Stop making clothing for coat hangers..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 28, 2013.

1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...and start focusing on actual people of various shapes and sizes, ffs.

No wonder there's racks and racks of unsold clothing items left in stores around here.

Can't win either way - either it's a prob of height/weight or being unable to find simplest things that will fit properly..

/end rant
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have something to add to the rant

wtf

quit making every single piece of food product "diet" or "lite".....fuck is that annoying. Im skinny and i cant catch a break, I need food that isnt diet or lite and its almost impossible to find in North America. So fuckin annoying. Im gonna knock on wood though, because im like 67 and its about time my metabolism slowed down and i dont wanna end up with back boobs and a belly that covers my wang
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I never realized how old you were, Busta.

GaLaTeA, have you considered making your own clothes? Yes, it's difficult at first. It's time consuming. But the end result becomes spectacular. And there is nothing like the feeling of sporting something one of a kind and tailored exactly to your tastes. Of course, when I do it, I can't wear my outfits in public. People give me funny looks and I can't help but giggle when someone is staring at me not realizing I'm wearing the skin of their cousin.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol yeah even though im almost 90 i still have a fresh miind and am more spry and nimble than your average 20yr old. I too wear peoples cousins skin. Thats why i look so young and sexy. Infact soon, i will molt and have to find someone elses cousin to skin and make clothes from.

But man, i hate sewing. They tried to teach us sewing in junior high and high school. I was terrified of motorized sewing machines... the thought of sewing through the tip of my finger grosses me out
    test
  5. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Age is just a number.

I embrace mine, but maaaan, you could be my grandfather, lololol...
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Bust aint 90, he is 30 max.
    I dont have problem with clothes, I just buy 3xl :funny:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. MissBreezy

I know how old he is, I was playing along :p
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Thats what she said.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Don't you people watch "What Not to Wear"? You can't be an off-the-rack shopper. Adults buy clothes, which can only be made close to your shape, then you have them tailored. Well-made clothes leave extra fabric for you to let it out, if necessary.

One thing I will say, however, is that they should start to sell shoes in singles. My left and right feet are a different sizes, so I always end up with a shoe too large for my right foot.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. MissBreezy

I'll try on 30 dresses or pairs of jeans before finding something that fits right.

Shopping is a nightmare for those items. Shoes too. Tops are easy Breezy, lol
    test