if a dude charges you 100 for a quarter, then you know he ain't nobody and is way in the back of the line. you also have the people that grow/smoke/sell and they'll charge high cause they stingy mothafuckers.
    test
  6. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

Lol You A Sucka

He Just Tryna Hustle And You Just Whinnin
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

he prolly sprayed it too...watch what u smoke
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

Hardkore - I usually do pay $100 for a quarter. But its always headies. You know, haze, jack herer, diesel etc. Some commercial dro goes for 70, 75 at most.

KingSense- BMore must be a dope place to live for a stoner. Never pay 30 for a quarter goddamn I cant get an eighth for less than 40. New York is mad expensive. And I never cop more than a quarter. You build a tolerance after blazing the same strain and then you barely get high off it. Which is why I cop a different strain each week.

Mirashami- I had noone else to cop from . So it was either his dro or no bud. Shut the fuck up

Trey M-Nah it ain't sprayed. Just some normal dro. It still gets me high so it's not all bad
    test
  9. liquid`acid

kingSense, u gotta realise there isnt a lot of growers in some areas, paper prolly lives in an area where there isnt a lot of growers so its harder to get connected

and wow @ beign able to buy what my connects would call "lil bitch quantities" for a good price. i can get good shit for cheap like u, but i gotta at least pick up a qp :p. dont get me wrong if i go to em all fienden for some chron they'll give me some shit free of charge (usually about 1/4) but i cant get lil amnts for cheap like that

ahh it just aint fair
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

I just got a few grams of Sour D from my cousin :p
    test
  11. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

Lol Fasho But U Cant Blame The Dealer Blame Urself For Buying It U Dig???? He Just Tryna Make His Money
    test
  12. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Dam, in Cali its 50 for an 1/8 (well southern Cali anyway, the North is cheaper coz its closer to Humbolt where a lot of the good shit is grown)......

You can get an oz of Mexican for like 35-40bucks tho!! hahahaha I usually use the mexican for tea and brownies and shit......

You guys is way up on the names tho, I guess out here we just get generic buds and some is better than others....I aint too big on names unless its coming straight from the grower tho, coz I've had shit with all kinds of names and then I went to Amsterdam and I realised that half the shit I was buying in the US/UK was NOT what they was saying it was!! hahaha

I lived in NY for a yr and the herb was mad expensive....for the good shit anyway....

PEACE
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

Nah, that's fucking bullshit. I do blame him, he's a con artist, not a dealer. A real dealer doesn't sell you one thing and say its another. I sold weed for 5 years, you can bring in a thousand a week and still be a stand up dude about it and give people what their supposed to get. These cocksuckers who rip people off are an embarassment to weed smokers and hustlers across the globe.
    test
  14. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

All I Know Is Im Cali And I Always Got That Good Shit If It Aint Purple Its That Chronic
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

Yeah, you're from Cali, the bay to be exact, I've think you've mentioned it 10 times in this forum arleady.
    test
  16. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

Hell Yeah Bay Luv Grape Luv Purple Got Me Baked Up
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i hear you on desperate times call for desperate measures but i gotta be REALLY strained to associate with some clowns

n knock on wood thats not to likely to happen
    test
  18. liquid`acid

back home that was a lil bit of a problem, mostly from cross breeding.

most common in hempstar, most ppl grow a gross and tell they buyer its a hempstar suger bear cross or somthin like that and the dealer sells it as hempstar, wich is stupid cuz suger bear is a good strain.

oh yeah and paper, i talked to some ppl back home about the strain u got, was itchen on my mind for a bit cuz i swear ive had it befor, and i have, its a pretty good strain if its grown right (as good as diesel) can be VERY tasty, if it crosses yer path thru one of yer trusted dealers look into it.
    test
  19. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

STFU...

clowns like u give my state a bad name..

it pretty obvious u dont know kind from shwag..

generic names for a poser.. so typical of your type

????

now i could be wrong but ive never heard of strawberry shortcake.. but then again in this era of pot its so hard to keep up with all the crosses and hybrids..

only thing i could think of is Strawberry Cough, a hybrid of something else.. which to my knowledge is common on the East coast.. so it could either be a hybrid or my guess, he took that name and just attached it to his bud with a twist

and for the record... Diesel >> any of the strawberry hybrids out there

lol.. i aint tryna be an ass but these guys are way way way BEHind.... the commercial scene is always yrs behind.. maybe in 10-15 yrs they'll catch up, when the dam and canada catch up..

man the more i read your posts the more i think your gettin screwed over.. theres in no way u should be builing a tolerence off an 1/4 on those 3 strain u named.... somebody is lying to u man..
    test
  20. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

laugh now but that could actually be worth it.. depending on what exact strain, it could be worth 10x that..

i see comments like this all the time and i sit here and crack up.. wanna know something funny yet cruel at the same time???

chances are that pot >> alot of the posters here

*shakes head and walks off*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.